Did The Last Adam Gift us The Way to Fix our image and Return to The Garden of Eden?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST was what JESUS Fulfilled ...It was the Kingdom Promises with The Law. The Kingdom is RIGHT NOW. If you want It to be in the future, then you don't Believe in CHRIST because Believing in CHRIST means understanding why and what He did.

Premills are saying the stone from Daniel never started to grow ...aka The Kingdom.

Daniel 2:35
Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Isaiah 28:16
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Premills are saying The Reborn Image of The Last Adam didn't happen yet. It is how we enter into The Kingdom right now. That means they are saying JESUS didn't Raise from the dead to Create It!

John 3:5-6
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To say the Old Covenant is still active just so you can claim Jews are still a thing ...is to say JESUS didn't make a New One.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If JESUS became the end of The Law and thus the end of the Old Covenant ...what makes you think Jews without JESUS (as their High Priest) can still claim It?

You can't continue to have Faith in a City built without hands after It arrived!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 1:14-15
Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Matthew 4:23
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS was telling Jews that The Kingdom was at hand ...you really think The Kingdom is in the future when Jews are not even a thing anymore?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone wants to defend these fake Jews because they understand who GOD The Father is ...that's just not good enough. They reject THE WAY to The Father. They read Scripture with their animal side ...nothing more. It's like complaining that a history teacher doesn't automatically become Saved. The truth is, you just want them around for your Premill view to work.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't have authentic Jews walking around ...we have unsaved historians that happen to know something about GOD. GOD Set what an authentic Jew is and it involves a High Priest and Atonement. pharisees don't get to make their own definition.

Making your own definition is what eating from the tree of knowledge is about.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is too big not to say again:

pharisees and rabbis ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil after 70 A.D. to make their own definition of what constitutes a "Jew". They know GOD ended their Temple, High Priest, and Atonement ...so they asked satan what to do.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there isn't a distinction between Jew or Gentile anymore ...why do you think there suddenly will be one in the future?

Galatians 3:28-29
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are these people Blessed without a High Priest or Atonement? Abrahamic was Blessed.

There isn't a classification for "Jew" anymore.

There are unsaved historians that call themselves "Jews". Do you really think they have anything to do with eschatology? Making your own definition of what a Jew is ...is what eating from the tree of knowledge is about. it's called the synagogue of satan for a reason.

Rev 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Promise Land has already been Fulfilled in CHRIST. JESUS IS New Jerusalem. The Body of CHRIST (Church) is Married to It. People back in 70 A.D. were very aware of what GOD Judged.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone that has Faith like Abraham is Blessed ...deal with what that means if you are saying modern day Jews are authentic.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s kind of hard for a modern day Jew to claim the Abrahamic Covenant with The City built without hands, that Abraham had Faith in, …when It is the Body of CHRIST.

Hebrews 11:10
For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Last edited:

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Did The Last Adam Gift us The Way to Fix our image and Return to The Garden of Eden? "

Will there still be snakes?
scared-maddie.gif
;) :p

Reactions: Lambano

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you understand The Kingdom is now ...what do you think that entails?

A Kingdom Citizen has to uphold The Last Adam's Image to remain a Child on the Narrow Path.

Premills don't want The Kingdom to be now ...for that reason!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All i hear is excuses to not overcome the beast ...we do it through CHRIST ...it was why the Last Adam was here!

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
And I will give him the morning star.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exo 19:5
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Exo 19:6
And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

1Pe 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

1Pe 2:10
Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

If physical Israel was a Kingdom of Priests and then The Body of CHRIST had a royal priesthood ...why are we assuming the priests of Revelation 20 are in the future?

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You either use JESUS to overcome sin ...or you don't.
You either use The Last Adam's Image to fix your sin corrupted one ...or you don't.

Stop looking for excuses to remain in the image of the beast!​

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Premills don't want The Kingdom to be now because they don't want Covered in JESUS' Blood and form to The Image of The Last Adam ...aka they want to sin.