Did The Last Adam Gift us The Way to Fix our image and Return to The Garden of Eden?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The First Resurrection in Revelation 20 is The Image of The Last Adam. It is The Law being written to our hearts. Get Reborn to this Image to be Covered in JESUS' Blood and be a Child of GOD.

JESUS' Ghost (Image) is the Last Adam in every person that is Reborn, which is The Body of CHRIST. If you want Represented on His Cross, this is how to do it.

The Last Adam is the Reborn Kingdom Image Fix. JESUS is the Answer to this test we are in. The Answer to The Garden of Eden.

The fallen human condition (worldly babylon) is the image that Adam broke.
Enter back into The Garden of Eden (Home / The Kingdom of GOD) and reach for The Tree of LIFE via The Image of The Last Adam.

Around 5min video:

JESUS is our King because He is our Host (in His Body) for The Way into The Garden of Eden (The Kingdom of GOD) and The Tree of LIFE.

The Angels guarding The Tree of LIFE know to let The Image of CHRIST walk past them.

---------------------------------------------

sin is using your own plan for life without GOD. If you don't Believe The Truth ...guess what you are doing?

Philippians 3:14
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

//missing the mark (sin) is missing the high calling of GOD'S Plan (The Truth).
//so the mark of the beast is to follow satan's plan/lies which doesn't involve GOD ...only you.

GOD had to become Man because none of us were good enough for The Sacrifice. JESUS kept The Spirit in His Blood Pure ...without sin. Are you aware of how many Laws are in the Mosaic Law? Only a GOD could Accomplish that. ....Fulfill that. The Last Adam had Pure Blood to Fix our Reborn Image.

1 Corinthians 15:20-24
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Our spirit is our perception of reality. Jews couldn't be Reborn like us ...they couldn't be resurrected like us ...they couldn't perceive the test we are in. If GOD Sealed a Jew, they had Faith in The City built without hands and were later resurrected with/after CHRIST.

Romans 6:3-12
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

When GOD "formed" Adam, He was forming Adam's Image to be Holy. Adam was taken from dark/chaotic dust and placed in The Garden.

When Adam fell, his image became corrupted for all of man because Adam represented humankind. We are Adam and Eve when we are a dead spirit (flesh perception) that isn't Reborn to The Holy Image.

Read 1 Corinthians 15:44-49 again. i think it is saying JESUS is the Last Adam ...in us. "The first man Adam" might be you.
  • 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
  • 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
  • 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
  • 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
  • 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
  • 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Reactions: APAK

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were dead and can now hear His Voice ...we can know The Narrow Path of SALVATION:

John 5 sounds like JESUS is doing some type of Judging while we are still physically alive? Could It be the Judgments from Revelation before the Final Judgment?

Two Resurrections

John 5:25-30
[[Resur 1]] Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

[[Resur 2]] Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

--------------------------------------------------

Colossians 2:10-13
And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

---------------------------------------------------

If you are not Reborn ...you are not Saved by Grace yet. You don't get quickened unless the old man dies first. We are in the Age of The Reborn.

Ephesians 2:5-7
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; )
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you only a Child of GOD if you are living on GOD'S Plan of SALVATION and Reborn with The Last Adam's Image?

Matthew 22:28-32

Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.

Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Those with living spirits in them

[Deu 29:12 KJV]
That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day:

[Deu 29:13 KJV]
That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and [that] he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.

[Deu 29:14 KJV]
Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;

GOD has a Covenant with the Living Seed!

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Authentic Jews couldn't be Reborn like us ...they couldn't be spiritually resurrected like us ...they couldn't perceive the test we are in. If GOD Sealed a Jew, they had Faith in The City built without hands and were Later resurrected with/after CHRIST.

People that call themselves "Jews" today don't have access to the Image of The Last Adam because they REFUSE The High Priest, Lord JESUS CHRIST.

The City built without hands is The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST. You can't claim to be a Jew with Faith in It after JESUS Arrived! THE KINGDOM IS NOW.

@APAK

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Authentic Jews couldn't be Reborn like us ...they couldn't be spiritually resurrected like us ...they couldn't perceive the test we are in. If GOD Sealed a Jew, they had Faith in The City built without hands and were Later resurrected with/after CHRIST.

