do you live in a illusion?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More of Holographic.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More of Holographic.

PICJAG
So not an illusion, but more holographic. How bout biological? It seems to me that holographic is not real, but just a generated picture or figure, but not real.

I think God is real, Jesus is real, we are real biological entities.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Renniks

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So not an illusion, but more holographic. How bout biological? It seems to me that holographic is not real, but just a generated picture or figure, but not real.

I think God is real, Jesus is real, we are real biological entities.
JESUS is real, who is God, the Spirit..... you're not.... you are a "CREATION", of his.... did you not read, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

see G money, you are living in a CREATED World, God is the only "BEING", and everything else is his, his, his, .... CREATION. listen closley, Acts 17:28 "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring."

and as a matter of fact you and I "OWN", nothing, zero, notta. let us break it down for you. A. the Soul, not yours, Ezekiel 18:4 "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die."
B. how about our spirits? lets see, Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." well that got C. our bodies also. so when we add up the math.. our souls are his..so the spirit in us, and he made the EARTH, and our bodies return to it... so the math is 0, let me say it again ... ZERO. see, you aint nothing, here today, gone tomorrow. and what you call reality, is nothing but a shadow. just as the OT to the NT, nothing but a shadow of things to come. 1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
Isaiah 64:4 "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him."

see G money, you're LIVING IN A CREATED WORLD, this is not the REAL WORLD. we suggest you see this, I know people don't like to watch videos, but if you want to know the truth about your so called REAL -WORLD, we suggest you see it. it's not Long.

Holographic Universe, The Secret beyond Matter.

PICJAG

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Holy999
JESUS is real, who is God, the Spirit..... you're not.... you are a "CREATION", of his.... did you not read, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

see G money, you are living in a CREATED World, God is the only "BEING", and everything else is his, his, his, .... CREATION. listen closley, Acts 17:28 "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring."

and as a matter of fact you and I "OWN", nothing, zero, notta. let us break it down for you. A. the Soul, not yours, Ezekiel 18:4 "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die."
B. how about our spirits? lets see, Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." well that got C. our bodies also. so when we add up the math.. our souls are his..so the spirit in us, and he made the EARTH, and our bodies return to it... so the math is 0, let me say it again ... ZERO. see, you aint nothing, here today, gone tomorrow. and what you call reality, is nothing but a shadow. just as the OT to the NT, nothing but a shadow of things to come. 1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
Isaiah 64:4 "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him."

see G money, you're LIVING IN A CREATED WORLD, this is not the REAL WORLD. we suggest you see this, I know people don't like to watch videos, but if you want to know the truth about your so called REAL -WORLD, we suggest you see it. it's not Long.

PICJAG
But Reality is available even though few will be entering through the strait and narrow way to it... People like their imaginary lives like they like their fictional movies of zombies, vampires and such... That is what they are asking for and receiving... and then... nothing left at all, except Reality.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG

"We"...suggest?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Our eyes can deceive us...

This picture looks like its moving but I can assure you that its not
bandicam 2021-03-10 15-02-15-280.jpg
Try and focus on one spot and it will stop moving

How about this one...
It appears to me that the background is rotating from left to right and the foreground is rotating from right to left.
I wonder if other people are seeing the same thing as I am
bandicam 2021-03-08 20-00-06-596.jpg

Why do our minds get fooled like this? No one really knows why.
So then how much of our reality is actually real and how much of it is an illusion?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our eyes can deceive us...

This picture looks like its moving but I can assure you that its not
View attachment 13814
Try and focus on one spot and it will stop moving

How about this one...
It appears to me that the background is rotating from left to right and the foreground is rotating from right to left.
I wonder if other people are seeing the same thing as I am
View attachment 13816

Why do our minds get fooled like this? No one really knows why.
So then how much of our reality is actually real and how much of it is an illusion?

GREAT, try this one out
"The Illusion Only Some Can See"

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
OK, when I got to the part that all the eye sees is electrical signals. These electircal signals create a copy of whatever we are looking at. The copy deceives us into thinking the copy is real.

That is the mistake these particular scientists make. To think that if the eyesight was suddenly disconnected, that the thing we were seeing would vanish or was not real is just not true.
Good example. If one of these scientists were looking at a man swinging a bat at them, I guarantee that they would not just shut their eyes and do away with the deceiving copy, but I would suggest they would duck. You see I know they know their reasearch is interesting and maybe there are enough people out there that would give money to them to continue their research. Wow, what a great way to get money. Right?

But to suggest that what we are looking at is not real, is simply not the truth. See my bat experiment above.

We are certainly the offspring of God, we are his children literally. We are not 0. No matter how you twist it we are made up of spirit, flesh and bone and blood = our soul. Not just electrical signals.
When we are resurrected, we will be made up of spirit, flesh and bone. Immortal, resurrected body of flesh and bone and spirit, just like Jesus was resurrected into.

Good luck with your science, but really, duck of a man is trying to hit you in the head with a bat.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, when I got to the part that all the eye sees is electrical signals. These electircal signals create a copy of whatever we are looking at. The copy deceives us into thinking the copy is real.

That is the mistake these particular scientists make. To think that if the eyesight was suddenly disconnected, that the thing we were seeing would vanish or was not real is just not true.
Good example. If one of these scientists were looking at a man swinging a bat at them, I guarantee that they would not just shut their eyes and do away with the deceiving copy, but I would suggest they would duck. You see I know they know their reasearch is interesting and maybe there are enough people out there that would give money to them to continue their research. Wow, what a great way to get money. Right?

