Do the Dems Really Want Biden for Pres?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or do they want Kamala to take over for Joe during his term if he wins? President Harris?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or do they want Kamala to take over for Joe during his term if he wins? President Harris?

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To them he/she is preferable to Trump. They have all figured out by now how to survive him
and figure they can continue

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be nice MM, after all she is the VP, chosen by a elderly man who has lost most of his cognitive ability, she's not to blame..

• Haha
Reactions: mailmandan

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To them he/she is preferable to Trump. They have all figured out by now how to survive him
and figure they can continue
The Liberals / Dems have LOTS of dirty tricks up their filthy sleeves, including MURDER. I mean really, they love killing babies. They would LOVE to kill Trump and Christians!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I remember four years ago everyone going on about Biden get in only for Harris to take over. Many on here predicted it, worked out all the theories about that being the plan ( like many things ) Never happened ( like many things that were predicted. Personally from over the pond, Harris is rarely mentioned - she just kind of disappeared into the back ground.
Isshe mentioned a lot over there !?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember four years ago everyone going on about Biden get in only for Harris to take over. Many on here predicted it, worked out all the theories about that being the plan ( like many things ) Never happened ( like many things that were predicted. Personally from over the pond, Harris is rarely mentioned - she just kind of disappeared into the back ground.
Isshe mentioned a lot over there !?
The Dems are getting pretty desperate. If they can get Biden in again he looks like he's almost had it. Does it really matter? They're not pulling the strings anyway. God bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.” (Psalms 12:8, KJV)

Boy does this scripture apply to these days…

Reactions: Jack

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They want Obama to continue his SHADOW Fourth Term and into his Fifth…with any imbecile Democrat’s FACE carrying the Title in the forefront.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if Harris can run for president if Biden gets a second term?

Harris like Obama was Never Constitutionally qualified to sit as P or VP.
The Constitution Requires a P and VP to be expressly, NATURAL BORN CITIZENS…with an express caveat exception.

1) a Natural born citizen is an individual born of TWO parents who themselves ARE citizens. Such parents be themselves natural citizens or naturalized citizens, BEFORE their child (in question for P or VP eligibility) is born.

Trumps father was a natural citizen.
Trumps mother was foreign born.
Trumps mother was NOT a naturalized citizen BEFORE the birth of Trumps older brother (Fred jr), thus Fred jr would NOT have been legally eligible to serve as P or VP.
Trumps mother was Naturalized, before Donalds birth, Thus Donald was legally eligible to. Serve as P or VP.

Obama’s father (a Kenyan citizen) was Never a Naturalized US citizen.
(According to Kenyan law, a male Kenyan citizen having an child, automatically made that offspring a Kenyan citizen, (at age 10, if that offspring does not live with the Kenyan parent or in the Kenyan country, his natural Kenyan citizenship would be dissolved.)
Harris’ mother was NOT Naturalized, before Kamala was born.

Obama was a US citizen, via his mother’s natural born citizenship…thus Obama was not required to “apply” for citizenship…
However, per the term “Natural Born Citizen”…Obama WAS NOT, because he had a foreign born, foreign citizen father…
(did not matter WHERE Obama was born…ONLY if his TWO parents were citizens).
Obama chuckled at the on-going charade and “rabbit hole” over his birth certificate…being utterly irrelevant and he knew that, posing himself as a Constitutional authority, and professor thereof. He knew what “natural born citizen meant”….and depended on the well known IGNORANCE of the American people at large regarding the US Constitution….as then, the IGNORANCE continues by and large to this day regarding the American People, and knowledge and understanding of the US Constitution.

Harris’ case…is a bit stranger. Her dad was a natural born Jamaican. Her mother a natural born Indian from India. Her dad appears to have possibly obtained naturalized Canadian citizenship…and thereafter naturalized US citizenship. Before or After Harris’ birth is sketchy. Her mother was NOT a naturalized US citizen, at the time of Harris’ birth. Her mother having lived in the US, attended University in the US, Worked in the US, and was still Working in the US, under the authority granted by the US Fed govt., via a Green Card, at the timeframe of Harris’ birth. (Citizens of the US, do not require Green Card, gov. Permission to work in the US.)
Harris was NOT legally eligible to be seated as VP, nor legally able to sit as P.

