Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama is a muslim.

Oops he slipped and tried to cover it up... too late.

Hugs
Agree, he should have NEVER been a United States president.
Wondering why citizens of other countries seem so invested in our political arena !

Yes, I do know we are all entitled to our own opinions but I don't get triggered by the politics of where I don't live.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree, he should have NEVER been a United States president.
Wondering why citizens of other countries seem so invested in our political arena !

Yes, I do know we are all entitled to our own opinions but I don't get triggered by the politics of where I don't live.
infiltrate, divide, and conquer.
It's the way of the world.
Hugs

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
infiltrate, divide, and conquer.
It's the way of the world.
Hugs
......and we know who is over the principalities, workers of darkness of this world, ect.....

Looking for deliverance from the ties that bind here.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
......and we know who is over the principalities, workers of darkness of this world, ect.....

Looking for deliverance from the ties that bind here.
If you believe in Christ, know that you have already been delivered.
Consider yourself sitting on the bleachers of a football game watching the ball get passed from side to side.
We are not in the game, we are simply the witnesses of it.
Sometimes the ball gets kicked into your lap, you can toss it back or keep it.
I prefer to kick it back.
Some will keep it as a trophy (idol)
They may get rich off it someday.
But they can't take from you what you don't have.
And I don't want no part of the game.

Hugs

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, saved by the glorious grace of God.

Not interested in the games ppl play for I have tunnel vision and my sight is set in only one direction.... GOD and his way !

• Love
Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have to watch however and be vigilant.
We are the witnesses that are warning the world about the games people play.
Some will listen, some will not.

We are hated for his names sake. And we give him the glory for that.
We are the light in the darkness that he shines through us.
And we love our enemies as God loved us when at one time we were enemies as well and were forgiven for His sake and His Glory.
That we should show forth the works of the Lord through us, bringing the light to an ever darkening world.

It is the final quarter. Time is short.

HUGS

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump's "narcissistic injury" from losing the 2020 election to President Joe Biden has grown into something much worse that threatens American democracy, according to psychology experts.

Repeating a commentator's TALKING POINTS, is simply repeating an others Talking Points “Opinion”….not proven FACTS.

While SOME people ARE speaking their talking points…..about the THREAT of American DEMOCRACY….

Any clue what “they mean” ?

Because a DEMOCRACY…is a form/type of Government….and the US is NOT a Democracy….the US IS an established Constitutional REPUBLIC form/type of Government.

Anyone Preaching they want to SAVE, KEEP, American Democracy….straight off informs me….Exactly HOW, and in WHAT MANNER… they are PROMOTING AMERICA to BE “Governed”….ie…AS a Democracy….
Which SIMPLY IS … mob majorly RULE…
Whereas A REPUBLIC is RULLED according to the LIMITS of a FIXED objective, in our case….A Constitution…that which the governance of all the people is the same.

It is no Doubt…the US has HAD way too many sitting Presidents, who HAVE operated the People’s Office, under the guise of a pure Democracy….and the UMPTEEN (50+) Volumes of Federal “laws”….are FILLED with “unconstitutional” statutes.

It is not an expectation that Foreigners KNOW American History, or the Construction of it’s Governments/ it’s LIMITED powers….
HOWEVER….American Public School Education System, Has been churning out graduates, FOR DECADES, completely IGNORANT of their OWN nations government construction …
AND Yes those same IGNORANT citizens, go to university, get degrees, become news anchors, commentators, scientists, doctors, CALLED by their bedfellows….EXPERTS…. have a long list of Titles and Accolades and Letters after their names…..AND STILL JUST as IGNORANT as they were when attending public school and all excited about discovering the opposite sex, dating, playing sports, and dodging chores.

The former president has been presenting himself as a godly figure as he explicitly threatens to behave like a dictator if re-elected to another term…[/B]

Trump is NOT presenting “HIMSELF” as a god. Trump HAS from before his first term…presented himself as a successful BUSINESSMAN….and know it or not…the US FEDERAL Government IS an incorporated BUSINESS.
Have you heard (from the Democrat’s TALKING POINTS) about Trumps ooh so chalked up BANKRUPTCIES ?
Did you know, bankruptcies ARE a Legal means to deal with a failed business venture or means for a person to deal with the failure to repay a debt?
Yes, Trump legally filed several business bankruptcies..(5 or 6 times i think)…yipes, that sounds like ALOT, eh?
But did you also hear or know, he has been involved with him taking the risk alone, or with partners….in over 500 Hundred different Businesses ? Don’t you think, those 5 or 6 bankruptcies are not ALOT, when put into perspective of 500 businesses, that have provided JOBS for millions of men and women?
OF these …TALKING POINTS commentators, wagging their tongue, pointing their finger at Trump…WHAT HAVE THEY DONE…accomplished to BETTER the Lives of the OTHER People?
Where IS THEIR LIST…of providing JOBS for thousands of others to work and take care of their families?
Where IS THEIR LIST…of GIVING of their TIME, their MONEY, donated, to HELP others IN NEED?

Haven’t you Heard TRUMP…being “god-like” and BOASTING day after day of ALL the Jobs he has Provided?? ALL the charities and handouts he has given??

Brief examples…
By Law a US President must be paid and accept his Salary, which is Paid each year, quarterly. Trump received his salary for times each year, and each year Donated it to charities.
A Few examples of random acts…
Trump gave $10,000 to a bus driver who saved a suicidal woman.
Trump gave $25,000 to a U.S. marine sergeant arrested and detained in Mexico.
Trump gave the use of his private jet, fuel, pilot to fly a family from LA, California to New York for their critically ill toddler to receive medical treatment.