But to suggest that what we are looking at is not real, is simply not the truth. See my bat experiment above.

We are certainly the offspring of God, we are his children literally. We are not 0. No matter how you twist it we are made up of spirit, flesh and bone and blood = our soul. Not just electrical signals.
When we are resurrected, we will be made up of spirit, flesh and bone. Immortal, resurrected body of flesh and bone and spirit, just like Jesus was resurrected into.

Good luck with your science, but really, duck of a man is trying to hit you in the head with a bat.
LOL, LOL, LOL, you didn't understand at all ... did you.. my, my, my, oh the slow in heart. G money, I have seen some people hard to understand something, but "ALL" things? oh well ........ one can only bring the horse to water but one cannot make the horse drink.

for many are called, a few are chosen..... keep at it, maybe, just maybe one day you will get it.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL, LOL, you didn't understand at all ... did you.. my, my, my, oh the slow in heart. G money, I have seen some people hard to understand something, but "ALL" things? oh well ........ one can only bring the horse to water but one cannot make the horse drink.

for many are called, a few are chosen..... keep at it, maybe, just maybe one day you will get it.

PICJAG
What is one to think? You say the world is like a holograph. A holograph of a man trying to hit you with a bat is just that. You stand there and let him hit you because you know its not real.
Your video basically to me said the same thing, as far as I viewed it, but I could only take about 4 minutes, it was too silly for me.

Tell us what the difference is between the real world and the created world. Thank you.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"do you live in a illusion?"

Illusion has to do with deception. While I believe that there is a whole lot of this deception (kingdom of darkness), I am no longer a resident of it:

Colossians 1:13
"He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of His beloved Son,"

So, no I don't live in illusion, I pierce it.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, no I don't live in illusion, I pierce it.

Ephesians 5:8
"For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:"

We must remember that shadow place, for now, that we may expose our brethren:

Ephesians 5:13
"But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that is illuminated becomes a light itself."

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is one to think? You say the world is like a holograph. A holograph of a man trying to hit you with a bat is just that. You stand there and let him hit you because you know its not real.
Your video basically to me said the same thing, as far as I viewed it, but I could only take about 4 minutes, it was too silly for me.

Tell us what the difference is between the real world and the created world. Thank you.
Genesis 1:1,

Revelation 21:2 "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."
REMENBER, John did not see the city with his created eyes, he saw the new City with is "REAL" eyses, which is spiritual, for John was still in the Spirit... :p BINGO!. for we shall see him for ourselves. 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." case closed.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:1,

Revelation 21:2 "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."
REMENBER, John did not see the city with his created eyes, he saw the new City with is "REAL" eyses, which is spiritual, for John was still in the Spirit... :p BINGO!. for we shall see him for ourselves. 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." case closed.

PICJAG
So again, I ask, what is the difference between created eyes and real eyes. You said that John saw the Holy city with his real eyes, which is spiritual. He was still in the spirit. So is that it, your spiritual eyes are your real eyes, and your flesh eyes are your created eyes.

This we know. Jesus was resurrected and he had a body of flesh and bone and spirit. Did he somehow discard that flesh and bone and spirit body and take on just a spirit body?

I believe that when we see him, we will be like him, for we shall see him as he is. There is nothing in the scriptures that discourage me from believing that when we meet Christ after the resurrection we will have real spiritual bodies made up of flesh and bone and spirit, just like Christ has now. Immortal, incorruptible, light years difference between our mortal flesh and our resurrected flesh, but flesh none the less. Both real and spiritual.

Prove to me from the scriptures that after Jesus saw his apostles and they felt wounds in his resurrected
flesh body, and ate with them twice and then went to heaven, where does it say Jesus disgarded his flesh body?

When he comes a second time, he will have his resurrected flesh body, and we will have our resurrected flesh bodies, and we will be like him and see him as he is. It all fits nicely.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This we know. Jesus was resurrected and he had a body of flesh and bone and spirit. Did he somehow discard that flesh and bone and spirit body and take on just a spirit body?
that flesh and bone is not the flesh and bone he made in Mary's womb, listen, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."

did you get that? "thou sowest not that body that shall be", oh yes that was flesh and bone, but NOT the flesh and bone that Mary birthed, listen, 1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." BINGO..... read that again... :rolleyes: YIKES!.

Prove to me from the scriptures that after Jesus saw his apostles and they felt wounds in his resurrected
flesh body, and ate with them twice and then went to heaven, where does it say Jesus disgarded his flesh body?
see above.
When he comes a second time, he will have his resurrected flesh body, and we will have our resurrected flesh bodies, and we will be like him and see him as he is. It all fits nicely.
see above..... (smile).

G money this is bible, read it for yourself. now understand something, this is what his body in this "created" world, ..... Appears, appears, appears, like. now in the Spirit world, look at Jesus body in Revelation 1:10-18, but pay special attention to verses, 13-16, now go to Daniel chapter 10 and lets line up the Ancent of Day with the Lord JESUS.

Revelation 1:13 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle."
Daniel 10:5 "Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:"

Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;"
Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."
Daniel 10:6 "His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude."

Now the Ancient of days
Daniel 7:9 "I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire."

Now compare the Ancient of days description to the Lord Jesus in Revelation 1, above, and the man in Daniel chapter 10 above,
NOW TELL US IS THIS THE SAME ONE PERSON? yes or no.... :eek: YIKES!

so the body of the Lord JESUS is a Spiritual, which is more real that our created ... "natural".. bodies, which is nothing but ... that's right but.

PICJAG