Doctors Speak Out On Covid-19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I heard a new one today in our media... Covid denier... U know, like climate change denier and holocaust denier

Doctors, professors, scientists and other experts are being censored, cancelled, silenced, banned, doxed, sacked and even disappeared like in the Soviet Union. I've never seen science or politics operate like this in the west. It's communism 101

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard a new one today in our media... Covid denier... U know, like climate change denier and holocaust denier

Doctors, professors, scientists and other experts are being censored, cancelled, silenced, banned, doxed, sacked and even disappeared like in the Soviet Union. I've never seen science or politics operate like this in the west. It's communism 101
I know what your saying. Even some pharmacies are refusing to fill prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stalin used to have pictures adjusted to have his enemies removed. They would either disappear, get found dead or end up in the gulag.

This fellow nearest to the camera said that the covid was no more potent than the seasonal flu...
He was found hanging by his neck outside of the Kremlin. Stalin got the picture edited.

Then the chap that is furthest from the camera said that the lockdown measure were too much with the masks and all
His been missing ever since... Stalin got the picture edited again
157ACE3E-3BFD-48A5-8EFB-94ADB37A63A0_w1071_s.jpg

Then there were two, Joseph Stalin and his national health director...
He said that covid rarely kills healthy people and that a vaccine isn't necessary as we have treatments already cheaply available
He got taken to work in a medical gulag along with other scientists...

Is this how western science operates? Is it how western politics operates?

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know what your saying. Even some pharmacies are refusing to fill prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine.

A doctor was saying that a pharmacist called him up and asked why he had prescribed. The doctor said thats none of him business and asked him why after 20 years of service would he question him. The chemist told him that they had been asked not to give it out for covid... Nefarious

The whole thing is nefarious

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what do you know about "Dr." Stella Immanuel? She's a real crackpot even if the Trumps seem to approve of her.

Trump’s New COVID Doctor Says Sex With Demons Makes You Sick

She is a degree Doctor from a foreign African country and appears to be one whose beliefs lean toward Spiritualism.

Her choice of words to describe medical and spiritual things appear to be Foreign to American Physicians and American Christians.

American Physicians "practice" in hopes of Supressing an Ailment...
Whereas she apparently believes a suppressed Ailment "cures" the person.

American Christians believe Fallen angel's can influence Evil in the World.
Whereas she describes Fallen angel's Specific influence and contact with individuals.

It's all how one receives or sorts out an others perspective and language barriers.

I do not believe Science or Medical "cures"...
But rather...that is accredited to the Lord God.

I do believe there are Evil Spiritual forces present on the Earth and Wickedly influence Earthly men.

But I do not presume to definitively say exactly how.

Hydroxocloroquine- IS an immunosuppressive prescription drug;
which means;
* it is a manufactured chemical compound
* it is designed to boost the efficacy of the immune system
* it requires a Physicians authorization for an individual to be prescribed the drug.

* As in all Prescribed (Prescription) drugs, negative complications can arise if the individual is already taking Any KIND of drug (prescribed or not).

IOW- Hydroxocloroquine IS NOT a wonder "cure All", "treat All" drug.

However Hydroxocloroquine Has shown to be effective in...
Preventing some people from, (becoming diagnosed With Covid), Already on A regiment of taking the drug,
And;
Effective as a treatment (of some people in the early stage positive diagnosis of Covid).

There is no Wonder Cure Drug.
There is no One Drug fits All.

However I would like to believe there IS Still Freedom for individuals to Consult with whom they Trust and "Have Options" to make their own Choices, without SUPRESSION of "their options"...because of "another person's Opinion, who is NOT Experiencing a Health issue"...

Glory to God,
Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nefarious
This is a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY to multiply deaths due to coronavirus.

Doctors are violating their Hippocratic Oath by deliberately attacking an effective treatment (which is also cheap) and also doing everything in their power to prevent people from accessing HCQ (or more correctly the HCQ package). And Mr. Trump should have taken action against these medical criminals back in March 2020. His negligence has cost probably hundreds of thousands of lives.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY to multiply deaths due to coronavirus.

Doctors are violating their Hippocratic Oath by deliberately attacking an effective treatment (which is also cheap) and also doing everything in their power to prevent people from accessing HCQ (or more correctly the HCQ package). And Mr. Trump should have taken action against these medical criminals back in March 2020. His negligence has cost probably hundreds of thousands of lives.

