• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have completed A NEW BOOK, and part of promotions include having a good online review history.

My previous book "Walking Like Einstein" could use some reviews: Amazon.com. I wouldn't ask, but you all are a part of my exposure to the greater audience--the best. As it is, currently there are only 2 reviews, one negative from here or a previous forum...and my hope is to offset the damage of that one negative review. Please. ;)

Now, if you have not read "Walking Like Einstein", you need not review it. But with all the writing I do here...perhaps you would be so kind as to consider your knowledge and review as more than qualified. I do!

The link again for reviews or just to check out the book, is: Amazon.com

THANK YOU!

@amadeus
@Angelina
@Nancy
@marks
@Helen
@BarneyFife
@BlessedPeace
@lforrest
@rockytopva
@Episkopos
@Taken
@MatthewG
@Hidden In Him
@Wynona
@Lambano
@WalterandDebbie
@VictoryinJesus
@dev553344
@Heart2Soul

@...SORRY--I'M SURE I HAVE MISSED SO, SO MANY!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have completed A NEW BOOK, and part of promotions include having a good online review history.

My previous book "Walking Like Einstein" could use some reviews: Amazon.com. I wouldn't ask, but you all are a part of my exposure to the greater audience--the best. As it is, currently there are only 2 reviews, one negative from here or a previous forum...and my hope is to offset the damage of that one negative review. Please. ;)

Now, if you have not read "Walking Like Einstein", you need not review it. But with all the writing I do here...perhaps you would be so kind as to consider your knowledge and review as more than qualified. I do!

The link again for reviews or just to check out the book, is: Amazon.com

THANK YOU!

@amadeus
@Angelina
@Nancy
@marks
@Helen
@BarneyFife
@BlessedPeace
@lforrest
@rockytopva
@Episkopos
@Taken
@MatthewG
@Wynona
@Lambano
@WalterandDebbie
@VictoryinJesus
@dev553344
@Heart2Soul

@...SORRY--I'M SURE I HAVE MISSED SO, SO MANY!
Sorry not to have done this before. I read the book about two years ago and intended to comment but I got sidetracked. I pulled it out of my library today and skimmed through many of the details of Part II before I added a review.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nancy and ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That NEGATIVE Review:

I tried to reply to the review comment...because I believe it to be a misunderstanding. But I could not, as I do not sell "Walking Like Einstein" through Amazon myself, the publisher does, and neither gives me any personal recourse for replying to reviews.

Anyway, the negative review comment was that the whole first half (Part One) was boring :). Personally, I probably deserve that.

Yet what the reviewer missed is that the book was written in the format of the Bible...where the Old Testament (Part One) indeed includes many seemingly boring wanderings; and yet much that points to the events of the New Testament (Part Two). I guess they simply did not perceive it and were bored to tears with my own miserable wanderings. Point well taken. :oops:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That NEGATIVE Review:

I tried to reply to the review comment...because I believe it to be a misunderstanding. But I could not, as I do not sell "Walking Like Einstein" through Amazon myself, the publisher does, and neither gives me any personal recourse for replying to reviews.

Anyway, the negative review comment was that the whole first half (Part One) was boring :). Personally, I probably deserve that.

Yet what the reviewer missed is that the book was written in the format of the Bible...where the Old Testament (Part One) indeed includes many seemingly boring wanderings; and yet much that points to the events of the New Testament (Part Two). I guess they simply did not perceive it and were bored to tears with my own miserable wanderings. Point well taken. :oops:
I will surely check this out Scott!

Reactions: ScottA