Did Jesus die for every one who calls on Him?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm literally laughing out loud at you all trying to figure out how to post new pics and add-ons to posts. Reminds me of watching my mother use her new iphone and how she stares at it and twists it from side to side analyzing it like it's gonna shock her if she touches the wrong button.

BTW....I have no idea how to do any of the add-ons either.:(

And I was wondering about Sword, too.

Reactions: Job and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:D It would probably be good if we had a designated Thread for "Just Chatter"..
I feel guilty in messing up a persons thread with chatter...but as Sword is no longer here ( maybe he will come back at some point) ...I guess this thread is done.
Some people hate chatter...one guy even called me on it once and told me not to chit-chat in my posts, thankfully I have forgotten who...I think he was one of those who come on just to argue with everyone, then move on to annoy another site...
It seems easier to 'almost' get to know people when a thread is a 'lighter' one.
After all, we are all people as well as just cold, formal,post generators! LOL :D
That is why I enjoy bbyrd009 , no one can put him " in a box" or Job either!!
Have a good one....
....H

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
@bbyrd009
i've always thought of the Law as the bare minimum, but compassion is a good synonym for love; might even be better, according to our current definitions

Just trying again...to see if it always happens with a copy and paste...as long as there is a @...before the name.

EDIT....no, it didn't work this time...pity.
when i highlight a snippet, i am getting a little window "quote/reply," and using that, but i guess you are doing something different?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
when i highlight a snippet, i am getting a little window "quote/reply," and using that, but i guess you are doing something different?

No I'm not, that is what I do all of the time, when I am just quoting one person. It was just that when I quoted you by doing that..I wanted mjrhealths snippet of a comment also, to make it all making sense. So that's why I copied and pasted his sentence into the post.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No I'm not, that is what I do all of the time, when I am just quoting one person. It was just that when I quoted you by doing that..I wanted mjrhealths snippet of a comment also, to make it all making sense. So that's why I copied and pasted his sentence into the post.
ah, for that you would highlight and "quote" him first, and then "reply" to me however you care to do that, and you'll see an "insert quote" button bottom left to add mjr's quote in wherever you want. So iow a way to multi-quote several posts.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
@bbyrd009
i've always thought of the Law as the bare minimum, but compassion is a good synonym for love; might even be better, according to our current definitions

Just trying again...to see if it always happens with a copy and paste...as long as there is a @...before the name.

EDIT....no, it didn't work this time...pity.

So that's why I copied and pasted his sentence into the post.
so here i first quoted me, then i quoted you (the bottom two here, built in the order that you "quote" them), and then "replied" to you; the top quote up there. Of course i could move them around in edit right now if i quoted in the wrong order or whatever

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@bbyrd009 Oh okay...that seems easier...thank you...I learned something today! Yay!! \0/
I didn't know we could quote twice in one post....
I was happy to learn the @"name of person" thingy, if the post is one of those long long ones and not wanting to quote it. ...or if you want a different persons attention in a post but don't want to quote them. The @ Someone, was a good gem for me to learn. :)

Reactions: bbyrd009