Do you still have weakness?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
”I begged the Lord three times to take this problem away from me. But the Lord said to me, “My grace is enough for you. When you are weak, then my power is made perfect in you.” So I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses. Then Christ’s power can live in me. So I am happy when I have weaknesses, insults, hard times, sufferings, and all kinds of troubles. All these things are for Christ. And I am happy, because when I am weak, then I am truly strong.“
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12‬:‭8‬-‭10‬ ‭ICB‬‬

When you suffer for Yeshua, is it recognized that we are the weak ones who need strength to survive those times when we are weak. Which one can be happy in Christ for his sake, and his sake alone for producing for Gods will, even throughout one’s life a person will have weakness that come and go. Never let anyone fool you as though they are so righteous that they don’t have any weakness! You’ll start putting your faith and trust in them instead of the living God, which is idolatry.

Never hang your hat on anyone else’s rack. Do your own labor, you can listen and hear people out, but check and dig for yourself.

It’s painful, don’t be fooled into digging for oneself is any easy task.

Genesis 3:17
To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.