Does God heal today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are we all agreed that Gods desire to heal all today is still in place woohoo. Finally we all agree. So that would leave the question. why are they not healed today. Gods fault or your fault? Well its your fault oh Christian. Why is it your fault because you dont do it or believe it that is why it is your fault.

Why would you have a 20 page doc on an act of God and the faith it takes to receive the act, to receive of God? Its almost moronic in nature.

Its not a matter of man’s knowledge or theology, it’s the knowledge of God’s Presence.

The woman who dove to touch the hem of His garment wasn’t privy to this document you seek others to read, nor anything in it. The blind man who cried out Oh son of David have mercy on me didn’t have any need for this so-called info you present. The guy waiting at the pond to jump into the water wasn’t sent any text on his cell phone on the subject.

It takes the Presence of God, and the acknowledgment of that Presence in the request for mercy, but even the man at the pond didn’t say he knew Jesus or even recognize Him as the Messiah. But the Presence of God was with the man when he was healed wasn’t it?

Presence of God and that God would grant what is prayed for, hence the recognition by a person who said to Jesus that God granted anything Jesus would ask for, which is how the request made at the pond was granted because the original request was on Jesus’ part. Therefore, there has to be the request, and request granted. Jesus will tell you straight out no askie, no getie.

The ministry of Grace is very simple, first Mercy, then Healing, then acceptance of repentance and then the disregard in the Kingdom of Heaven for the accuser of God’s Chosen.

Its no secret one has to be a “Christian” to know, even in the book of Enoch ch 40 this is described in what he sees in the Presence of the Almighty.

and no you want every one to agree to what you think ought to be, obviously, and that is a big assumption on your part, if one doesn't come to the Lord humbly then your saying God wants to heal that person in your own judgement of what is good and evil. make no mistake God wants the fulfillment of what He sees as good in His Judgement, which is expressed in His Word in His Presence for all to know, that He deems will know, the rest shall parish.

Last edited:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Where did you get the authority to call any one a moron?
And now you think you can teach? I stopped reading after you called me a moron. Not because I am hurt. Just because I can see your fruit.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Shhsssh all I wanted was an adult conversation. Really difficult to get that with in Christian circles because of all the hatred, and anger, fear and misteaching. And the total ignorance of Christ. There is a huge amount of willfull ignorance in here. As it is in all forum. Thing is there is not a lot of difference between worldly forums and Christian forums. Seems like the worldly forums are more socialble. I seen a satanist speak more eloqent than, so called Christians, that are completly mirepresenting Christ.

Reactions: worthy

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Promises, promises. I got much better things to do than read 20 pages you endorse. Or, even 1 for that matter.

Stranger
Well tell that to your family and friends when cancer comes there way. You had much better things to do than the commision Christ gave you.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds to me like you are putting to much faith in one person. Always dangerous.

Stranger
And how would you know what I am listning to. I named two people. If you were going to try and put me right You could have said the right thing. But you failed to recognise the right thing to say in that situation. I listen to many people so you got it wrong again. I named two and you said I listen to one. So painfull watching you scraping about looking for fault. You could have said if you spent all that time with God you would know a lot more. And that might or might not be true. I know for a fact what I have seen and how many have been healed because I understand that document. You could have the same. But you are willfully ignorant and will give an account for that. You know better and havent even read it. That is total willfull ignorance. Death and sickness will come to your door and you will be found naked and wanting. Such a shame looking at this. You are still hurt. I have nothing against you. I do have love for you. Or I would be speaking the way you are. I dont becuase I think way more of Jesus and dont want to hurt anyone. I really would like you to read it now. than scramble when it is to late. This will really hurt you in the future.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well tell that to your family and friends when cancer comes there way. You had much better things to do than the commision Christ gave you.

Just because I am not interested in any article you endorse doesn't mean I reject Christ's commission. I simply reject it because you endorse it.

Stranger

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did you get the authority to call any one a moron?
And now you think you can teach? I stopped reading after you called me a moron. Not because I am hurt. Just because I can see your fruit.

the authority comes from the English language of which we are free to use, correct? and your view of what I said was moronic is incorrect. you are quick to take offence form writing something I said is almost moronic that you didn't write why is that? could it be you seek to take offence at first chance? and that is why you posted it.

and surly if you are "hurt", then you've got issues, and maybe you shouldn't be on sites where people express what they see in what you post.

and your idea of what a Christian is or what a Christian should be like, doesn't compute. reason being men who seek the approval of men don't seek the approval of God. and you seem to be disappointed that you are not receiving the approval of men posting something you didn't have any contribution in. the principle desire of the loving son is the approval of his father over anything and anyone else, hence to true child of God.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
the authority comes from the English language of which we are free to use, correct? and your view of what I said was moronic is incorrect. you are quick to take offence form writing something I said is almost moronic that you didn't write why is that? could it be you seek to take offence at first chance? and that is why you posted it.

