Does the Word of God teach tolerance towards deceivers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Been forgiven of much....SO I LOVE MUCH :)

Absolutley.........HATE THE SIN....LOVE THE SINNER.....HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!! GOD WANTS NO MAN TO PERISH

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
Truth RANDOR!! Whether they refuse or hear...Let us speak the truth even if it takes the hide off backs...Too many softies. Prissy and sissified. Where are the true warriors? Soldiers of the cross of Christ.. Let us hate sin but love the sinner. True love is correction.

You don't see many like the martyrs who went before us.

Let us not ever become watered down. Let us stay uncut and pure. No chaser. Strong in the Lord!! Stand firm!

God bless the true soldiers... Salute!!!

The #1 way to stand strong in the Lord is by learning all his truths and applying every one of them( this proves ones love for Jesus)---like this ultra important one maybe 4 religions out of 34,000 bother to teach.

Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his(YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Jesus' true teachers make 100% sure this teaching is deep into each ones heart. If Jesus said FIRST=ultra important.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
KJW...........yes, very good. And lets us not forget....God is really not something to study, but to be known. For He is alive and with us everyday. Especially since this day many years ago...HE HAS RISEN !!! :) AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
RANDOR said:
KJW...........yes, very good. And lets us not forget....God is really not something to study, but to be known. For He is alive and with us everyday. Especially since this day many years ago...HE HAS RISEN !!! :) AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RANDOR .... you will have to check with kjw47 .... but as far as I know the JW's do not believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Arnie Manitoba said:
RANDOR .... you will have to check with kjw47 .... but as far as I know the JW's do not believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus

1 Corinthians 15:42-50---
Jesus wasn't recognized in the first account when 1st seen by a close follower-- He appeared through a locked door( no mortal body can do this) He appeared to Thomas in his first body it seems, but Jesus was raised a spirit.
RANDOR said:

Gods word teaches---Jesus was made lower than the angels--he was not God. One cannot kill God.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
kjw47 said:
1 Corinthians 15:42-50---
Jesus wasn't recognized in the first account when 1st seen by a close follower-- He appeared through a locked door( no mortal body can do this) He appeared to Thomas in his first body it seems, but Jesus was raised a spirit.
Jesus was resurrected .... to a new body .... he could both pass through a locked door .... and Thomas could touch him and feel the nail wounds on his body.

Jesus was the first to be resurrected in such a manner , and we will be also , the bible is clear on this.

The resurrection of the body , the virgin birth , the divinity of Jesus , are all fundamental to Christianity .... and Charles Russell avoids them all , I would not trust one split second of my future to anything Charley said.

Not only that .... his prophecies were 100% wrong .... and we all know what the bible has to say about that.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
I've seen many JW's come to Christ....let's say I get out a lot :) And to see them get delivered from the total brainwashing of satan is quite ammusing:)
Thank God they got delivered before they took their last breath. Thank you Lord.
Ya know........when you've been delivered by Christ personally on this earth, which is what happened to me 26 years ago. It's sad to see jW's or other cults for that matter only have words to believe or hold on to. But..they to, can experience Jesus's true touch if they would just ask. You don't need scriptures nor the bible to meet Christ...........JUST HOW BAD DO YOU WANT TO MEET HIM:) I personally can't go on defending Christ by only what someone told me or what I have read. I WANT TO MEET HIM PERSONALLY....so I did. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT...He awaits your hand...and only when your done disecting Him through hearsay.

That's why I wrote the book.....You Don't Have To Die To Meet God

Yep.....True Story....

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
RANDOR ... my heart goes out to the everyday JW .... they are nice people , sincere about their religion , and have been convinced that they alone have everything correct , and the rest of the world has it wrong , including the christians.

That is one of the elements of the brainwash .... keep convincing the JW members that everyone else is wrong , it makes them feel good , and makes them feel special , everyone wants to feel special.

At one time or the other every single JW sees the errors and snags in JW teaching , but it terrifies them ..... because if the JW.s are wrong , and everyone else is wrong .... they are out of options. Plus if they leave the JW's they will be shunned by friends and family .... not to mention being kicked out of the kingdom of JW.s

It is a difficult position to be in , yet every once in a while a JW will close up all the JW books and simply read the bible for themselves and come to Jesus Christ and His Kingdom.

The truth will set them free.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bro Steve Winter said:
False preachers are the vilest of parasites. To the devil's man or woman the only thing that would appear as kindness etc would be if they heard more of the sugar coated lies that they are comfortable with. There is nothing to guess about the character of those who would KNOWINGLY defend the devil's ministers and attack a real preacher for telling the truth.

