Doctors Speak Out On Covid-19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you ! But it is not about you.

Have you noticed how many of the inexpensive ventilators ($450.00 each) have been advertise on the news/ by the president ?
Don’t watch the news. Not interested in him or any politicians. Heard enough bs

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t watch the news. Not interested in him or any politicians. Heard enough bs
Good, but it has nothing to do with him or politicians, per se - except to show the point - the ventilators were marketed big time by the pahrmncy for prices/costs over $12,000.00 each being made all of a sudden in Oregon I think.

The ones already being produced, that already worked, for $450.00 each were not even mentioned nor promoted.

The expensive ones , when they break, require a service visit that may cost $3,000 plus parts ! (I have not seen the actual figures for that, but that is in line with other "new" sophisticated equipment) .

The inexpensive ones , are censored frequently, or you might have heard of them, and they might have been the ones purchased and used , right ? (if needed ) ...

Same with the website concealed on purpose for your perusal - the inexpensive cures used for over 5 pandemics ...\\in English language....

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The problem is the African women is to put it nicely a kook. She believes that women's problems like cyst and endometriosis are caused from sex with demons and witches in dreams, that aliens are involved in the medical field, and that they are making a vaccine to stop religion. While there may have been good doctors on that conference and they have freedom of speech I wish they checked on backgrounds first. This makes us all look like idiots and that is the last thing we need.

We want to hate and discount the other side so much that we are willing to listen and take anyone's word for it if the other side hates it and the same goes for the other side, they hate us so much they are willing to do anything.

If we want to disprove something we need hard facts on our side not speculation and opinions, it is not enough for someone to say I cured 350 patients with hydroxychloroquine than I want to see the proof not just someone saying it. If people believe this is nothing more than a cold than back it up with hard proof, not just anecdotes. If someone believes it is all fake back it up with hard proof. If we want people to believe us than show real hard proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The problem is the African women is to put it nicely a kook. She believes that women's problems like cyst and endometriosis are caused from sex with demons and witches in dreams, that aliens are involved in the medical field, and that they are making a vaccine to stop religion. While there may have been good doctors on that conference and they have freedom of speech I wish they checked on backgrounds first. This makes us all look like idiots and that is the last thing we need
A vaccine to stop religion! I’ll take it

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good, but it has nothing to do with him or politicians, per se - except to show the point - the ventilators were marketed big time by the pahrmncy for prices/costs over $12,000.00 each being made all of a sudden in Oregon I think.

The ones already being produced, that already worked, for $450.00 each were not even mentioned nor promoted.

The expensive ones , when they break, require a service visit that may cost $3,000 plus parts ! (I have not seen the actual figures for that, but that is in line with other "new" sophisticated equipment) .

The inexpensive ones , are censored frequently, or you might have heard of them, and they might have been the ones purchased and used , right ? (if needed ) ...

Same with the website concealed on purpose for your perusal - the inexpensive cures used for over 5 pandemics ...\\in English language....
Are you surprised?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
i don't believe in science... I just use it every day
I don't think everything done these days should pass as science. Dealing with complex systems requires a statistical analysis and doesn't reduce scientific truth down to first principles. If something is reduced down to first principles even one counter example proves a theory false.

Reactions: historyb

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says "For lack of knowledge (ignorance), MY people PERISH" (whether of a virus easy to wipe out, unbelief, any of ten thousand other )