Do Dogs Have Souls ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aspen i thought you would know better.
The fact is "Jesus Christ " came to save us ! and we need a saviour.
Dogs etc has nothing to do with salvation at all.

I am agreeing with you. All I am saying is that if they do not need a Savior, perhaps they are already saved - it is just a positive speculation

kensapp

Jul 8, 2012
Singapore
Dogs definitely have souls, no two ways about it. I don't care what any church or religious group says, I know for a fact that dogs have souls. Here's the proof for my point; any creature capable of overcoming its built-in programming (instincts) and acting against its own survival in an act of heroic self-sacrifice, must therefore possess a soul. If it were truly "just an animal" it could not, and would not be able to, defeat its in-born programmed "hard-wired" instincts, and thus would always fight to save itself instead of bravely sacrificing its life to save other animals and humans. There are countless examples of dogs who were not trained as rescue animals, yet who gladly gave up their own lives to save others, and that capacity for self-sacrifice is absolute proof of the presence of a soul.