Disney Has Really Gone Downhill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I agree with that with a lot of their stuff but not all,.. I decided to create this debate thread so I will be left alone with my Disney party tonight. (Hopefully.)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know any yet with homosexual characters, but I heard Frozen 3 might. If it does, I am going to be disappointed. The kids like it. I like the older ones.

Reactions: April_Rose

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering that Walt Disney was an occultist who created storylines for use as MK Ultra programming scripts, I'm not surprised. All Disney locations are trauma-based programming programming sites.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah that was just an urban legend (about Walt Disney) that I don't believe sorry.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny when your a kid, you always look for the happy ending.
And usually in Disney.. old Disney.. there always was.
And they had a moral to most their stories.
It wasn't until maybe 6-7 years ago I started seeing the symbolisms.
They've changed a lot since I was a kid.

The world has changed...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah that was just an urban legend (about Walt Disney) that I don't believe sorry.
No, it isn't an urban legend. I have a close friend who is related to him. I know what his family has done ....not only from her experience, but from my experience having had Disney scripts used with me for trauma-based mind control. Sis, I wouldn't lie about this.

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I agree with that with a lot of their stuff but not all,.. I decided to create this debate thread so I will be left alone with my Disney party tonight. (Hopefully.)
Alot of people love Disney so much they want no part in admitting to this so i admire you for acknowledging that Disney doesnt always have the viewers best interest in mind

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw your other thread and I decided to stay out of it because people don't like to know the truth.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alot of people love Disney so much they want no part in admitting to this so i admire you for acknowledging that Disney doesnt always have the viewers best interest in mind

Thank you.

I saw your other thread and I decided to stay out of it because people don't like to know the truth.

Well thank you for staying out of it because at least you know when people don't want to hear about something and I'm not calling you a liar for the record. :) (I sure wish everybody would learn to stay out of stuff when they already know that their "advice" isn't wanted or needed though. I give you a round of applause for that at least.)

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's true.
Kind of like finding out about Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
It hurts finding out you been lied to about things you trusted or enjoyed.
Too much evidence to deny it.
But we'll make the best of it @April_Rose

The night is still young.. and my pumpkin is still a coach and I'm still wearing my glass slippers.
Innocence is nice, but there comes a time when we all need to mature and face facts and truth.
Sometimes, getting older isn't much fun at all I afraid.

:(

Hugs

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's true.
Kind of like finding out about Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
It hurts finding out you been lied to about things you trusted or enjoyed.
Too much evidence to deny it.
But we'll make the best of it @April_Rose

The night is still young.. and my pumpkin is still a coach and I'm still wearing my glass slippers.
Innocence is nice, but there comes a time when we all need to mature and face facts and truth.
Sometimes, getting older isn't much fun at all I afraid.

:(

Hugs

Well can we just agree to disagree and you can come back over to the party with me? :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've got less than an hour left by the way. (At least I don't think I'll have this kind of trouble with eighties night tomorrow night.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to mention the fact that you don't get these kinds of messages in movies too often.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be deceived....

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (KJV) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I been working on a garden this year and I found not all seeds sprout at the same time.

Hugs..

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know any yet with homosexual characters, but I heard Frozen 3 might. If it does, I am going to be disappointed. The kids like it. I like the older ones.
Sorry to disappoint you, but just a small sample of reality, I also grew up on the good ole stuff of Disney, those days are gone, protect your children from their evil agenda

Boycott Disney!

AnswersinGenesis
Is It Time to Kiss Disney Goodbye?

by Ken Ham and Avery Foley on March 3, 2017
The emphasis on homosexuality in our culture has been growing steadily over the last few years. Various movies and TV shows have increasingly incorporated gay scenes or characters into their productions. So it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that Walt Disney Studios has added homosexuality into one of their cartoons. During an episode of the Disney XD children’s program, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, two men and later two women share a kiss during a song. This is reportedly the first gay kiss in a Disney production.

Disney+ Takes LGBTQ Agenda to Next Level: 'High School Musical: The Series' Adds Teen Gay Romance
12-11-2019
Steve Warren

15 Hidden LGBT Characters In Disney Films
Although the Disney corporation may have its faults, it seems the magical kingdom and the LGBT community are seemingly on the same page, with the company being the first to extend healthcare benefits
BY KIRDPUBLISHED JAN 06, 2017

Orlando Weekly
How Gay Day pushed Disney out of the closet

by Jeff Truesdell
May 31, 2000

Disney introduces ‘gay dad’ couple to kids in reboot of DuckTales
The show's co-executive producer lamented that the homosexual characters aren't more 'center stage.'
Tue Apr 14, 2020 - 6:45 pm EST

Disney confirms its first bisexual lead character, who is also multi-cultural
By Adrianne Morales, CNN
Updated 12:03 AM ET, Sat August 15, 2020

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't we just say to each their own? That way everybody's happy. :D

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't we just say to each their own? That way everybody's happy. :D
Can't we just say, let God be true but every man a liar?

Cant we just tell the truth on Gods views of Homosexuality?

Boycott Disney, Spare Your Children!

Jesus Is The Lord

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Romans 1:26-32KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,
and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
April , i know it may seem what truth for seven just said was harsh . BUT ITS TRUE my dear sister .
WE must abandon these things and do all for the sake of the children to keep them from this stuff .