People that call themselves "Jews" today don't have access to the Image of The Last Adam because they REFUSE The High Priest, Lord JESUS CHRIST.

The City built without hands is The Kingdom of the Body of CHRIST. You can't claim to be a Jew with Faith in It after JESUS Arrived! THE KINGDOM IS NOW.

@APAK
Excellent post. And yet many folks will only read the first 6 words of it and then decide to quickly discount your entire message.

Another post that pre-tribers/trippers cannot overcome. They are certainly in denial!

When John/Angel said in Rev. that things (many/most of them) were to occur very soon/shortly, no sane open-minded person would consider this to mean decades, centuries, or even over 2000 years into the future as the definition of SOON or QUICKLY!

They just have made up their minds, invested in their pet fantastical theories and there's no turning back for them now. Closed minds with concrete laden feet - set in place and no moving them.

Today, as since Pentecost, there is no difference in ancestry, language or color that will separate, discriminate in achieving the same common eternal salvation. And yet many of these pre-tribers will STILL impose their OWN stamp of approval as a sacred exception ordained by God for these modern day fake faithless Jews to be able to be identified differently and uniquely in the new world of the common Body of Christ. They are either in the Body and the Kingdom today as true converts in the same ONE Spirit or NOT. There are no exceptions per scripture. Why do these same Eschatological trippers mock the words of Father and his Son is beyond me.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent post. And yet many folks will only read the first 6 words of it and then decide to quickly discount your entire message.

Another post that pre-tribers/trippers cannot overcome. They are certainly in denial!

When John/Angel said in Rev. that things (many/most of them) were to occur very soon/shortly, no sane open-minded person would consider this to mean decades, centuries, or even over 2000 years into the future as the definition of SOON or QUICKLY!

They just have made up their minds, invested in their pet fantastical theories and there's no turning back for them now. Closed minds with concrete laden feet - set in place and no moving them.

Today, as since Pentecost, there is no difference in ancestry, language or color that will separate, discriminate in achieving the same common eternal salvation. And yet many of these pre-tribers will STILL impose their OWN stamp of approval as a sacred exception ordained by God for these modern day fake faithless Jews to be able to be identified differently and uniquely in the new world of the common Body of Christ. They are either in the Body and the Kingdom today as true converts in the same ONE Spirit or NOT. There are no exceptions per scripture. Why do these same Eschatological trippers mock the words of Father and his Son is beyond me.

They stick their head in the sand when it comes to 70 A.D. They want to bring up Jews being The Root ...well Jews are The Root ...the real ones are ...not what we have today. The City built without hands is The Body of CHRIST ...what more do they need to wakeup?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe i failed at showing that people today can't be authentic Jews ...or maybe people just don't like what i'm pointing at.

In what world can a Jew claim they are a Jew without Atonement or a High Priest? They would just be like anyone else that doesn't believe in JESUS.

You say, oh well they have Abraham ...well, Abraham was about Faith in The City built without hands ...and as i already said ...that is The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST ...what more can i say to get through to them?

Authentic Jews are very much The Root ...that isn't what we have walking around today.

JESUS Fulfilled Mosaic Law, aka JESUS Ended Mosaic Law because Everything is Through Him. You don't get to say you are a Jew anymore without JESUS.

Romans 9:32
Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

@APAK

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This was written to Premills:

i get it, you have guarded yourself, you like your view ...it lets you sin ..it doesn't end well though.

Premillennialism is thinking JESUS is going to Reign with a Rod of Iron …physically on earth for a thousand years …from Jerusalem. Premills want a beast king just like Jews wanted. They think some physical mark of the beast has to happen and for Jews to build a Temple on land they don’t even own. To top it off they hand The Covenant from Daniel’s 70 Weeks to the antichrist …sacrilegious.
They want some 1000 years where we have direct evidence of a physical GOD making Faith for SALVATION impossible.

Premillennialism is an elaborate excuse to avoid being a Citizen of The Kingdom today ...to be a Child of GOD ...to have a welcoming Temple for GOD'S Presence to be in. What do you think that Oil was about with the Parable of the Ten Virgins?

it's an excuse to not get Right with GOD. You tell yourself, "Oh, if i see that Temple being built or see a real mark of the beast, i'll stop sinning." You know a finite Reign with a physical GOD doesn't make any sense ...you just want to sin.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i get it, you have guarded yourself, you like your view ...it lets you sin ..it doesn't end well though.