He should of taken care of big pharma in 2016 u know with the RFK thing, he was ready to drain the swamp. But he didn't.
The POTUS even admitted that he was taking HDQ on advise from his doctor. Why then doesn't he carry on that logic that HDQ is the answer...

I still hold some hope that Trump will turn it around and expose the evil plot but i fear more and more that he has fallen into, the swamp

Reactions: Enoch111

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He should of taken care of big pharma in 2016 u know with the RFK thing, he was ready to drain the swamp. But he didn't.
The POTUS even admitted that he was taking HDQ on advise from his doctor. Why then doesn't he carry on that logic that HDQ is the answer...

I still hold some hope that Trump will turn it around and expose the evil plot but i fear more and more that he has fallen into, the swamp

Land succeeded, by States, for the purpose of establishing a Central US Government Location Was literally a great deal;
Swamp Land.

Draining the Swamp is a term used to Oust people who are viewed as Influencing "unfavorable" political positions.

Advisors and Appointees (by the President, serve the President at his pleasure...his Right to exercise).
And Electors of each State decides who will Represent the States interests within the Central Government.

It is the President's sole Disgression to Hear, Ponder, Consider or Reject an others Advise.

It is the State's and People of an individual State Right to present their Grounds and call for an Ousting of their respective Representative....

Just saying; "Draining the Swamp" is a broad Term, that no one person has the Sole Power or Authority to Accomplish in America.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do not believe Science or Medical "cures"...
But rather...that is accredited to the Lord God

Amen

I do believe there are Evil Spiritual forces present on the Earth and Wickedly influence Earthly men

Satan is real. Demons are real. Spiritual warfare is real. Ignoring them won't make them disappear.
Spiritual warfare is one of my favourite topic but its one that most people shy away from.

I was listening to one of my favourite priests on the topic, Fr Ripperger.
He is trained to perform exorcisms so there are few better that can tell you about evil and everything about it.
He was talking about the various strategies that evil (Satan and demons) uses against us.
His primary weapons is through our thoughts and feelings. Anger is an obvious one, fear is another one that evil uses.
We should always strive to act from a place of love, not fear. I love my parents but they fear me as if im a walking bio weapon

He went on to talk about more advanced tactics, two of them leaped out at me; oppression and obsession.
He can oppress you directly through thoughts and emotions and indirectly buy having the state prohibit your communion with Christ.
Obsession is the same, directly or indirectly by having the media obsess over it by keeping score of deaths and cases.

If it comes as fear its coming from evil

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just saying; "Draining the Swamp" is a broad Term, that no one person has the Sole Power or Authority to Accomplish in America

I kinda got a bit confused in what you were saying but u summed it up here.
I was talking to a mate not long ago saying that i don't think the Donald realized how much red tape there would be to get to these drain pipes.
Is he stuck in a web of red tape?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The link went to a New Age site called "the Golden Age of Gaia." I think they may have some things right
I would interested to know what you think New Agers may have right! Especially since their foundational belief is pantheism (the belief that all that exists is God). Therefore, they believe that they are God, in a sense, and think of God as an impersonal "force." This is the modern version of Eastern mysticism found in Hinduism.

This is from Wikipedia: Despite its highly eclectic nature, a number of beliefs commonly found within the New Age have been identified. Theologically, the New Age typically adopts a belief in a holistic form of divinity that imbues all of the universe, including human beings themselves. There is thus a strong emphasis on the spiritual authority of the self. This is accompanied by a common belief in a wide variety of semi-divine non-human entities, such as angels and masters, with whom humans can communicate, particularly through the form of channeling.

New Agers learn to channel fallen angels, i.e. demons, calling them spirit guides.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen

Satan is real. Demons are real. Spiritual warfare is real. Ignoring them won't make them disappear.
Spiritual warfare is one of my favourite topic but its one that most people shy away from.

I was listening to one of my favourite priests on the topic, Fr Ripperger.
He is trained to perform exorcisms so there are few better that can tell you about evil and everything about it.
He was talking about the various strategies that evil (Satan and demons) uses against us.
His primary weapons is through our thoughts and feelings. Anger is an obvious one, fear is another one that evil uses.
We should always strive to act from a place of love, not fear. I love my parents but they fear me as if im a walking bio weapon

He went on to talk about more advanced tactics, two of them leaped out at me; oppression and obsession.
He can oppress you directly through thoughts and emotions and indirectly buy having the state prohibit your communion with Christ.
Obsession is the same, directly or indirectly by having the media obsess over it by keeping score of deaths and cases.

