Do you know what did Paul believed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eccl.12:13

Aug 28, 2010
Let's read just what Paul believed and where he received this knowledge.

Acts 24
[10] Then Paul, after that the governor had beckoned unto him to speak, answered, Forasmuch as I know that thou hast been of many years a judge unto this nation, I do the more cheerfully answer for myself:
[14] But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Plain and simple. Paul believes EVERYTHING written in the law and by the prophets.

Knowing this.....let's read something Paul MUST believe. Let's read of a FUTURE event that Paul said he believes.

Zech.14
[16] And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
[17] And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Now let's read one of the requirements for worshiping the Lord during His reign.

Ezek.44
[9] Thus saith the Lord GOD; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel.

This verse is speaking about an event that is YET to happen! This vision given to Ezekiel is during Jesus Christ 1000yr rule here on earth! This event has NOT happened yet!

Now the Lord said, "...all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts,...", and

He also said, "...No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary..."

Now let’s confirm this with something that was also said;

Isa.52
[1] Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Again God’s word tells us, “…there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.”

Now...if ALL are to go to Jerusalem to worship the Lord, BUT no one that is uncircumcised can enter in to worship Him, what does that mean?

ALL that come to worship the Lord MUST be circumcised!

This vision even goes into telling us that God will once again bring back the Levitical Preisthood....that's right! There will the sacrificing of animals here on earth once again. YES! Even AFTER Jesus has died for our sins.

These are the things Paul believed;

That ALL must be circumsiced, in heart AND flesh, in order to worship the Lord during Christ 1000yr rule here on earth.

And that God would once again establish His Levitical Preisthood, with animal sacrifice.

Did YOU know that Paul believed these things?