What does a 'minister of the devil" teach?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
What does a minister of the Devil teach?

Well, they Teach Buddhism, Hinduism, Gnosticism, Paganism, and other "ism's".
They teach RELIGION.
They teach that there are "many paths to God".

What does a false christian, (Devil's ministers) teach?

They teach the Gospel of water and works.
They teach the Gospel of law and commandments
They teach the Gospel of enduring
They teach the Gospel of holding onto faith
They teach the Gospel of "doing righteousness is to be righteous".

Paul says they "teach a FORM of Godliness, but deny the power of real Godliness".

And what is that Power? = Its the Cross and the Blood Atonement that is "the preaching of the Cross".

Now here is the truly harmful part.
It can be that a Christian has become one of those..
Jesus refers to those here.. Luke 11:35

How do you find one?
Very simple.

Ask them if they believe that Jesus Keeps them saved.

And if they say.. "well, He does as long as i confess, and live right, and keep commandments, and do my SELF EFFORT LIST, and make sure i trust in WATER Baptism".

That's how you spot them.. As they DO NOT actually Believe that Jesus Keeps them saved.

They are "FALLEN... From... GRACE". "In the Flesh" and "Bewitched".......Paul teaches.

Reactions: Pearl

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
What does a minister of the Devil teach?

Well, they Teach Buddhism, Hinduism, Gnosticism, Paganism, and other "ism's".
They teach RELIGION.
They teach that there are "many paths to God".

What does a false christian, (Devil's ministers) teach?

They teach the Gospel of water and works.
They teach the Gospel of law and commandments
They teach the Gospel of enduring
They teach the Gospel of holding onto faith
They teach the Gospel of "doing righteousness is to be righteous".

Paul says they "teach a FORM of Godliness, but deny the power of real Godliness".

And what is that Power? = Its the Cross and the Blood Atonement that is "the preaching of the Cross".

Now here is the truly harmful part.
It can be that a Christian has become one of those..
Jesus refers to those here.. Luke 11:35

How do you find one?
Very simple.

Ask them if they believe that Jesus Keeps them saved.

And if they say.. "well, He does as long as i confess, and live right, and keep commandments, and do my SELF EFFORT LIST, and make sure i trust in WATER Baptism".

That's how you spot them.. As they DO NOT actually Believe that Jesus Keeps them saved.

They are "FALLEN... From... GRACE". "In the Flesh" and "Bewitched".......Paul teaches.
These ministers of the devil are SELF promoters who teach SELF effort, SELF preservation and SELF righteousness.

They are all about this below:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
These ministers of the devil are SELF promoters who teach SELF effort, SELF preservation and SELF righteousness.

One of the worst types of pride filled religious person is the one who believes that they have more power to lose salvation, then God Almighty has power to complete their Salvation.

Another is, the person who is trying to be accepted by God by lifestyle or commandment keeping, or even water baptism.
As all of this, is to DENY what Christ has accomplished on the Cross.
Its literally telling Jesus, who said from the Cross "It is Finished"......that "no its not, as im doing it now".

• Haha
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“…be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.” (2 Peter 3:14)

Do you see yet how years of false teachings from the tradition of men put you contrary to the scriptures without you realizing it?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“…be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.” (2 Peter 3:14)

Reader...

The verse posted above by a devout "self saver"... is teaching.....>"being found without spot and blameless", ... = How?

How, is to ....."be found OF Jesus".... = which means to be "IN Christ'., as "one with God" (Born again).

That's How.

See, you can't of yourself EVER be without spot or blameless, as you have already sinned., repeatedly.

So, to be found """blameless and without spot"""", is to be MADE RIGHTEOUS by God, and that is the only way to be found Righteous, and remain righteous..
Its is to be = "made righteous', having become = "THE Righteousness of God, in Christ".

If you are born again, then there you are.... forever.

You dont do that, for yourself...
You RECEIVE that righteousness from God, when you give God your Faith, and your : "Faith is counted by God as "Christ's" righteousness".

See that?

This is the "GIFT of Righteousness" that is the "GIFT of Salvation".

That is : Eternal Redemption

Now, Legalist and people who are not actually born again, do not understand any of this, and that is why they want to teach their gospel of works... as..., DO something to try to be righteous, vs, God's Righteousness that is give to the believer "the = GIFT of Righteousness"

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you see yet how years of false teachings from the tradition of men put you contrary to the scriptures without you realizing it?
Speak of the devil. Don't you ever get tired of trolling?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speak of the devil. Don't you ever get tired of trolling?
So you deny the scripture I posted?

Aren’t you going to be diligent in your walk with God in your “self” effort as the scriptures say?

Or are you going to just slander me?

“Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?” (James 3:9-11)

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you deny the scripture I posted?

Aren’t you going to be diligent in your walk with God in your “self” effort as the scriptures say?

Or are you going to just slander me?

“Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?” (James 3:9-11)
I don't deny scripture. Only your eisegesis.

Speaking of slander, in post #5, you said - "Do you see yet how years of false teachings from the tradition of men put you contrary to the scriptures without you realizing it?" Don't be hypocritical.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"self saver"

Christ saved me.

But now this is required of those saved by Him:

Humble your proud indoctrinated self and go back to reading the scriptures like when you first got saved!

Leave the name calling.

It doesn’t look good.