Disney Has Really Gone Downhill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are loved , so take no offense . But as i said i often watch what others post .
You are too concerned with having friends and often entertain wordly things .
Make time and please get into the bible my dear sister . With the help of the HOLY GHOST
it will transform your mind , JUST like it did mine . Yes i was one of the worst of the worst .
But God sent grace , put me into tons of bible reading daily and the Spirit transformed my mind .
Think like this . Often folks make all the time to do these wordly things they love
and yet make little to no time for God . But God can transform that heart , to make us LOVE the things of GOD
and die to the things of this world . SO i am only trying to help you . Make an all out effort
to spend a lot of time in prayer and reading the bible . And i will be praying for you my dear sister .
Brother Amigo is correct. We need to stay planted in our bibles. Our flesh is so weak, we need to be sharpened and focused on the truth, which is the biblical Lord Jesus. So the more time we spend reading the Bible, the better.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother Amigo is correct. We need to stay planted in our bibles. Our flesh is so weak, we need to be sharpened and focused on the truth, which is the biblical Lord Jesus. So the more time we spend reading the Bible, the better.
God knows what is best for the lambs . This is why by His grace He would plant us in those bibles so as we can learn and grow
by the supply of the SPIRIT He has given us . And its why , by His grace , i am constantly urged to remind the people to get in those bibles .
There is a thought that brings pure joy to my mind , And that is the Day of the Lord .
But for many it plants a fear in my heart , because once that door is closed they will find out its too late no matter how one beats upon
the door . I am reminding us all , that one day THE LORD IS TRULY GOING TO COME and if one is caught unawares
and was not following the Lord they will wail on the day of the Lord .
So let us be encouraged and be learning the doctrines well . And let the Lord be praised .