Donald Trump - Four Years of Peace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
what does your claim about peace have to do with the 80+ felony charges he is facing?

Apparently the OP has the good sense to realize that the same "crew" who were at the bottom of the "Trump is a Russian agent" charade.... (remember that lie that the FBI and CNN and MSNBC told you 24/7, during Trump's Presidency).... are now a part Biden's "hit team" who are creating the 80+ charges.

This is the same Evil Biden who refuses to give Bobby Kennedy JR secret service protection, and that is a dangerous precedent regarding people who are in the presidential race and have been qualified as a real contender based on % of supporters.

Its a fact that Trump had the Presidential privilege to have those boxes in his Home, and its a fact that He has the constitutional right to pursue his belief that the most recent election result is a fraud..... and he does believe this..., and still does have this right to pursue it.

So, the 80+ charges, are moot.
They are a smokescreen, a fraud, a horse and pony media charade.

They are created to keep Trump involved with all this so that its occurring during the months leading up to the next election and during it.

Anyone who enjoys honesty understands what is going on with the 80+ charges, and the next 150 they create in the coming months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently the OP has the good sense to realize that the same "crew" who were at the bottom of the "Trump is a Russian agent" charade.... (remember that lie that the FBI and CNN and MSNBC told you 24/7, during Trump's Presidency).... are now a part Biden's "hit team" who are creating the 80+ charges.

This is the same Evil Biden who refuses to give Bobby Kennedy JR secret service protection, and that is a dangerous precedent regarding people who are in the presidential race and have been qualified as a real contender based on % of supporters.
Fact check

"Federal law authorizes Secret Service protection for “major” presidential and vice presidential candidates. The law says it’s up to the secretary of Homeland Security, after consulting with a bipartisan committee of House and Senate leaders, to decide who counts as a “major” candidate." Kenedy doesn't qualify
Its a fact that Trump had the Presidential privilege to have those boxes in his Home,
But not the classified documents in those boxes
and its a fact that He has the constitutional right to pursue his belief that the most recent election result is a fraud..... and he does believe this..., and still does have this right to pursue it.
But not the right to insert fake electors
Or coerce state officials to "find" him votes to change election results
No they are serious charges and it will be up to the courts to detrmine if Trump is guilty or not of such charges.
The evidence says otherwise
They are created to keep Trump involved with all this so that its occurring during the months leading up to the next election and during it.
They exist because laws were broken
Anyone who enjoys honesty understands what is going on with the 80+ charges, and the next 150 they create in the coming months.
Anyone who enjoys honesty would want the courts to do their job

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am still astounded that some here believe that he is some kind of savour of the world - that is slightly worrying, or that he is completely innocent in everything. Do I believe that those behind the scenes want him out, yes, but that doesn’t make him incapable of doing or saying things that actually give them the means to do that ……
He is totally guilty ...but so are they all. What we are witnessing is turf wars between elite cult fighting for top positions. The Bidens are NOT going to be at the top. That's my strong opinion. I think they can easily get the Bidens out of the way. Trump is more difficult. The Clintons are difficult as well. They haven't been brought down. Those who don't get brought down are higher placed in the elite cult (illuminati/freemason, jesuit, knights of Malta, etc).

Anyway, we are witnessing cult turf wars. It isn't about the good guys versus the bad guys. It's the bad guys fighting for position.

The most disturbing thing to me is how well Trump has been able to fool (mesmerize) most conservatives/Christians (but not all conservatives/Christians). God showed me when he was campaigning the first time that he was highly (cult) placed and that he was mesmerizing people (masses of people). It was very clear and I saw that Trump would have a cult-like following due to that seducing spirit that works with him. And I watched that very thing happen.

Trump loves to quote the "snake" poem ....and he gloats because he has fooled so many, and he knows HE is the snake he's talking about.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra and Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm very glad to hear you're against abortion! Didn't Trump create the new Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade? I wonder if that's why Liberals would love to see Trump dead. If they can get him in prison they might just get their wish.
There are no "liberals" versus "conservatives" in politics. That is all a front to fool you (and us all). They are all the same behind the scenes. The cult decides who they need in office to get their plan for NWO (and setting the stage for their "savior", the antichrist) moved forward. Biden is doing exactly what they assigned him to do ....degrade the US before the eyes of the world so we can be brought down. War is the plan, and has been for a long time. Trump helped that along very quickly by making enemies of our supposed allies.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is totally guilty ...but so are they all. What we are witnessing is turf wars between elite cult fighting for top positions. The Bidens are NOT going to be at the top. That's my strong opinion. I think they can easily get the Bidens out of the way. Trump is more difficult. The Clintons are difficult as well. They haven't been brought down. Those who don't get brought down are higher placed in the elite cult (illuminati/freemason, jesuit, knights of Malta, etc).

