Does strength of faith determine your place in heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@liafailrock we are failing so many people right now, so many people that could be saved and are not, more and more people fall away unsaved,
the lost are many and we are few it seems right now :( how can we turn this bleak, wretched picture around? it is one of the other areas i think we as a nation, the faithful could do better, including myself.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One other thing that I would like to say to you @Stuart is that the more you spend reading the Bible and asking questions, the more you'll find that your faith is growing and your doubt is shrinking. :)

Reactions: Stuart

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Stuart Our Daily Bread (odb.org)

@Stuart I found this little booklet in a drawer yesterday and though of you Stuart. You can send off for a free copy or listen online.
I have my Bible by my side if i need it, i dont think i could follow a conventional reading plan as i have tried it. it would be great to do live chats about it but i dont think that is available here and idk if i could keep up the routine. sounds like a great idea though. my church does zooms, they have bible study and prayer time but the bible study is less of an informal chat although it is very informative, i like to have an informal informative chat rather than a lesson.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have my Bible by my side if i need it, i dont think i could follow a conventional reading plan as i have tried it. it would be great to do live chats about it but i dont think that is available here and idk if i could keep up the routine. sounds like a great idea though. my church does zooms, they have bible study and prayer time but the bible study is less of an informal chat although it is very informative, i like to have an informal informative chat rather than a lesson.

It isn't a reading plan just a few pages in a tiny little 12 page booklet which might answer your question. It's free so if you really want answers what have you got to lose by sending for it. I've had mine for a while and forgotten where it was until I decided to sort out my tablecloth drawer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stuart and David H.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Stuart,
I would also recommend the A.W. Tozer daily devotional or even A.B. Simpson. Here is a link you can find them at.
A. W. Tozer and A. B. Simpson Daily Devotionals (cmalliance.org)
They are short and to the Point.

Reactions: Stuart