Dictator Joe!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm certainly in the minority when i say this, but i believe the Biden "presidency" is God's way of giving Americans exactly what they wanted and deserved. Trump supporters didn't understand or care how it mattered that a person in the White House exemplify biblical virtues, and now this country is essentially ran by it's own version of the CCP.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm certainly in the minority when i say this, but i believe the Biden "presidency" is God's way of giving Americans exactly what they wanted and deserved. Trump supporters didn't understand or care how it mattered that a person in the White House exemplify biblical virtues, and now this country is essentially ran by it's own version of the CCP.

Even so for this nation in which I have seen devilish peoples at work and still so many want to call it a Christian nation. Has anyone looked around them. When was this nation in your memory one that as a whole really strived to follow Christ? Not in my lifetime and if our written histories can be trusted not ever.

We have had a few better leaders to apparently struggle in the right direction, but at best were they not often like Noah, Daniel and Job as per Ezekiel?

First read Samuel:

"And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee." I Sam 8:7-8

Now Ezekiel:

"Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD." Ezek. 14:13-14

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Desire Of All Nations, I agree with you. God is no one's fool.
Oh God, in wrath, remember mercy! :(

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This water fountain is for vaccinated people only!

Un-vaxx go to the back of the bus!

no government Benifits for the un-vaxxed then they also need to stop collecting taxes from the un-vaxxed!!!

Reactions: Wrangler

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

no government Benifits for the un-vaxxed then they also need to stop collecting taxes from the un-vaxxed!!!

It's amazing how far apart we are on religious but on politics, we are one (to coin a phrase).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even so for this nation in which I have seen devilish peoples at work and still so many want to call it a Christian nation. Has anyone looked around them. When was this nation in your memory one that as a whole really strived to follow Christ? Not in my lifetime and if our written histories can be trusted not ever.

We have had a few better leaders to apparently struggle in the right direction, but at best were they not often like Noah, Daniel and Job as per Ezekiel?

First read Samuel:

"And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee." I Sam 8:7-8

Now Ezekiel:

"Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD." Ezek. 14:13-14
I advise us all , NOT TO BE THIS LADYS APOSTELS . This world has TANKED . Watch this my friend .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s official!

the US is a banana republic!

Dictator Joe!

free country no more!

the constitution was trashed!

the rule of law scrubbed!

the consent of the governs?

FORGET IT!!!
Did you see my thread, Joe Bidden took the booster shot of the vaccine. I don't know how his health will do now but I'm shocked. Biden gets booster shot...

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time for a great american boycott!

avoid any money transactions with any corporations that demand thier employees be vaxxed or only allow vaxxed personnel on thier property

they can stop taking or making money from un-vaxxed people!

top of the list AT&T and T-mobile

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

That will happen if the unvaxxed are not allowed to work as they plan.