Disappearing Children, and Adrenochrome.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today there is a vast 150 billion dollar human trafficking industry involving the entire World. Millions of children are in slavery and captivity for the Satanic purposes of:
1.) Sexual abuse.
2.) Harvesting of adrenochrome as a drug for elites.
3.) Harvesting of their flesh for cannibalism.
4.) Harvesting of their organs and stem cells for DNA uses and bioscience.
5.) Making huge amounts of money by those both abducting and buying the children.
6.) Occult ritual sacrifices.
7.) The satisfaction of evil, sadistic people.

This is huge and largely unreported by the corrupt Media owned by Zionists, being just one of many reasons the Satanic elites and Liberals are upping the stakes for World control.

The question is, "What should God's People be doing about it? Anything?" Please withhold weak and speculative answers

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The question is, "What should God's People be doing about it? Anything?" Please withhold weak and speculative answers
Aren't you the one complaining about the thread on the 200 children who were found buried and calling it "gossip"?. Do you want really want real answers?

1. An independent international commission with powers to arrest high level perpetrators should be set up to properly address human trafficking (and all the evils you have listed). But where will you find the independent investigators? Does the International Court of Justice (ICJ) care? The ICJ has no teeth.

2. Another independent international commission with powers to arrest high level perpetrators should be set up to thoroughly investigate the entire COVID Scamdemic as well as the bogus vaccines. Again, where will you find the independent investigators?

3. A third independent American commission with powers to arrest Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (and all perps) needs to be set up to investigate election fraud in every state of the union. Once again, where will you find those independent investigators?

Look at these words from Michael Flynn, who really should have affirmed that a military coup is necessary to remove Biden, Harris, Obama, Clinton, and all the other high level criminals. Yet Flynn backed off : " Let me be VERY CLEAR — There is NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort." -- Gen. Michael Flynn

So if Flynn and Trump are not prepared to do something drastic, where will you find the generals who have the integrity and backbone to do something? This is not about God's people doing something, but about the powers that be -- whom he has allowed to hold office -- who should be doing something. The Bible says that the executioner's sword is righteous. But that is for the state to wield.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aren't you the one complaining about the thread on the 200 children who were found buried and calling it "gossip"?. Do you want really want real answers?

1. An independent international commission with powers to arrest high level perpetrators should be set up to properly address human trafficking (and all the evils you have listed). But where will you find the independent investigators? Does the International Court of Justice (ICJ) care? The ICJ has no teeth.

2. Another independent international commission with powers to arrest high level perpetrators should be set up to thoroughly investigate the entire COVID Scamdemic as well as the bogus vaccines. Again, where will you find the independent investigators?

3. A third independent American commission with powers to arrest Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (and all perps) needs to be set up to investigate election fraud in every state of the union. Once again, where will you find those independent investigators?

Look at these words from Michael Flynn, who really should have affirmed that a military coup is necessary to remove Biden, Harris, Obama, Clinton, and all the other high level criminals. Yet Flynn backed off : " Let me be VERY CLEAR — There is NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort." -- Gen. Michael Flynn

So if Flynn and Trump are not prepared to do something drastic, where will you find the generals who have the integrity and backbone to do something? This is not about God's people doing something, but about the powers that be -- whom he has allowed to hold office -- who should be doing something. The Bible says that the executioner's sword is righteous. But that is for the state to wield.
How much of this above is purly imaginary, and has no chance of actually happening?

Merely being "concerned" in this Forum about the 200 bodies of children found in the Catholic facility means nothing. God performs judgement and salvation upon the World, not Christians.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"What should God's People be doing about it? Anything?" Please withhold weak and speculative answers
As a survivor of multigenerational SRA (satanic ritual abuse) and MK Ultra, this is the question I've been asking my brothers and sisters for 15 years.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a survivor of multigenerational SRA (satanic ritual abuse) and MK Ultra, this is the question I've been asking my brothers and sisters for 15 years.
How did you get into MK Ultra?

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From birth... I am in my late 40's.

How did you come to be interested in this topic, if you don't mind my asking?
You mentioned it, and I do not know much about this MK Ultra stuff.

What exactly did they do to you?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mentioned it, and I do not know much about this MK Ultra stuff.

What exactly did they do to you?
That's something that can't be summed up in a short post.

The reason I asked is that in your OP, you mention adrenochrome, satanic rituals, and sexual abuse, cannibalism, sadism, etc. All those things (and more) are involved in SRA and MK Ultra. So I assumed you'd been made aware of SRA/MK.

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, I know nothing specific about MK Ultra. Is it actually more than theory?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, I know nothing specific about MK Ultra. Is it actually more than theory?
Of course. I'm curious why you doubt MK Ultra and believe the things you stated in your OP.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. I'm curious why you doubt MK Ultra and believe the things you stated in your OP.
I did not say I doubt MK Ultra. Rather, I am just ill informed about it.

What sort of manipulations did they do to you as a child? Electric shocks? Create fear?

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, I read some of that link. It sounds like complete fantasy. No such system can exist in the material world, although I am sure Satan's people are active.
You're wrong .....I don't believe you have the best intentions with this thread. A total waste of time....

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're wrong .....I don't believe you have the best intentions with this thread. A total waste of time....
The link and book you gave me give no factual references. It contains imaginary narratives.