2Tim 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Tim 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Well “BRO” you better let it go. You know just as well as I do any one of those people you describe can turn unto the Lord Jesus in Truth and Spirit. As a so called Christian why aren’t you campaigning for God’s Mercy for them, even Jesus told them who judge, if they would He would have Mercy on them who was judging.(Mt:9:13)

So what’s your point? They serve their lord just as you serve yours. And you know even Paul teaches to leave it at that, because one's lord is one's judge. You can’t make others do as you would, without physical force, but that is fruitless because it requires spirit.
Besides, you better get used to it, its going to require a closer walk with the Lord these days because its getting more and more like the days of Noah, and the developments in Israel as Israel shows it. And seeing that Noah was the only one that the Lord had any real relationship with at that time, Noah was able to get through it. You might have to walk in faith, what, 20 or 30 more years but Noah was 600 during the flood. So quit your whining about how others use what ever is in their reach to get what they want, and focus on your own walk.
Read your bible, see things as they are and let it be. Don’t speak as though the Lord God isn’t aware of what is going on.

Secondhand Lion

Jan 30, 2012
People's Republic of Maryland
As I am reading this, I am not sure if I am reading a wrong idea into it or not.

Do we give ground? No

Do we have to be jerks to get a point across? No.

Do you have to treat people like filth when they disagree with you? No

Does anyone understand that it is God's goodness/kindness that leads you to repentance? Not sure from what I see some saying here.

Can you not back down from your beliefs and still treat someone with the goodness and kindness God wants to see demonstrated? Yes.

Absolutely love the Lord your God with all your heart....but good grief man...don't forget your neighbor. Gosh, don't forget who you were before coming to Christ. Try not to be weighed down by it (as it can be used by the enemy), but never forget.

SL

Reactions: KingJ

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Arnie Manitoba said:
RANDOR ... my heart goes out to the everyday JW .... they are nice people , sincere about their religion , and have been convinced that they alone have everything correct , and the rest of the world has it wrong , including the christians.

That is one of the elements of the brainwash .... keep convincing the JW members that everyone else is wrong , it makes them feel good , and makes them feel special , everyone wants to feel special.

At one time or the other every single JW sees the errors and snags in JW teaching , but it terrifies them ..... because if the JW.s are wrong , and everyone else is wrong .... they are out of options. Plus if they leave the JW's they will be shunned by friends and family .... not to mention being kicked out of the kingdom of JW.s

It is a difficult position to be in , yet every once in a while a JW will close up all the JW books and simply read the bible for themselves and come to Jesus Christ and His Kingdom.

The truth will set them free.

I have known JW,s for 50 years--not one I ever met was brainwashed--in fact every real JW in existence--learns and listens and applys the teachings of Jesus daily 24/7 top the best of their abilities--by excercising--free will to do it.
33, 000 different religions read the bible for themselves and every single one claims to be lead by HS-- yet what is born from this is a disunified mass of confusion.
The truth has set us free---- free from voting for corrupt politicians--or running for their offices--free from practicing all of the pagan and death celebrations on earth. Free from killing each other in the wars of hatred---truly free.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
kjw47 said:
I have known JW,s for 50 years--not one I ever met was brainwashed--in fact every real JW in existence--learns and listens and applys the teachings of Jesus daily 24/7 top the best of their abilities--by excercising--free will to do it.
33, 000 different religions read the bible for themselves and every single one claims to be lead by HS-- yet what is born from this is a disunified mass of confusion.
The truth has set us free---- free from voting for corrupt politicians--or running for their offices--free from practicing all of the pagan and death celebrations on earth. Free from killing each other in the wars of hatred---truly free.
You know every real JW you knew that died is in hell right now wishing they believed Jesus... They are now regretting being deceived by that ole wicked one.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Quote:::: I have known JW,s for 50 years--not one I ever met was brainwashed

I could of known satan for 50 years...Thank God I came to know Him (Jesus) before that.
Forums are really not the place for this....Heathens do also what you JW"s do. Has Jesus ever held you in His arms, has He tickled you to uncontrollable laughter as you rolled on the floor. Has He came to you personally and forgave you of your sins. Has He impowered you with the Holy Ghost. Have you been slain in His love. Have you seen personally up close your adversary. Do you really know you are going to heaven...or just taking someone's word for it. TRUST ME Just plain old common sence says JW's are way off the trail. You could never get me to ride in a old beat up volkswagen after I've rode along with Christ in the life He has planned for us since birth. Remember you have just one chance at this....I'm going with the Jesus Is Lord theory myself. And yes....all the questions asked above are waiting to be answered by your Loving Savior when you ever decide to talk to just Him.
You don't have to be a Lutheran, Baptist, Catholic JW, Methodist....Do you really think Jesus cares one bit about all that petty stuff. He wants you...you only...by yourself......you and Him....just you and Him.....TALK TO HIM
God Bless you
Rick

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
You know every real JW you knew that died is in hell right now wishing they believed Jesus... They are now regretting being deceived by that ole wicked one.

