Different Bible Studies, and Topics (videos)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

For curious eyes, video 10 out of 98, all free to view on www.cult.love which is Christian ultra-libertarianism for truth. If you so want to, this is just an online school portal to learn about the Bible. Not suggesting you do sign-up, it is not a forum like this, however have to give credit to the source of the material shared.

Here is their view of the word of God.

They teach.."

"""""""""This Journey offers a unique, researched perspective on the Bible that differs significantly from modern Christianity. We view it as a valuable secular study."""""

So, they view the Bible, the word of God, as SECULAR.

What is Secular?

A.) things that have no religious or spiritual basis.

So, they teach that the Bible has no religious or spiritual basis.
That means they dont believe it came from God, but that its just a "man made" book and not a spiritual book.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s suggested that Material writers wrote down concerning the promises of Jesus with the witness of excessive violence not only towards Christians but fellow unbelievers going on to kill believers… horrible time… included plagues. Early Ads. That is why secular is mentioned there; because without the writings to be able to see the fulfillment of those promises; I personally would still be a person waiting on the Lord Yeshua to return.

Secular writers : Josephus, Tactius, Cassio Dio, Suetonius

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold why not give the very recent made video a look at.

Maybe actually see what the person has to talk about; during the revelation study however it was heavily discussed via secular writings to help in the pursuit of truth, in use with the Bible itself.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is a great gift afforded to us to be able to see, read and share biblical and spiritual truth, your comment is unquestionably awful, @Behold to suggest my friend doesn’t view the same way is just another stick at being in hypocrisy, and not loving one’s neighbor. Hope you all the best!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold why not give the very recent made video a look at.

Maybe actually see what the person has to talk about; during the revelation study however it was heavily discussed via secular writings to help in the pursuit of truth, in use with the Bible itself.

I looked at some of a video.

Here is what i can tell you.
When you seek to listen to a "teacher", you have to find out their core belief's regarding :

"how to be saved" ?

"How do they teach The Cross" ?

"What emphasis do they put on water baptism, as regarding being born again"?

"what is their evaluation of The bible, as final authority or not" ?

See, if you dont believe that the Bible is the final authority, then all that's left is .................................

"do they believe that THEY or YOU can lose your salvation"..>

"are they trying to air condition Hell before they die and move in, by teaching that Hell does not exist".

"Do they believe in a literal Devil whom Jesus talked with, who fell from Heaven, and whom Paul wrote about"?

It always comes down to How do they teach The CROSS and Do they believe the Bible.

Imagine, if Jesus walked into your room.
And you said...>"what do you think about the Cross and the word of God".

So, if the "teacher" is not going to give you the same answer, then find another one who agrees with the Lord.

Can you imagine Jesus saying...>"well, sure i died for everyone's sin, but, lets talk about commandments and water baptism and trying to be good".

Or, Jesus saying...>"oh that bible........nah, just ignore it and use your commentaries on online websites".

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked at some of a video.

Here is what i can tell you.
When you seek to listen to a "teacher", you have to find out their core belief's regarding :

"how to be saved" ?

"How do they teach The Cross" ?

"What emphasis do they put on water baptism, as regarding being born again"?

"what is their evaluation of The bible, as final authority or not" ?

See, if you dont believe that the Bible is the final authority, then all that's left is .................................

"do they believe that THEY or YOU can lose your salvation"..>

"are they trying to air condition Hell before they die and move in, by teaching that Hell does not exist".

"Do they believe in a literal Devil whom Jesus talked with, who fell from Heaven, and whom Paul wrote about"?

It always comes down to How do they teach The CROSS and Do they believe the Bible.

Imagine, if Jesus walked into your room.
And you said...>"what do you think about the Cross and the word of God".

So, if the "teacher" is not going to give you the same answer, then find another one who agrees with the Lord.

Can you imagine Jesus saying...>"well, sure i died for everyone's sin, but, lets talk about commandments and water baptism and trying to be good".

Or, Jesus saying...>"oh that bible........nah, just ignore it and use your commentaries on online websites".
I’m not gonna sit here and listen to you teach me though…

Your comment before hand was rude… and off based. It’s not like I feel the need to defend Shawn. Don’t follow him. It’s just your inconsistency of being able to love someone who happens to believe differently than you yourself.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here you go @Behold

Shawn doesn’t run a “church” anymore. He runs a “college” for those who are looking and seeking education concerning the Bible. And if you watched the last video - He says he doesn’t want anyone to follow him - but to seek out God in spirit and truth… :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you produce work for Yahavah, some of that work may carry on for decades if he so allows it to be.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I’m not gonna sit here and listen to you teach me though…

Im only replying to you.

Your comment before hand was rude…

I posted from the actual website what it says about the "bible".

and off based. It’s not like I feel the need to defend Shawn.

Ive made no comment about "shawn".

I only stated what any person who is investigating a "teacher"... what they needs to ask, what they needs to find out.

Also, i dont follow anyone as my Teacher, except for Paul who followed Jesus.

Pauls tells us to do this.

"be a follower of ME... as i follow Christ"

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it’s cool @Behold I don’t really care all that much bud. I thank you for just bumping the thread to the top. In the end no one is gonna care what we may decide to do between each other. Because who cares? You sometimes just get on my nerves it’s okay though. I’m sure I get in on others nerves.