Dilemma

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, tomorrow i am invited to give 20 Hindi Bibles in a fellowship. I had 150 hindi Bibles was not able to go and give but i heard Pastor will invite me on some other day.

Shall i take 20 Bibles from these 150 Bibles or vring another 20 Bibles, and keeping 150 Bibles for the previous Pastor.

You can pray , God bless to take right decision and give Bibles tomorrow and let those who need receive Bibles tomorrow.

Thanks!

Reactions: amadeus and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Friends, tomorrow i am invited to give 20 Hindi Bibles in a fellowship. I had 150 hindi Bibles was not able to go and give but i heard Pastor will invite me on some other day.

Shall i take 20 Bibles from these 150 Bibles or vring another 20 Bibles, and keeping 150 Bibles for the previous Pastor.

You can pray , God bless to take right decision and give Bibles tomorrow and let those who need receive Bibles tomorrow.

Thanks!
@My Dreams May God bless the distribution...

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
I am praying!
I am reminded of Corrie Ten Boom, the Dutch sister who hid and helped the Jews from the Nazis in WWII. Finally God released from the concentration camp and after the war He called her as missionary to many countries beginning with Germany, but later He called her to go behind the Iron Curtain.

She calculated how much money she would need for the trip and after several months just before it was time to leave she finally had the full amount. Then with only days remaining she received a letter from someone else who had a great financial need. She talked to God about it and was told to give the money to them. She did... leaving her with nothing for her already scheduled trip behind the Iron Curtain. She had always trusted in God and obeyed Him. There was no time to work or to ask for additional offerings. There was no time for her to do anything except trust in God. She continued preparations for her trip even she had not money. As she was so doing a check arrived then in the mail from another unexpected source for the full amount of her scheduled journey.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I am praying!
I am reminded of Corrie Ten Boom, the Dutch sister who hid and helped the Jews from the Nazis in WWII. Finally God released from the concentration camp and after the war He called her as missionary to many countries beginning with Germany, but later He called her to go behind the Iron Curtain.

She calculated how much money she would need for the trip and after several months just before it was time to leave she finally had the full amount. Then with only days remaining she received a letter from someone else who had a great financial need. She talked to God about it and was told to give the money to them. She did... leaving her with nothing for her already scheduled trip behind the Iron Curtain. She had always trusted in God and obeyed Him. There was no time to work or to ask for additional offerings. There was no time for her to do anything except trust in God. She continued preparations for her trip even she had not money. As she was so doing a check arrived then in the mail from another unexpected source for the full amount of her scheduled journey.

Amen! Awesome!

Reactions: amadeus