I know for sure the JW,s believe Jesus, do you? He taught--

Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
If Jesus said first = ultra important,, how many days have you been taught to seek Jehovah' righteousness first? I know for sure the JW,s are taught to do this daily.
Jesus teaches he has a God-his Father( YHWH(Jehovah) John 20:17, rev 3:12) --- Do you think God has a God?
Jesus teaches to the great crowd--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth.--The JW teachers teach this truth.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
RANDOR said:

I could of known satan for 50 years...Thank God I came to know Him (Jesus) before that.
Forums are really not the place for this....Heathens do also what you JW"s do. Has Jesus ever held you in His arms, has He tickled you to uncontrollable laughter as you rolled on the floor. Has He came to you personally and forgave you of your sins. Has He impowered you with the Holy Ghost. Have you been slain in His love. Have you seen personally up close your adversary. Do you really know you are going to heaven...or just taking someone's word for it. TRUST ME Just plain old common sence says JW's are way off the trail. You could never get me to ride in a old beat up volkswagen after I've rode along with Christ in the life He has planned for us since birth. Remember you have just one chance at this....I'm going with the Jesus Is Lord theory myself. And yes....all the questions asked above are waiting to be answered by your Loving Savior when you ever decide to talk to just Him.
You don't have to be a Lutheran, Baptist, Catholic JW, Methodist....Do you really think Jesus cares one bit about all that petty stuff. He wants you...you only...by yourself......you and Him....just you and Him.....TALK TO HIM
God Bless you
Rick
Isn't that laughter refreshing? My heart was heavy and I was shedding tears while reading the 35th Psalm. But that 9th verse came to me living. My God It was/is living. What a mighty God we serve. The true and living God. Keep in mind I was walking with God from 2006 but 2012 though...the Holy Ghost'll change you. That is all. Blessings

Kj,

Taste and see that the Lord is good. You haven't yet. Seek His face sincerely and whole-heartedly. Cry out to Him to straighten you out and reveal all works of darkness. Ask Him to exposed all lies. To open your eyes to the Truth. The Truth shall make you free. Ask, and it shall be given. Tell Him you don't want to be deceived by the enemy and to show you who he is. Ask for a heart cleansing and for His precious Holy Spirit to fill you. He will lead you into all Truth. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Blessings

Reactions: laid renard

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
Isn't that laughter refreshing? My heart was heavy and I was shedding tears while reading the 35th Psalm. But that 9th verse came to me living. My God It was/is living. What a mighty God we serve. The true and living God. Keep in mind I was walking with God from 2006 but 2012 though...the Holy Ghost'll change you. That is all. Blessings

Kj,

Taste and see that the Lord is good. You haven't yet. Seek His face sincerely and whole-heartedly. Cry out to Him to straighten you out and reveal all works of darkness. Ask Him to exposed all lies. To open your eyes to the Truth. The Truth shall make you free. Ask, and it shall be given. Tell Him you don't want to be deceived by the enemy and to show you who he is. Ask for a heart cleansing and for His precious Holy Spirit to fill you. He will lead you into all Truth. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Blessings

Yes Jesus is the way---one must go through Jesus--not to Jesus to get to the Father-YHWH(Jehovah) Jesus' God--the only one searching for suchlike ones to worship him in spirit and truth.
I just showed you 3 major teachings from Jesus but you rejected every one---your way is wrong.
RANDOR said:

God Bless you
Rick

One cannot possibly learn truth without being taught by a teacher of Jesus'.
Not a single place in Gods word teaches to pray to Jesus--Jesus taught one must pray to the Father.
God always had a single organized religion--ot and now.
Even the Israelites were taught--earth is the destination--not heaven.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
KJW....I hope your having a nice day. Anyway...we could type and type and type and type forever and be no further along than the day we first started. You could put a gun to my head and say....believe the JW way or die. And my answer would be.

"Shoot, for I know this Jesus personally whom you study"
I'll let ya in on a little secret...not one scripture...not one....led to this relationship. For I came to know Him way before I picked up any bible.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
KJW....I hope your having a nice day. Anyway...we could type and type and type and type forever and be no further along than the day we first started. You could put a gun to my head and say....believe the JW way or die. And my answer would be.

"Shoot, for I know this Jesus personally whom you study"
I'll let ya in on a little secret...not one scripture...not one....led to this relationship. For I came to know Him way before I picked up any bible.

Good luck with that. If you knew and believed Jesus over mens dogma---you would spend your days doing these two things above all else--

Therefore, keep on seeking FIRST the kingdom and his(YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness.

Secondhand Lion

Jan 30, 2012
People's Republic of Maryland
RANDOR said:
I am not trying to pick on you, but this statement concerns me. It always does when I run across it. Could you be a little more clear what you mean? I have never seen an example anywhere of someone who was saved without God's word being present. Can you show me an example in the bible of that happening? Someone who was saved that God's word was not there.

I am not suggesting you are not saved. I just see every example in the bible of someone coming to know Christ, God's word was present somewhere in the mix.

Any info you have would be appreciated.

SL