Dictator Joe!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being united with Christ is what matters.
Yes it does . But what if folks are being united under another jesus , another gospel . THEN that unity is death .
I must go out the way the LORD brought me in , FAITHFUL TO CHRIST . Faithful to His teachings , to the biblical teachings .
Nothing else will do for me my friend . And it wont do for anyone else either . Point to the biblical Christ and may folks
feast on those bibles daily .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes it does . But what if folks are being united under another jesus , another gospel . THEN that unity is death .
I must go out the way the LORD brought me in , FAITHFUL TO CHRIST . Faithful to His teachings , to the biblical teachings .
Nothing else will do for me my friend . And it wont do for anyone else either . Point to the biblical Christ and may folks
feast on those bibles daily .
People need to be taught how to deal with sin. And I'm not talking externals.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This goes higher than joe . it goes to ROME and men like george sorros and elites . THEY are building the beast system .
They call it build back better . They are unifying the religions and the world through a dead end fake love and unity .
They have long been at work . They have castrated the truth from the mainstream and have now replaced it
with a global social gospel LIE . WHICH will serve a global one world order .
What most folks dont realize is , ITS ALL OVER the conservative evangelical side as well as the liberal side .
They SOLD US OUT . I wont be joining no false churches peroid . I WILL HAVE NO UNITY with those
who follow not JESUS . I will have no unity with false prophets and men and women of belial .
Who can smile so large and huge , yet have NO DOCTRINE . the only doctrine they preach is wordly and lets have us some unity.
UNITY Under satan , IS NO GOOD . AND THAT is the unity that over ninety eight percent of churches as well as false religons
are all going right into . NOT I . NOT EVER .

we agree so you can stop putting pope in front of that name
Yes the anti-Christ cometh so rejoice the second coming also!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
how to be united with Christ or put on christ?
Stop having things in the relationship that separate us. Just continuing Him to lead and show me things He wants me to see about myself. Like how I can be insensitive to other's feelings.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop having things in the relationship that separate us. Just continuing Him to lead and show me things He wants me to see about myself. Like how I can be insensitive to other's feelings.

you said united to Christ the mediator and therefore in union with God and the communion of saints

I only asked how do you accomplish this?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you said united to Christ the mediator and therefore in union with God and the communion of saints

I only asked how do you accomplish this?
Jesus lives in me by the Holy Spirit. Even though we're one, we're still 2 separate people and have a relationship, just like anybody else. Jesus calls me Ron, Holy Spirit calls me friend, Father calls me Son, together, we get the job done! :)

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus lives in me by the Holy Spirit. Even though we're one, we're still 2 separate people and have a relationship, just like anybody else. Jesus calls me Ron, Holy Spirit calls me friend, Father calls me Son, together, we get the job done! :)

then you suppose all men have this arrangement?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All men then have salvation?

Nothing about the church the communion of saints and baptism?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And do we put on Christ and be in his church
Christ is in me and I'm part of the congregation. The Holy Spirit was on me and is now in me; congregation is the correct translation of ecclesia. But I can live with church.

Reactions: lforrest

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ is in me and I'm part of the congregation. The Holy Spirit was on me and is now in me; congregation is the correct translation of ecclesia. But I can live with church.

how? Baptism?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In me through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. When a tongue of fire came on me, I guess you can call it baptism. It was when I first spoke in my prayer language.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In me through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. When a tongue of fire came on me, I guess you can call it baptism. It was when I first spoke in my prayer language.

not biblical

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Reactions: Truman

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Christ in you???

no I’m in Christ and his church

Christ and his church are one acts 9:4

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then how do you come to terms with the fact that you actually ingest HIM during your communion service? and drink His blood??
Is Christ not IN you when you do this??

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was in Christ, then I crucified a list of sins, one at a time, then I broke generational curses on both sides of my family going back 4 generations; then a window of heaven opened up and I saw Jesus riding His horse towards me, then the window closed and instead, the room was filled with the heaviness of His Spirit, which pushed me over backwards. It took 15 seconds for me to land on the floor. It was a physical miracle! Then the tongue of fire came and flew into my chest. It was one of the most awesome times of my life!
What an awesome God we serve! (I was at a 5-day retreat at the time)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then how do you come to terms with the fact that you actually ingest HIM during your communion service? and drink His blood??
Is Christ not IN you when you do this??
Good point