Does anyone here post on ChristianForums.Net?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got kicked off CF because I wouldn't compromise my position that evolution is a religion and that the RCC is a fraud. I paid money to become a supporter of CF, but when they kicked me out, they certainly didn't refund my money!
You may find the link I posted helpful with regard to your donation to that site.

Supposedly Greg Head owns CF.Net. I would say they are owned by the same people as that of CF.com.
And given the user reviews found, it would be understandable the .net bunch would want to deny affiliation.
Doesn't mean they aren't owner related though.
I'm a member of a different Bible site now. A brother there let all his followers know by PM that he'd just been banned for holding to the doctrine of eternal Salvation. And after he was called all manner of names by those defending their beliefs and assailing his.

He was a former member of their .com site and noted many of the worst behaved members at .com are also at .net.

I remembered this thread and wanted to update you all.
I looked for reviews after getting his PM.
That was educational.

Ripoff Report | Christianforums.net Review - Internet

Take care. Hope that helps. That's just one of those many reviews out there. That one is bad enough.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may find the link I posted helpful with regard to your donation to that site.

Supposedly Greg Head owns CF.Net. I would say they are owned by the same people as that of CF.com.
And given the user reviews found, it would be understandable the .net bunch would want to deny affiliation.
I'm a member of a different Bible site now. A brother there let all his followers know by PM that he'd just been banned for holding to the doctrine of eternal Salvation. And after he was called all manner of names by those defending their beliefs and assailing his.

He was a former member of their .com site and noted many of the worst behaved members at .com are also at .net.

That was educational.

Take care. Hope that helps. That's just one of those many reviews out there. That one is bad enough.

I really like CF.net. I believe I became a member beginning of this month. It is more peaceful then most forums. That review is from April 2018 too. Idk how it used to be, but it is pretty calm now. I am Sister over there. The sock accounts mentioned from there have been members on here too. One has come back on recently. But doesn't seem on there too often. I do not venture off into too many of the theology sections, or know the situation you describe. But I know the forum is very peaceful/nice
forum from what I see.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe conservatives and liberals can learn from each other. I think there are Christians on both sides that lose sight completely in politics.

I had a couple dreams before, that I feel lead to share...

First I was on a subway car/monorail, and I was traveling fast through the darkness on one of the seats. I looked out my window and there were two men arguing politics in the spotlight of the darkness. One was Republican and one was Democratic. They were both yelling so loud they could not hear each other, and they were beginning to get physically fighting with one another.

The second dream I was sitting in a chair and had my Bible on my lap. I opened it up and there were two men that popped up like in a pop up book, only they were moving and had the Words of the Bible all over them. They were again yelling and shouting over each other and couldn't hear one another.

I think there are spirit filled conservatives and liberals too.

I think there are spirit filled believers also who are messed up in some areas theologically.

I think believers hurt each other with their words and it completely shuts down conversation.

Truth needs to be taken up for, but I think it is all in how the Truth is delivered that can make a difference in what someone believes. And sometimes silence is best when the heart isn't ready to hear something. Some things need time to take root.

229883-Be-Quick-To-Hear-Slow-To-Speak-Slow-To-Anger.jpg

Kudos to you sister! Great post.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

That was educational.

After around a year of being off the site, I asked for reinstatement, and they were kind tome and restored my membership. So everything is okay with them now. I just have to keep away from controversial topics like evolution and the RCC.