Did America Have a Christian Founding?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give me a real response to Post #140 in that thread of yours.

It seems a little disjointed to me. What was your point? If you want, you can post it here, or you can post it there. But just tell me what you're trying to say instead of deflection, intellectual dishonesty, and evasion tactics.

So everyone can see, put it out here, and let's talk about it. Or if you think that's too much work for you, we can wait until you feel like telling us.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems a little disjointed to me. What was your point. If you want, you can post it here, or you can post it there. But just tell me what you're trying to say instead of deflection, intellectual dishonesty, and evasion tactics.

So everyone can see, put it out here, and let's talk about it.

A Ha Ha Ha!!! You seriously can't answer, can you? :)

upload_2020-8-7_13-0-3.jpeg

=

tenor.gif

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So everyone can see, put it out here, and let's talk about it. Or if you think that's too much work for you, we can wait until you feel like telling us.

Alright Yehren, LoL. You are playing games again, as if you were too stupid to understand the question. So I will spell it out for you. :rolleyes:

What do you think about the fact that the founders of BLM are Marxists, and very well versed in Marxist ideology, by their own public admission? Marxism is directly antithetical to Christianity, and Marxism is the heart and soul of BLM. Your response?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think about the fact that the founders of BLM are Marxists

I think they can't be very dedicated Marxists, since their statement of purpose has no Marxist objectives in it.

Marxism is the heart and soul of BLM

Since the statement of purpose of BLM has no Marxist content, you seem to be completely deluded by your own stories.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they can't be very dedicated Marxists, since their statement of purpose has no Marxist objectives in it. Since the statement of purpose of BLM has no Marxist content, you seem to be completely deluded by your own stories.

Yehren, honestly. I am trying to respect you here, and you are sinking your own ship. I appreciate a serious response, but this is just gibberish. You think openly avowed Marxists who are starting a new organization aimed at dismantling the United States are going to put things in their statement of purpose that are openly Marxist? I mean, come on, dude. How naive are you?

And I'm not trying to be insulting. I am trying to reach you. You appear to be so set in your opinions that absolutely no amount of reason, or logic, or evidence or anything else is going to effect you in any way, which makes me wonder why you think anyone on earth would want to discuss things with you, unless they had a completely empty mind and needed someone to fill it.

Well, I teased you with the chicken GIF as a last resort to try and get you to respond, but the response I got is highly disappointing.

So I guess I'm out.

God Bless, and wish you the best.
Your friend,
- C