Do Jesus' teachers, teach Jesus' truths?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Yes, Jesus teachers teach Jesus truths!

Mal_2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
Mar_12:32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
Rom_3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
1Co_8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Eph_4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
1Ti_2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Jas_2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Reactions: kjw47

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
In Revelation 1:8 Jehovah said ..... “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” , “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” ....

Revelation 21:6-7 says .... “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

In Revelation 22:12-13 Jesus Christ said ..... ...... “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Arnie Manitoba said:

kjw47 ... what is your opinion of worshiping Jesus ?

thanks
AM
Since Gods word clearly teaches--one God-The Father--and The Father is searching for suchlike ones to worship him in spirit and truth.

The trinity translators erred using worship to the Messiah---
The greek word Proskenau--had 4 different usages from greek to English--1) worship to God 2) obeisance to a king--plus 2 others

Jesus is Gods appointed king( Daniel 7:13-15) obeisance is the correct usage of proskenau for the Messiah--not worship.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
kjw47 .... have you ever noticed that when Charley Russell and his kingdom gang make a mistake they always blame everyone else for it ?

For the first hundred years the JWs had no issue with the worship of Jesus Christ until they realized it was evidence of the trinity ,,, we are told to worship God only

Charley and Brooklyn were caught in a corner yet again ... so they squirmed out of that one by saying the King James Bible was wrong

Typical

You would think that if Jehovah was actually building his kingdom through Charley he would have got everything right the first time.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Arnie Manitoba said:
kjw47 .... have you ever noticed that when Charley Russell and his kingdom gang make a mistake they always blame everyone else for it ?

For the first hundred years the JWs had no issue with the worship of Jesus Christ until they realized it was evidence of the trinity ,,, we are told to worship God only

Charley and Brooklyn were caught in a corner yet again ... so they squirmed out of that one by saying the King James Bible was wrong

Typical

You would think that if Jehovah was actually building his kingdom through Charley he would have got everything right the first time.

It wasn't the proper time yet to reveal certain truths, that is another reason for errors. You have evidence Mr Russell blamed others?