and surly if you are "hurt", then you've got issues, and maybe you shouldn't be on sites where people express what they see in what you post.

and your idea of what a Christian is or what a Christian should be like, doesn't compute. reason being men who seek the approval of men don't seek the approval of God. and you seem to be disappointed that you are not receiving the approval of men posting something you didn't have any contribution in. the principle desire of the loving son is the approval of his father over anything and anyone else, hence to true child of God.
I told you I am not hurt so its clear to see that no matter what i say you aint beleiveing me. so pointless trying to talk to you.
I thought you were a Christian but when you say your authority is the english language. The you are no a Christian. So now we have established that. It all so much clecer for me. Yes you are free to call me anything if you are not a Christians. See because Christians are told the are in danger of hell fire for calling a man a fool. So sorry I assumed you were a Christian. So now it also becomes much clearer why you dont understand spititual things. You wont understand without the Holy Ghost. It all makes ense now. When You get saved you are under Christs teaching and are not allowed to call any man a fool.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just because I am not interested in any article you endorse doesn't mean I reject Christ's commission. I simply reject it because you endorse it.

Stranger
Well like I said that willfully ignorant.

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why would you have a 20 page doc on an act of God and the faith it takes to receive the act, to receive of God? Its almost moronic in nature.

Its not a matter of man’s knowledge or theology, it’s the knowledge of God’s Presence.

The woman who dove to touch the hem of His garment wasn’t privy to this document you seek others to read, nor anything in it. The blind man who cried out Oh son of David have mercy on me didn’t have any need for this so-called info you present. The guy waiting at the pond to jump into the water wasn’t sent any text on his cell phone on the subject.

It takes the Presence of God, and the acknowledgment of that Presence in the request for mercy, but even the man at the pond didn’t say he knew Jesus or even recognize Him as the Messiah. But the Presence of God was with the man when he was healed wasn’t it?

I read your document and have found quite thorough in it's treatise. The author seems to leave no stone unturned.
I will be keeping it as a point of reference and of exhaustive verses in support of the subject.
I must that I very much liked his point -
II. God Heals Because His Enemy Makes People Sick.

A. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil (adversary).

I have never heard this before and it only makes sense.
Thanks for the post.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I read your document and have found quite thorough in it's treatise. The author seems to leave no stone unturned.
I will be keeping it as a point of reference and of exhaustive verses in support of the subject.
I must that I very much liked his point -
II. God Heals Because His Enemy Makes People Sick.

A. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil (adversary).

I have never heard this before and it only makes sense.
Thanks for the post.
Now that is why I am hear. Thank you. You dont need blessed you are. that is all I ask of anyone. His healing teaching is 15 hrs long. I watched it 3 ties straight. The doc is the condensed version. He does three main teachings. The man Curry got this from was John G Lake. John shut down a hospital in spokean New York USA. Had 100.0000 documented healings. And It plianly will work for you to.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Promises, promises. I got much better things to do than read 20 pages you endorse. Or, even 1 for that matter.

Stranger

Nah seriously mate give it a look at, I still haven't read it, but this sort of stuff is great for building the faith muscle, so i would encourage you to read it.

It should be obvious that God wants people healed today and it's our choice whether we receive it or not, it's our choice to believe in healing or doubt or to be a roller-coaster . By his stripes you are healed, ask and you shall receive, if you have faith of a mustard seed and say to this mountain move, it will move, the water flows from the east of the temple, and when the waters reached the sea, the waters of the sea were healed, he gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out and to heal every disease and every affliction, get up and walk, there are so many, very many verses in the Bible that God promises healing. Dad used to go on talking about Curry Blake, and John G Lake a lot, to my mum, his friends and to a number of people on the phone hahaha, but i was probably too young to know what went on in Curry Blake's life and John G Lake back then, but there has been plenty of healing in and around my family and family friends, God has used dad to heal many.

I guess Curry Blake is pretty similar to a guy named Howard Willard, who is 1 of my dad's friends, who teaches the word of faith, believing and confessing with your mouth that you are healed by the powerful blood of Jesus, and he practices what he teaches, and gets many results all over the world. Howard has had a very successful healing ministry, and has been restoring sight, hearing, feet, hearts, cancer, he has even emptied an entire cancer hospital in Africa, all in the name of Jesus, words of faith can also work with money lolz. And a lot of the forum must be like, oh nos!! Josho is talking about how God can provide again. hahaha.

Will give it a read though, thanks for sharing.

