Does Anyone Watch (TBN) And If So Which Minister's Do You Watch The Most ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gave up TV 2 years ago.

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
You must like the prosperity gospel then.
I only listed just a few people that I watch and I believe I have a healthy balanced view of prosperity which by the way is not just about money, but also includes the wholeness of prosperity ( peace, health, joy,wisdom etc.) I also like Joel Osteen. God Bless you my friend.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
I only listed just a few people that I watch and I believe I have a healthy balanced view of prosperity which by the way is not just about money, but also includes the wholeness of prosperity ( peace, health, joy,wisdom etc.) I also like Joel Osteen. God Bless you my friend.

How do you see those that you mentioned, do you see them as having a healthy balance of prosperity?

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
I like Joyce Meyer, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar...who do you like ?

Alas, we don't get Christian TV out here in the sticks Australia! I do listen to podcasts though. I like Mark Driscoll, John Piper and Matt Chandler!

I don't watch TBN. And my judgment of the prosperity gospel is well articulated elsewhere.

Mine too! As someone who has a chronic illness, it's one of the few subjects that gets me worked up! It kinda feels to me like it would to an African person if people said "God only loves Caucasian people"....ridiculous, totally inaccurate, and just down right mean.
Of course, I realise that not all people who follow 'prosperity gospel' are off the deep end 'you can't be saved if you're ill', which is good. Ultimately it doesn't really come down to what they say or believe, it comes down to God and what He says and how my relationship with him is, and I can honestly say that through my illness He has taught me to love and trust Him as never before! Worth it? You bet!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like Joyce Meyer, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar...who do you like ?
Yes, they are my favorites, also!

And I love KC's guests - Charles Capps, Bill Winston, Keith Moore, etc.
I take notes.

If I hear one more request for 300 people to call now to plant a seed from
Mike Murdock or that Koontz guy my thumb
will hurt from clicking away so fast!!!
:) Miss Hepburn

(I'm bad. I can't listen or watch anyone that is obese - I'm sure they are good people.)

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
How do you see those that you mentioned, do you see them as having a healthy balance of prosperity?
I think that each Minister/Ministry has a specific calling and purpose to fulfill in the Body of Christ. I think each one has a particular message and emphasis, be it prosperity, faith, healing, missions, hope ect..I take what is helpful to me from each one. Anything beyond that is between them and God. God Bless you richly.