Different Bible Studies, and Topics (videos)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Link Directive - All considerable information for the benefit of skeptics, believers, or unbelievers. Keep growing and maturing, look at the scriptures and seek truth, and may the spirit guide.

For curious eyes, video 10 out of 98, all free to view on www.cult.love which is Christian ultra-libertarianism for truth. If you so want to, this is just an online school portal to learn about the Bible. Not suggesting you do sign-up, it is not a forum like this, however have to give credit to the source of the material shared.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James Chapter 2:15-26 Part 1

Video 11 of 23, Book of James

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Introduction to James,

video 1 of 23, book of James

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For curious eyes, video 10 out of 98, all free to view on www.cult.love which is Christian ultra-libertarianism for truth. If you so want to, this is just an online school portal to learn about the Bible. Not suggesting you do sign-up, it is not a forum like this, however have to give credit to the source of the material shared.
Can you provide an example of how this series enhanced your understanding of God's word?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you provide an example of how this series enhanced your understanding of God's word?

Shawn, taught me a lot about the bible, encouraged to think, offered never to believe him, and to do the work yourself. He always encouraged to believe and look and lean on God, and to trust in the Son of God. As Jesus Christ is the one whom saves us and not man, Patrick.

I never seen anyone at a church do such things behind the pulpit, personally.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shawn, taught me a lot about the bible, encouraged to think, offered never to believe him, and to do the work yourself. He always encouraged to believe and look and lean on God, and to trust in the Son of God. As Jesus Christ is the one whom saves us and not man, Patrick.

I never seen anyone at a church do such things behind the pulpit, personally.
Thanks. I'll try to give him a listen.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Christian ultra-libertarians for truth, - confronts college apologist - *2 hours

Very interesting to check out.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 3:7-19

Hebrews 3:7-19

New International Version

Warning Against Unbelief​

7 So, as the Holy Spirit says:
“Today, if you hear his voice,
8 do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion,
during the time of testing in the wilderness,
9 where your ancestors tested and tried me,
though for forty years they saw what I did.
10 That is why I was angry with that generation;
I said, ‘Their hearts are always going astray,
and they have not known my ways.’
11 So I declared on oath in my anger,
‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”[a]
12 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness. 14 We have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original conviction firmly to the very end. 15 As has just been said:
“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion.”[b]
16 Who were they who heard and rebelled? Were they not all those Moses led out of Egypt? 17 And with whom was he angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies perished in the wilderness? 18 And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed? 19 So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.