Premillennialism is thinking JESUS is going to Reign with a Rod of Iron …physically on earth for a thousand years …from Jerusalem. Premills want a beast king just like Jews wanted. They think some physical mark of the beast has to happen and for Jews to build a Temple on land they don’t even own. To top it off they hand The Covenant from Daniel’s 70 Weeks to the antichrist …sacrilegious.
They want some 1000 years where we have direct evidence of a physical GOD making Faith for SALVATION impossible.

Premillennialism is an elaborate excuse to avoid being a Citizen of The Kingdom today ...to be a Child of GOD ...to have a welcoming Temple for GOD'S Presence to be in. What do you think that Oil was about with the Parable of the Ten Virgins?

it's an excuse to not get Right with GOD. You tell yourself, "Oh, if i see that Temple being built or see a real mark of the beast, i'll stop sinning." You know a finite Reign with a physical GOD doesn't make any sense ...you just want to sin.
You are pointing out the error in Premil theology.

The Premil version that John presented is not as complicated as man's eschatology.

God created a physical creation and has the right to physically reign over it. Perhaps you can straighten out God's way of thinking? Some created beings think they know more than God, and can be more efficient and effective than God.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Another great post. Pre-Trib folks do nullify the work of the Father and his Son on the Cross. It makes a complete mockery of it, and totally agree. I wonder if they are more excited and have more faith in their futuristic hope in their eschatology. more than their precious gift and grace of salvation; if they even have it in the first place?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, check this out:

https://www.quora.com/Did-God-chang...e&__sncid__=23673019422&__snid3__=32440297590

"Christ’s sacrifice on the cross, fulfilled the old covenant- death for sin. This was mercy for our unrighteousness, our sins have been wiped clean by His blood. To uphold the old covenant we’d have to reject Christs fulfillment of it and the new covenant He brought to us."
Let me paste the the text of your link here. It is a very important topic, indeed.

Did God change who His people are by writing His law to their hearts (Jeremiah 31:31-34)? Is there a way to uphold our end of the Old Covenant without a high priest?
Manny Anthony
, Apologist
Answered Feb 8, 2022 · Author has 408 answers and 54.2K answer views

A lot to unpack here, hopefully I can give answers to both questions. Lets reference the passage first:

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

The first question can be read 2 ways so lets start there. Does God writing His law on peoples hearts change them? Yes, this happens after salvation- a process called sanctification. Did God change who He calls His people- as in a physical nation- by writing His law on their hearts? Yes, the old covenant was for a specific nation- Israel or those who sojourned with them only. The new covenant is meant for all who have God’s law written on their hearts, look how Paul describes it:

Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

The olive tree is symbolic for God’s people. Prior to Jesus’ coming it was The Nation of Israel because their unbelief in Jesus they were broken off the olive branch, allowing the gentiles (other nations) to be grafted in. This means The Church is now God’s chosen, Israelites too BUT only if they are believers of Jesus The Messiah, not because they are of The Tribes. Here we can drive home this notion:

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

God accepts ALL now as His people and if we are in Christ we are of Abraham, which is where Nation Israel came from. We- The Church- are the New Jerusalem, God’s chosen, The Bride of Christ, Jews (even the mostly fake converted ones we have today - my input) are accepted but only if they believe in Christ’s atonement for sin, not because they’re Jewish. Leading us into your second question..

There is not a reason to uphold the old covenant because Christ put it away by fulfilling it, HE is now our high priest- our mediator- for the new covenant. Hebrews 8 actually speaks directly about your passage in question:

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; …

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. 7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. 8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Christ’s sacrifice on the cross, fulfilled the old covenant- death for sin. This was mercy for our unrighteousness, our sins have been wiped clean by His blood. To uphold the old covenant we’d have to reject Christs fulfillment of it and the new covenant He brought to us.

One last thing before we close out, how does God write His law in our inward parts and our heart? By The Helper- His Spirit. The old law was written on stone to be obeyed by works of man, not love for God. Now we have The Spirit of God to put His law in our hearts and minds so that ALL shall know Him and be conformed to Him, whether we accept Him or not is a different question.