If it comes as fear its coming from evil

To be clear, I absolutely believe in Evil spirit forces ON Earth.

I simply do not elaborate "Precisely" what an Evil spirit is empowered to Do.

(Implant alien DNA in a person? Weird claim.
Have sex with a sleeping person? Weird claim.
Etc.)

Glory to God,
Taken

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A doctor was saying that a pharmacist called him up and asked why he had prescribed. The doctor said thats none of him business and asked him why after 20 years of service would he question him. The chemist told him that they had been asked not to give it out for covid... Nefarious

It came across the news this morning that Ohio was another state that was doing that.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I kinda got a bit confused in what you were saying but u summed it up here.
I was talking to a mate not long ago saying that i don't think the Donald realized how much red tape there would be to get to these drain pipes.

In my opinion; Trump is a visionary type person who can envision great things for America and her People, and actively pursues Ideas to accomplish great things for America and her People.

Trump IS NOT a Politicial Junkie or Career Politician, steeped in the Backroom, Underhanded Political Backstabbing.

People in Government;
People in Business;
People in General;
All have Adversaries...

It is the Adversary that disagrees...
It is the "Underhanded" Adversary...that will use "ANY means... to discredit whom "they" disagree with.

It is a "strong willed visionary" who will, (despite the daggers in their back) forge forward.

D.C. IS blatenly (openly and unashamedly) Divided.

It "SHOULD" matter None, what Political Party holds "power".."IF" EVERY Political Party, ADHERES to and UPHOLDS the LIMITS of their Constitutional Power.

They Don't! Which is Why the US Federal Government has Volumns of Federal Laws containing Unconstitutional US Laws...that can only be Repealed, by the very Law making Authority (Congress)...that voted to Enact the Fraudlent Laws to begin with.

It takes a diligent person to study the Limits of the US Constitution to know the Limits.
And research of proposed Bills: by which Party, for what Intent, to comprehend if "they" are purposing beyond their Constitutional LIMIT...and if the Bill is successful by a Congressional Vote....which Party, is instrumentally favorable in Enacting Legislation Beyond their Limited Constitutional Authority.

American Governments (Central, and States) Are all Constitutional Republics.
Yet failure in US Public Schools have been teaching for years that America has a Democratic form of Government.

It's the oldest Trick in the Book...If you can perpetuate Ignorance and KEEP them Ignorant...you can Control them.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Cristo Rei and Mr C

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So is that lady. She believes aliens are in the medical field, she believes women's health issues are caused by dreams of sex with demons and witches, and she believes they are making a virus to make people atheist. She preaches this to her church she pastors. I don't see any evidence that she has given and conversely the other side who poo poos it has given no hard evidence either. I will not believe either her or the poo poo ers until I see evidence.
Yesterday stories supporting hydroxychloroquine and zithromax ran all day on multiple news casts and internet links.

Also yesterday mainstream social medias and fake news outlets continued their fight to suppress the cure for Covid, so as to continue the death pattern, while promoting to keep people locked up and our kids out of school.

Whatever their motives are, reasons, or intent, do not put it past them, do not think they are not murderous. The same people and organizations that are working so hard to suppress the cure for Covid are the same exact people that promote the murder of over 600,000 babies a year.
Women ‘Clinics’ as busy as ever ‘save lives’ uh?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is Mafia style Tactics...of individuals using their political power to Threaten others, with Unlawful backlashes.

It is a scumbag that makes Threats...and then AT ANY Time, without Warning, Sends in his Goons To Attack By Surprise.

Some people think that is Awesome and participate in such Tactics...Until it happens to them! THEN "they" want everyone's sympathy, and Max Justice for others actions...but want leniency for themselves.

Glory to God,
Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion is a barrier

Yes, it sure can be but then...
Didn't Christ say that "True religion is taking care of orphans and widows? A Christian (IMHO) has a "relationship" not a religion.
:) Neither do I watch the "news"...it has been cancelled ever since it became pay per view...my tv collects dust! haha.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Surely Trump has heard of the Gordian Knot and how it was cut. The first three months of the presidency should have been devoted to cleaning house. Instead the traitors were all allowed to remain and sabotage Trump. So today the Swamp is worse than ever before.

Reactions: Cristo Rei