Do Dems Eat Human Babies?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Do you have evidence that it doesn't happen in fundamentalist congregations?
Since they have a conscience someone from the congregation would have come to the police.

Reactions: Jack

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll take that as a No (that you do not have evidence that eating children "doesn't happen").
and neither do you.

The point being you can't provide evidence for a negative. For example, you can't provide evidence that invisible unicorns from Pluto are not taking over the world using their minions, postal workers.

Meanwhile one could look at one of the many fact checks available on the bizarre claim that a common dish served in SOuth east Asia is actually made form aborted fetuses. Like the one I provided

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and neither do you.

The point being you can't provide evidence for a negative. For example, you can't provide evidence that invisible unicorns from Pluto are not taking over the world using their minions, postal workers.

Meanwhile one could look at one of the many fact checks available on the bizarre claim that a common dish served in SOuth east Asia is actually made form aborted fetuses. Like the one I provided

Like I said, all shall be revealed.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entertainment industry's elite " rape and murder" children for adrenochrome, according to Caviezel, who raised the issue of child trafficking in Hollywood during an appearance at Clay Clark's Health and Freedom Conference near Tulsa, Oklahoma, while promoting his new film, Thepeoplesvoice reports .

According to Caviezel, who is currently promoting his new film Sound of Freedom, Hollywood elites are addicted to adrenochrome and " cut children open alive" to get their dose of the drug, which is released as a chemical into the bodies of terrified children.

Sound of Freedom tells the story of Tim Ballard, a former CIA agent, who quits his job as a special agent at Homeland Security Investigations (HSI). According to initial reports, the film exposes pedophilia and child trafficking in the VIP.

Caviezel also revealed that Tim Ballard, the author he portrays in the film, "is rescuing kids right now, because right now they're taking kids out of the darkest recesses of hell, in garbage dumps and all sorts of other places. The adrenochromy or kids, look..."

Caviezal is a Hollywood veteran, starring in blockbusters such as Pay It Forward, The Thin Red Line, The Count of Monte Cristo, and Frequency. The man clearly knows his way around Hollywood, which is why it's so impressive that he's stepping forward and risking his career — and even his life — to expose the evil at the top of the industry.
Wow! I like Jim's movies.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you would have no trouble quoting the article showing exactly where it said that democrats hate America.
It is a perspective based on behaviors…likened to Jesus’ saying you will know them by their fruits.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have evidence that it doesn't happen in fundamentalist congregations?
Individuals are still individuals, regardless of what group they identify with.
It is a groups majority promotions, advocacy, behaviors that earns the group their reputation, whether or not all individuals of the group are aware, agree or participate in questionable behaviors.

A Republic Government (which is what every government in the US IS) operated as a Democracy is anti-Republic, anti-America.

Similar to what Jesus said, If you are not WITH Him, you ARE AGAINST Him.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth is a mater of perspective?
Not what I said.
I think what I said was quite clear.
The perspective is what a majority of a “group” Advocates, Believes, Does….yet does not automatically apply to every individual associated with the “group”.