Yes, God changes who his people are through the Holy Spirit writing His law on our hearts. No, there is not a way to uphold the old covenant without a high priest- no reason to either. Jesus is our high priest- which is far better than any human priest- who is now our mediator for the NEW covenant, making the old vanish. Much love in Christ, God bless.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
L I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts:

Notice that the Law and the Commandments are in the "heart", regarding the New Covenant.
Why?
Because the Law is a curse, when it has dominion.... and this is why "Christ came to redeem you from the CURSE OF THE LAW".

Also, the Law and Commandments, can't make you righteous, or give you righteousness, so, that is why you can keep them all as Paul did......as he told you......"i am blameless in the Law'......yet, he would have died and not gone to Heaven, if that is all he had done.
Also in Philippians he continues to tell us that not only did he keep all the LAW, but he was a very special Jew.
And then he says.....>"see all that".......>"see all that that i did, and that i am".......>Its all "DUNG".
All the lawkeeping, all the rest of it........"DUNG". + "DUNG" + "DUNG".
Why?
Because you have to be born again to go to Heaven, and the Law and the Commandments and all the good works you can ever do, can not cause your Spirit to be born again.

"you must be born again"...if you want to go to heaven, and the only way that happens is if GOD gives you the "new Birth" and you become "the Righteousness of God, in Christ"......a "NEW Creation".

How do you know that the Law, the Commandments...water baptism, and all your good works, can not save you?

Its because what Saves you died on THE CROSS.........and none of those did.

See it?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice that the Law and the Commandments are in the "heart", regarding the New Covenant.
Why?
Because the Law is a curse, when it has dominion.... and this is why "Christ came to redeem you from the CURSE OF THE LAW".

Also, the Law and Commandments, can't make you righteous, or give you righteousness, so, that is why you can keep them all as Paul did......as he told you......"i am blameless in the Law'......yet, he would have died and not gone to Heaven, if that is all he had done.
Also in Philippians he continues to tell us that not only did he keep all the LAW, but he was a very special Jew.
And then he says.....>"see all that".......>"see all that that i did, and that i am".......>Its all "DUNG".
All the lawkeeping, all the rest of it........"DUNG". + "DUNG" + "DUNG".
Why?
Because you have to be born again to go to Heaven, and the Law and the Commandments and all the good works you can ever do, can not cause your Spirit to be born again.

"you must be born again"...if you want to go to heaven, and the only way that happens is if GOD Give you the "new Birth" and you become "the Righteousness of God, in Christ"......a "NEW Creation".
Indeed Behold, we MUST be reborn with the Spirit of God within us, a New creature with a new spirit...Amen!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Premills are saying no one is being Reborn right now because they need the First Resurrection of Revelation 20 be about something else.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Premills are saying no one is being Reborn right now because they need the First Resurrection of Revelation 20 be about something else.
Excellent and a crucial point. It must be a NOGO for this view to even exist because these blood-lined Jews as Paul and others were of these true Israelites are ALL GONE TODAY! Where are then going to rake even a hundred of them together today. Faked DNA tests...of course, that will do it and they will call it good...LOL

I challenge any Pre-Tribber to tell me where the OLD true National Jews are hiding today as the core of their pet theory!!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent and a crucial point. It must be a NOGO for this view to even exist because these blood-lined Jews as Paul and others were of these true Israelites are ALL GONE TODAY! Where are then going to rake even a hundred of them together today. Faked DNA tests...of course, that will do it and they will call it good...LOL

I challenge any Pre-Tribber to tell me where the OLD true National Jews are hiding today as the core of their pet theory!!
Perhaps challenge God? Revelation 7 is still God's Word. Do you think some premil went back and changed the text in the first century?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps challenge God? Revelation 7 is still God's Word. Do you think some premil went back and changed the text in the first century?
I really do not get your point here Tim. I do know however that parts of scripture has been deliberately altered in the past during at least the 2nd Century AD to suit a futurist view of the last days of things. One example is Rev 20:5a. This was a later insertion and not found in the earliest texts of any language. It supports the pre-trib futurist view.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i wrote this on another forum:

Was this not clear enough to explain what these clown religions are doing to avoid Lord JESUS CHRIST? What are they saying they Believe in if JESUS didn't Fulfill anything???

To uphold the Old Covenant we’d have to reject Christ's Fulfillment of it and the New Covenant He brought to us.