Do You Have Any Greatest Fear?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
Do you have any greatest fear? Mine is turning against my Creator. I pray He uses me for good purposes.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
Do you have any greatest fear? Mine is turning against my Creator. I pray He uses me for good purposes.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit would be the worst thing anyone could ever do. It is a fearful thing, but i hope in God that He will prevent me ever doing this thing.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
I have tried to imagine death by fire, but not having ever come close to that, and only minimal direct contact with fire, that is not entertainable as a fear. I have thought of dropping many stories from a building, but other than my times working on a rooftop, this fear has been mostly an intruigue. Some serious car wrecks have tamed down fear, not having any critical issues come to pass. Drowining is another matter. I have come too close on several occaisions to dissipate the emotional duress contemplating drowning in water produces. I have a fear of my own daughter being lost to death before me, or my wife. It cause me great anxiety to think about, maybe fear. Will my body fail me in my declining years from hard labor and toil? making me unable to provided for my family? I suppose that is merely stress, and not fear. It is a concern when I get up in the morning and nothing seems to feel the same as it did 10 years ago. Losing my job, now there's one that can ruin even a great day. I would have to say that promotes fear when dwelt upon for too long. Other than that, I am not aware.

fivesense

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
for me their are two types of fear. one that the flesh succumes to and one that arises in the spirit. the flesh has all types of fears -bugs -injuries-lack-distraught wife-burglars-rapest-sickness-etc. the spirit has one-fear him who is able to destroy both.the flesh and soul.to dwell on fleshly fear is useless for they will end at the death of the flesh but the spirit will go on to stand before God.
well done my faithful son-yes or where is his name-
thats FEAR