If anyone is interested, here is a whole *38 minutes* of healing verses from the Bible, now you can ask the question again is God willing to heal people today? Of course he is. Audio Teachings - Andrew Wommack Ministries

Jesus is great and Jesus is powerful.
;):cool::D:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sword

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i thank God that believing in all the promises is not a requirement in order to get to heaven. i just thank God there are also people like curry blake who go around teaching and healing others. i also thank God we don't have to worry about another's faith in order to heal them. the other person is responsible to keep their healing by faith but not to receive their healing. if a person wishes to live in pain and suffering it is up to them. it seems many people that don't believe in healing is our right, happen to try it out themselves at one time or another only to have nothing happen. thus in order to explain to themselves why they come up with an answer that sounds Godly to explain it. for instance some say "well it must not be God's will that they are healed." there is a church in texas (i don't remember the name) but he says that if you are willing to sit in on his teaching for 30 days and are not healed or significantly better then he would pay you $500. it sounds to me those of you that don't believe should go to that church and if nothing else prove to them they are wrong and collect $500 from him. last time i heard (which was 5 years ago) he had yet to pay out $500 to anyone :)

God bless

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the other person is responsible to keep their healing by faith but not to receive their healing.

Phooey. So, if someone is raised from the dead (have you done that yet?) that person will die again if he doesn't "keep their healing by faith..." ?
A healed broken arm will break again if the person doesn't "keep their healing by faith"?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for a great and encouraging post.

you are healed by the powerful blood of Jesus
I dont wanna nit pick but it so important. The blood coverd our sin. The body was brocken for our healing, Hence healed by His strips stated in both the old and the new covanant. Why we take bread and break it ib the communion. He was marred like no man ever. So even paul who was stoned was still not as bad as Christ was beaten. So the film the passion is close to the truth.

Reactions: Josho

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i thank God that believing in all the promises is not a requirement in order to get to heaven. i just thank God there are also people like curry blake who go around teaching and healing others. i also thank God we don't have to worry about another's faith in order to heal them. the other person is responsible to keep their healing by faith but not to receive their healing. if a person wishes to live in pain and suffering it is up to them. it seems many people that don't believe in healing is our right, happen to try it out themselves at one time or another only to have nothing happen. thus in order to explain to themselves why they come up with an answer that sounds Godly to explain it. for instance some say "well it must not be God's will that they are healed." there is a church in texas (i don't remember the name) but he says that if you are willing to sit in on his teaching for 30 days and are not healed or significantly better then he would pay you $500. it sounds to me those of you that don't believe should go to that church and if nothing else prove to them they are wrong and collect $500 from him. last time i heard (which was 5 years ago) he had yet to pay out $500 to anyone :)

God bless
Sounds like andrew wommacks church.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
(have you done that yet?)
Have you rasied the dead? Have you even tried.?
Why is it anyone who is against healing always pulls the raise the dead card.

Have you layed hands on the sick when you see them on the street?
You see them every day. This is what Christ was beaten for. This how WE set the captives free. One plants another waters and another reaps.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Phooey. So, if someone is raised from the dead (have you done that yet?) that person will die again if he doesn't "keep their healing by faith..." ?
A healed broken arm will break again if the person doesn't "keep their healing by faith"?

If you are a Christain and I lay hands on you and you are ghealed of cancer because your a smoker.
You have a choise to stop smoking or not dont you? You do have a responcibility for your health, now you know healing is true. You can act in faith and keep your healing and still smoke. You can also still smoke have zero faith in healing and get sick again. You are responcible to act and walk in faith. . If you are an unbeliever you are still responcible to stop smoking and be senceible. If your a Christians you are ment to walk in faith FULL STOP.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are a Christain and I lay hands on you and you are ghealed of cancer because your a smoker.
You have a choise to stop smoking or not dont you? You do have a responcibility for your health, now you know healing is true. You can act in faith and keep your healing and still smoke. You can also still smoke have zero faith in healing and get sick again. You are responcible to act and walk in faith. . If you are an unbeliever you are still responcible to stop smoking and be senceible. If your a Christians you are ment to walk in faith FULL STOP.

Again, how about a broken arm? If you heal someone's broken arm instantly, and that person doesn't "keep their healing by faith", as 7Angels said, then that arm must become re-broken because of that person's lack of faith.

So, does this happen in Scripture? Who made up these rules?

Remember, a person is "responsible to keep their healing by faith".

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Again, how about a broken arm? If you heal someone's broken arm instantly, and that person doesn't "keep their healing by faith", as 7Angels said, then that arm must become re-broken because of that person's lack of faith.

So, does this happen in Scripture? Who made up these rules?

Remember, a person is "responsible to keep their healing by faith".

Why you looking for fault this is why you wont see it. you think God needs you attitude?
Looks like you are making all the rules. Dry your eyes and go read the document.

And if you find fault in it come and tell me and I will answer what you need.