Anyway, we are witnessing cult turf wars. It isn't about the good guys versus the bad guys. It's the bad guys fighting for position.

The most disturbing thing to me is how well Trump has been able to fool (mesmerize) most conservatives/Christians (but not all conservatives/Christians). God showed me when he was campaigning the first time that he was highly (cult) placed and that he was mesmerizing people (masses of people). It was very clear and I saw that Trump would have a cult-like following due to that seducing spirit that works with him. And I watched that very thing happen.

Trump loves to quote the "snake" poem ....and he gloats because he has fooled so many, and he knows HE is the snake he's talking about.
I want to clarify ....that the "80+ charges" may all be legit, or only some of them legit. But he's guilty of much more evil things than these charges. So yes, he's guilty ....he should've never played the game. He knows it's dog-eat-dog and they'll all claw and bite and kill to get to the top. It's part of the game. But I honestly do not believe the goal is to bring Trump completely down. I believe that he is supposed to appear as the "martyr" ...or a "persecuted man of God" or "savior." This is having the desired effect of further dividing those who are fooled and blinded, and those who are not ....and making his followers more angry and militant.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no "liberals" versus "conservatives" in politics. That is all a front to fool you (and us all). They are all the same behind the scenes.
Very good point!
The cult decides who they need in office to get their plan for NWO (and setting the stage for their "savior", the antichrist) moved forward. Biden is doing exactly what they assigned him to do ....degrade the US before the eyes of the world so we can be brought down. War is the plan, and has been for a long time. Trump helped that along very quickly by making enemies of our supposed allies.
NWO is coming! Nothing can stop it.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to clarify ....that the "80+ charges" may all be legit, or only some of them legit. But he's guilty of much more evil things than these charges. So yes, he's guilty ....he should've never played the game. He knows it's dog-eat-dog and they'll all claw and bite and kill to get to the top. It's part of the game. But I honestly do not believe the goal is to bring Trump completely down. I believe that he is supposed to appear as the "martyr" ...or a "persecuted man of God" or "savior." This is having the desired effect of further dividing those who are fooled and blinded, and those who are not ....and making his followers more angry and militant.
Trump was right about the Swamp. The Swamp is just fighting back!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Its a fact that Trump had the Presidential privilege to have those boxes in his Home, and its a fact that He has the constitutional right to pursue his belief that the most recent election result is a fraud..... and he does believe this..., and still does have this right to pursue it.

Your right, And all this anti Trump is just a huge smoke screen ! and typical ploys that are typical of Communist and Nazi like intent that was played out when one understands the workings of such history.

Biden is totally Evil ! and just look at how such treat R.F.Kennedy now and he is a true Democrat, he is correct about Joe Biden.
The Democrats have changed their spots over the years to become controlled by Evil people within, and this type of Satanic intent is within all Governments like a Cancer, Same in Australia Governments, they are all corrupt as Hell and out of control and the MSM is a total Whore in fact, just like the media was in Nazi Germany and any Communist Nation was. It's shocking one sided and the canceling games they play is proof they are not worthy of anything that the Media once claimed to prided it's self on, that's all gone nowadays because they are owned !

We once had a system of ownership of media that was healthy and wide created so that a few could not take over and dominate over all like they are now ! i seen it starting to be dismantled in the late 1990's in Australia, cunningly they worked to undermine the fail safe components. and got away with it all ! I remember my dad pointing such out watching it all unfold on TV bit by bit but Australian people were asleep to it all. dumb as a toad, why because they have no Real regard to History at all in fact, but only crow on about dribbling nonsense if they do. convincing the toads is the game they play out.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wife's in the hospital at the moment. There is a Chapel on the floor below her .......Should I stop and drop a prayer card for the Tin Man ?

Reactions: Cassandra

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States