Dissolving A Marriage Under The Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. - Romans 7:1-4.

Reading Romans 7:1-5. Did you notice something about the first marriage the woman had with the man, or we should say didn't have.

Love; is never mentioned, the main theme of scripture is love. As a matter of fact the scriptures say;

God is love:

Not just the love of God. He doesn't just love but he is love, the ultimate of Love is - God. Now that may go beyond our carnal comprehension of what love is. Most would believe that love is an emotion, and it is. But the scriptures say that; God is love!

How do we handle such a statement is that in Scripture? I don't know if we can I don't know if we know what it means to be "love." We know what it means to be loved, if you have ever been loved by someone then you know what love feels like. The woman of Romans 7; she never knew love, she never knew what it was like to be loved. What Romans 7 says about the woman is that she was bound and in that bondage it produce the fruit unto death. To me that is not much of a relationship. We still have to see it was a relationship - even though there was no act love, or there was no love in that marriage, it was still a relationship that could not be dissolved. The only way to dissolve this marriage Union by law was; death. The law reads; the only resolution for a union relationship, under the law is - ultimate death. Whereby one or the other Must Die, in order for it to be dissolved, done away with, completed, over and out. And the main thing is the woman was free to marry another even Jesus Christ.

What most people in the world and some in the church - do not understand is; this world is fixed perfect for what the father wants. You have seen them get mad - something happens in life and they're mad at God, if they have any sort of a God conscience at all.

Blaming God for the circumstances and situations that everyone must go through in; God's School House. Creator God designed, put in. In this world you will have trouble Jesus said. He also said be of good cheer for I have overcome this world. How did he overcome this world of course how he defeated Satan at the cross and all that he did when he walked this Earth but what do you suppose he overcame please set the human being free of their- Sinning - Rebel - Rebellious - separation - death life nature.
Think on these things very important to the believer if their mind is to be renewed they must know, in that day Jesus said You shall know. There is something every born-again believer should know we just need to find out what it is. It is not hidden - but more so, it is revealed by the Spirit in the scriptures. The Apostle Paul said; and when you read; ( Pauline Epistles) you might understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ. Bless you!

2 if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 how that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) - Ephesians 3:2-4.