Our US Founders, were very explicit in creating a Constitutional Republic to GUARD it’s OWN citizens FROM foreign Influence….Yet here we are PUTTING FOREIGN person influenced by foreign parentage, at the Helm of the Citizens highest House and Office….
When Obama loudly chanted….
Dreams of my father and CHANGE…ya think he was (and is) trying to CHANGE AMERICA into his own dads RADICAL anti-Christ, oppressing, radical mob rule society?

I believe it is Speaker of the House, WHO is “supposed” to by signature on a document, “sign off” that a “candidate” has been “vetted” and found Constitutionally Qualified….
“Age, lived in the US 14 years…not a big mystery….A Natural Born Citizen…according to it’s MEANING…IGNORED.

The ONLY exception to a Natural Born Citizen…a CLAUSE expressly cited IN the US Constitution…applied to the first…I believe it was the first SIX US Presidents….because in early days….their parents were ALL British “subjects” / citizens…UNTIL the US was established, and parents became naturalized citizens, along with their offspring.

George Washington…was born IN Virginia.
His dad was born IN Virginia.
His mother was born IN Virginia…
….however Virginia, was under the governing power of the British and its ruling Monarch.
…..They became naturalized US citizens ONCE declaring independence from Great Britain and the US establish, laws, regulations, rules, regarding citizenship.

Why..modern day, “supposed” Constitutional Attorney’s are in the shadows rather than upfront talking about this travesty…who knows….fear, threats, ignorance….

UTTER Shame upon America.

Glory to God,
More than ever, Pray for this Nation. She needs Supreme Authority to get out of this mess.

Taken

Last edited:
  • Love

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe in Romans 13:1?
God appoints all authorities according to His purpose.

We have an evil leader because we are being judged - just as many of the kings of the Israelites were appointed by God, some good , some bad, depending on if they were faithful and obedience to God or not.
So is this country faithful and obedient to God? Some are, but many are not. Examine where we are, the state of the union? Gay marriage, 50 million aborted, transgenderism taught in schools, laced vaccines for population control, lying authorities, corrupted Big Pharma, FBI, DOJ, SCOTUS, border invasion m, $34 trillion debt ... idolatry rampant ... We are being judged!
All that is happening, is just the "beginning of sorrows" that lead up to the Great Tribulation
. We are very, very close to the precipice, when good and evil will be separated.
Honestly, I think that Solar Eclipse ( with all the odd details and factors accompanying it) to be an warning. The Middle East is exploding and that is truly an obvious sign.
Come Lord Jesus

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe in Romans 13:1?
God appoints all authorities according to His purpose.
I sure do!
We have an evil leader because we are being judged - just as many of the kings of the Israelites were appointed by God, some good , some bad, depending on if they were faithful and obedience to God or not.
So is this country faithful and obedient to God? Some are, but many are not. Examine where we are, the state of the union? Gay marriage, 50 million aborted, transgenderism taught in schools, laced vaccines for population control, lying authorities, corrupted Big Pharma, FBI, DOJ, SCOTUS, border invasion m, $34 trillion debt ... idolatry rampant ... We are being judged!
All that is happening, is just the "beginning of sorrows" that lead up to the Great Tribulation
. We are very, very close to the precipice, when good and evil will be separated.
Honestly, I think that Solar Eclipse ( with all the odd details and factors accompanying it) to be an warning. The Middle East is exploding and that is truly an obvious sign.
Come Lord Jesus
As I have said before, God is going to clean His FILTHY house. Thousands of 'Christian' churches with drastically different beliefs. Somebody's VERY wrong! Blood is gonna flow! God doesn't like His Word being BUTCHERED!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if Obama may be THE antiChrist.

I doubt Obama is “THE” antiChrist…
Considering there ARE and shall be “many” antiChrist’s…and “that” may very well apply to Obama.

“THE” one antiChrist, I think will surprise people.
I would speculate…
* someone who is a world power sitter (ie king, monarch, President, whatever their title, whom such nation has a history of neutrality, regarding conflicts / wars among and between nations.
* or someone out of the UN.
* or even possibly, a funky mix, with AI technology.

As far as well known religious leaders…of Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, Muslims, etc. I suspect depending on WHO (the anti-Chirst’s) own religious background is, a well known “religious leader” will be their ‘side-kick”, so to speak, whose role will be “promoting” the anti-Christ.
(Mimicking God the Father, and the Son who promoted the Father).

Just some things, I’ve pondered.

Glory to God,
Taken