Donald Trump - Four Years of Peace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Donald Trump, in his gruff manner, gave the world four years of peace. Does he belong in prison?
Sorry that gives one man too much power if you honestly believe that he gave ‘ The world ‘ four years of peace. If you want to believe that he gave the Us some peace with some of his decisions, go right ahead ( considering his ‘ years of peace ‘ were far from peaceful with covid and everything else going on )

• Haha
Reactions: TLHKAJ and MatthewG

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His attempts to overturn the election certainly were.
It's okay to question election results. I saw evidence cheating took place. Several prominent Democrats have done the same thing after a Republican victory.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry that gives one man too much power if you honestly believe that he gave ‘ The world ‘ four years of peace. If you want to believe that he gave the Us some peace with some of his decisions, go right ahead ( considering his ‘ years of peace ‘ were far from peaceful with covid and everything else going on )
But compare the state of the world now with the state of the world when Trump was president. Look at the decisions Biden has made that have contributed to the current situation.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But compare the state of the world now with the state of the world when Trump was president. Look at the decisions Biden has made that have contributed to the current situation.
Seriously !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bob Estey

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Trump cult lives on. They literally worship him.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's quite interesting watching those who are for genocide of MILLIONS of babies attack Trump!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I truly believe one of Trump's programmed roles was/is to bring division amongst believers (or those claiming to be believers). Trump's "four years of peace" was a cover for the nefarious actions behind the plandemic, and of course .....operation warp speed.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's quite interesting watching those who are for genocide of MILLIONS of babies attack Trump!
That's an unfounded blanket statement. Actually, there are thousands or more who are against human trafficking, MK Ultra, and abortion who do not trust Trump one teeny tiny bit.

Reactions: Rita

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's an unfounded blanket statement. Actually, there are thousands or more who are against human trafficking, MK Ultra, and abortion who do not trust Trump one teeny tiny bit.
You're against abortion?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You presume so much and you are completely off base. Just because a person, me included , does not have much time for Trump you presume it must automatically mean that they support or agree with certain things.

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just to give some context, just because I don’t like Trump it doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t vote for his party if I lived in the USA. I can’t stand the leaders in the U.K and have very little time for them, but when the elections come around I still need to vote ( unless I choose to exercise my right not to )
It doesn’t mean I trust them or that I don’t have opinions about them.
The issue I have often had here is that you can’t say anything against the man without being accused or attacked.
I am still astounded that some here believe that he is some kind of savour of the world - that is slightly worrying, or that he is completely innocent in everything. Do I believe that those behind the scenes want him out, yes, but that doesn’t make him incapable of doing or saying things that actually give them the means to do that ……

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You presume so much and you are completely off base. Just because a person, me included , does not have much time for Trump you presume it must automatically mean that they support or agree with certain things.
I was referring to those who ATTACK Trump. Many Liberals would like to see Trump dead. They are filled with hatred. What percent of Liberals are pro abortion? It reminds me of the Black Lives Matter hoodlums. They don't seem to mind the genocide of MILLIONS of black babies at all.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was referring to those who ATTACK Trump. Many Liberals would like to see Trump dead. They are filled with hatred. What percent of Liberals are pro abortion? It reminds me of the Black Lives Matter hoodlums. They don't seem to mind the genocide of MILLIONS of black babies at all.
It comes across in a different way on the thread , and obviously I am not the only one that presumed you were addressing those of us that have said negative things about Trump. You have made the wrong assumption that those comments automatically mean a person is in favour of abortion

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It comes across in a different way on the thread , and obviously I am not the only one that presumed you were addressing those of us that have said negative things about Trump. You have made the wrong assumption that those comments automatically mean a person is in favour of abortion
I'm very glad to hear you're against abortion! Didn't Trump create the new Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade? I wonder if that's why Liberals would love to see Trump dead. If they can get him in prison they might just get their wish.