Doctors Speak Out On Covid-19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
since I realised the lie of evil-ution, I don’t accept any science as factual.
Remember the boy who cried wolf?

Like I said, theoretical science is more akin to philosophy... Applied science we use daily... Try understand the difference...
Motion physics, medicine, thermodynamics, chemistry, engineering are all applied sciences...

Theory of evolution, climate change, big bang theory are the pseudoscience's u speak of

Reactions: historyb

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You Joseph
Did you see "Jesus" in all my posts in this thread ? Is "Jesus" a Hebrew Name ? I thought Yeshua was His Hebrew Name (more in line with all Scripture and with the Ekklesia in the first century and before then and after then )

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Did you see "Jesus" in all my posts in this thread ? Is "Jesus" a Hebrew Name ? I thought Yeshua was His Hebrew Name (more in line with all Scripture and with the Ekklesia in the first century and before then and after then )
Yeshua is fine. But you speak English, so it’s Jesus...Jewish people still do not write the Lord’s Name-they write down the initials or address Him as Adonai

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeshua is fine. But you speak English, so it’s Jesus...Jewish people still do not write the Lord’s Name-they write down the initials or address Him as Adonai
If you happen to be in some sections of the Bronx, Florida, Maryland, St.Louis, Tulsa, Kansas City, San Francisco, Austin tx, Anchorage Alaska, etc etc etc , many places,

English speakers in many (not most though, true) groups have learned Yeshua and speak Yeshua frequently , instead of 'Jesus'.

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Like I said, theoretical science is more akin to philosophy... Applied science we use daily... Try understand the difference...
Motion physics, medicine, thermodynamics, chemistry, engineering are all applied sciences...

Theory of evolution, climate change, big bang theory are the pseudoscience's u speak of
Alright, I don’t accept pseudoscience then

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you happen to be in some sections of the Bronx, Florida, Maryland, St.Louis, Tulsa, Kansas City, San Francisco, Austin tx, Anchorage Alaska, etc etc etc , many places,

English speakers in many (not most though, true) groups have learned Yeshua and speak Yeshua frequently , instead of 'Jesus'.
Ok Giuseppe77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok Giuseppe77
??

In every country, they call Joseph as 'Joseph'.

It was /is unusual and not typical, not normal, that the Name of Messiah was changed the way it was to what it is, contrary to most all other names, from Hebrew, Greek, Greece, Israel, Germany, Holland, China, etc etc etc as far as I know or am aware ....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Alright, I don’t accept pseudoscience then

That's all it is my friend... There is hard science and soft science... Applied science and theoretical science...
Im from engineering, real science. Richard Dawkins is from theoretical science, a fraud

A lot of these theoretical science fields have the presupposition that God doesn't exist which drives them to create false doctrines like the big bang theory and evolution. People like Richard Dawkins are frauds, fake scientists. People like Newton and Tesla were real scientists genius' in human standards

Experts being censored for having opposing opinions is a clear indication of a pseudoscience. Real science invites scrutiny and only after passing that scrutiny do real scientific concepts emerge such as the laws of gravity, motion physics, thermodynamics, medicine, electromagnetics and all the other beautiful things that God gave us to play with... LoL

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what kind of site that is? Don't believe everything you read.

And what do you know about "Dr." Stella Immanuel? She's a real crackpot even if the Trumps seem to approve of her.

Trump’s New COVID Doctor Says Sex With Demons Makes You Sick

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

I wonder if she should be allowed to be practicing medicine in the US.

Immanuel was born in Cameroon and received her medical degree in Nigeria. In a GoFundMe legal defense fund, which swelled from just $90 to $1,616 hours after her speech, Immanuel claims without offering any proof that members of a Houston networking group for women physicians are scheming to take her medical license away over her support for hydroxychloroquine.

It’s not clear whether anyone is actually trying to take Immanuel’s license. But many of her earlier medical claims are definitely ludicrous.

In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.

“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said of the medical issues in a 2013 sermon. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence—men that can’t get it up.”
You may try to discredit this doctor, but it doesn't change the FACT that hydroxychloroquine and zinc work against COVID-19!

Mr C

Jul 9, 2020
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It may be interesting to know how many people believe miracles happen today but reject the claims of made by DOCTORS in the OP.

Just wondering.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion is a barrier

Than I guess you can't be a Christian because Christianity is a Religion. The barriers are humans not religion, even God wants us to be religious (James 1:27) the problem is some peoples idea went to far so you have yahoo saying religion is bad when they really have little to no idea what they go on about. Religion is never bad done the right way. The barrier is always people, for me the barriers is evangelicals and Sola Scriptura.

Now I think this thread has been derailed enough I am out.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may try to discredit this doctor, but it doesn't change the FACT that hydroxychloroquine and zinc work against COVID-19!

It may and seems to have in mild to moderate cases and it would be nice if Scientist did there job and find out what strain of Covid that the drugs do work with because there is testimony that the drugs work and since there are six strains i would be good to know what strain thee drugs work with. That does not change that fact that this Doctor/minister is out in left field and it hurts the message overall.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It may be interesting to know how many people believe miracles happen today but reject the claims of made by DOCTORS in the OP.

Just wondering.

I do and never said I rejected what the Doctors said, I am skeptical of the African American lady because things she has said like women's health issues are solely because of sex dreams. If 350 patients got over Covid because of the drugs PTL! I want the evidence, I don't take her on faith that level of faith is only reserved for God.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It may and seems to have in mild to moderate cases and it would be nice if Scientist did there job and find out what strain of Covid that the drugs do work with because there is testimony that the drugs work and since there are six strains i would be good to know what strain thee drugs work with. That does not change that fact that this Doctor/minister is out in left field and it hurts the message overall.
I haven't heard about so many different strains. The doctors who are pooh-poohing hydroxycholorquine are out in left field. What she said about it is true.