Donald Trump - Four Years of Peace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump, in his gruff manner, gave the world four years of peace. Does he belong in prison?
Donald Trump is not my favorite President. He can be a spit fire.

Does he belong in prison? Probably not.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just not here

what does your claim about peace have to do with the 80+ felony charges he is facing?
Because the fake charges are smoke and mirrors. No court dates, just charges, with no evidence. Notice that no indictments are released to the public? None of them.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump, in his gruff manner, gave the world four years of peace. Does he belong in prison?
They've been after him for years, large teams of legal experts, and this is the best they can do?? Obviously if he were truly guilty of some crime don't you think they'd have found it? Instead of these garbage indictments?

To answer your question, I don't know, but no one seems to have any real evidence of wrongdoing.

Much love!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are not court dates, those are evidentiary hearings. March 25, 2024 is a date and that doesn't count continuances.
Well , if by grace i continue on that long that will be the day i hit the big fifty two . Now excuse me while
i do say this . EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS . now let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD .

• Love
Reactions: Marvelloustime

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nazi and Communist type of attacks on Trump and half of the people are just far to brainwashed to understand that they will be next charged with anything and everything anyone with such Satanic Malice will do.

Such people should be exposed and kicked out of office for Treason against what the USA once was, A free Nation ! But it's being taken over by Communist.

The Marxist agenda is clearly all on the cards and they are coming to undermine and destroy the USA.

The only one with the fortitude to save the USA from such a stupid Marxist dictatorship is Trump.

Trump stands up to the values that once was the USA, a great Nation. but the USA is becoming a garbage dumping ground for all sorts of lowlife. but do low life have real worthy values ?

Reactions: Bob Estey

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nazi and Communist type of attacks on Trump and half of the people are just far to brainwashed to understand that they will be next charged with anything and everything anyone with such Satanic Malice will do.

Such people should be exposed and kicked out of office for Treason against what the USA once was, A free Nation ! But it's being taken over by Communist.

The Marxist agenda is clearly all on the cards and they are coming to undermine and destroy the USA.

The only one with the fortitude to save the USA from such a stupid Marxist dictatorship is Trump.

Trump stands up to the values that once was the USA, a great Nation. but the USA is becoming a garbage dumping ground for all sorts of lowlife. but do low life have real worthy values ?

Ask the Democrats .....they weren't prepared for the citizens on Maui were they?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just not here

what does your claim about peace have to do with the 80+ felony charges he is facing?

Yeah and Antifa still controls the refuse of the west coast. Maybe you should consider moving out there. You'd be in fine company ......You can take up Mob store robbing as a hobby.

Reactions: Helen

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States