WHY? Why would such a cold-hearted narcissist do such things for complete strangers?
WHY? Why would such a cold-hearted narcissist want to restore Americas greatness, with the mantra of Gods Blessings, Mans efforts and Jobs for families to provide for their own?

Isn’t that the Lords teaching? Be giving, Help another to help themselves?
Isn’t that the Lords teaching? God, then man, then ways and means to take care of your own?

1 Tim 5:
[8] But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

What is the Democrats mantra…Own nothing, work what they say, eat what they say, come for the freebie handouts….

Where do such FREEBIES come from? Borrowed monies…a DEBT unto the Government. WHO pays the governments DEBTS? Anyone of the private sectors of people at large who still have a job, have money, have assets….theft through taxation…to ALL? No. To only those who have it and they (the mob rule government officials) determine they are entitled to take it.
Does THAT sound LIKE Jesus’ WAY…of standards and principles ?

Yes Obama was NOT legally qualified to sit as a US President, neither is current VP Harris.
Yes the lack of jobs for Americans and unchecked influx of foreigners has the Democratic run government doling out millions of “borrowed” dollars for monthly Freebies, which causes an influx of Inflation and the costs of every item (food, clothing, goods) to be ridiculously expensive.
Yes we have the Democratic Government that was established as a Republic according to the Standards and Principles of God, holding celebrations in the People’s (White) House for Homosexuals.
Yes People make careers as government Officials, as NEVER intended, and they called Politicians.
Yes, Trumps vision for America is to get BACK to it roots as a Godly Nation, and the ability for Americans to provide for their own families.
And BTW, many Christians without reservation feel the same way, and Support the same Ideals as Trump.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I think doesn't matter.

What Jesus says is: "One thing thou lackest."

And that is what satans all inclusive love lie do lack. THOUGH IT PREACHES NON STOP about love
it lacks the LOVE OF GOD . Might wanna grab hold of that fact .
When i was satans right hand man , OH YES I SAY AGAIN barney , when i was satans right hand man
I could give to the poor , walk old ladies across the street , give to those who lacked
felt good about doing it . YET KNEW ONLY SATAN .
I hope that scares some sense into folks . Buddist can do good things to people
muslims can feel safe and secure in doing good to others
YET NONE of them , not a one , not a ONE barney of them LOVES or KNOWS GOD .
THEY LACK SOMETHING barney . they lack even that which i lacked .
Even though i was worse than them in one aspect . What they lacked , I COULD STILL CLAIM to KNOW and HAVE
YET I HAD IT NOT . JESUS CHRIST .
See all the other religoins deny HIM as THE , THE CHRIST
yet i claimed him as such and yet STILL KNEW HIM NOT . WAKE UP CALL CHURCHES . WE BETTER GET IN THE BIBLE
AND TRULY KNOW ITS JESUS CHRIST WE TRULY FOLLOW LOVE AND PUT FIRST . OR , or is it really
another jesus . THE ABRAHAM ACCORDS IS FALSE BARNEY . IT TOO IS A LIE
AS is the go spell from hell , forgive the rhyme , of oh if atheists , muslims , buddists or etc just love one another
and do good they KNOW GOD . TIS all a sham barney as is this unity common ground CRAP , CRAP that i am wore out with .
ITS TIME we preach THE REAL JESUS , THAT LOVE and not rather the love of men which has come in under the guise
its the love of GOD . cause that love wont save SQUAT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just make sure its not being said as judas once said under the guise he too loved the poor .
OOPS . satan can quote too barney .
I too could once give to the poor yet I WAS satans right hand man ol barny of the barn .
FOLKS are being duped dude . I aint against good works , I AM AGAINST FALSE LOVE . the
one the ENTIRE REALM of christendom now seems to be under . TIME we RETURN TO BIBLE
CORRECTING SIN and ERROR is not sin or judgmental .
MANY , and boy do i mean MANY are being influenced to find common ground under A LIE .
DO ya know anyone like that , CAUSE I SURE DO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Text of the Abraham Accords Declaration​

Below is the text of the Abraham Accords Declaration, an overarching statement of principles that underpin the individual agreements between the parties:

We, the undersigned, recognize the importance of maintaining and strengthening peace in the Middle East and around the world based on mutual understanding and coexistence, as well as respect for human dignity and freedom, including religious freedom.
We encourage efforts to promote interfaith and intercultural dialogue to advance a culture of peace among the three Abrahamic religions and all humanity.
We believe that the best way to address challenges is through cooperation and dialogue and that developing friendly relations among States advances the interests of lasting peace in the Middle East and around the world.
We seek tolerance and respect for every person in order to make this world a place where all can enjoy a life of dignity and hope, no matter their race, faith or ethnicity.
We support science, art, medicine, and commerce to inspire humankind, maximize human potential and bring nations closer together.
We seek to end radicalization and conflict to provide all children a better future.
We pursue a vision of peace, security, and prosperity in the Middle East and around the world.
In this spirit, we warmly welcome and are encouraged by the progress already made in establishing diplomatic relations between Israel and its neighbors in the region under the principles of the Abraham Accords. We are encouraged by the ongoing efforts to consolidate and expand such friendly relations based on shared interests and a shared commitment to a better future.

Sounds like Daniel chapter 11..
Sounds like...

Dan 11:6
And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.
Dan 11:7
But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:
Dan 11:8
And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.

Sounds like the conflict waging now between Israel and Palestine...
and even Egypt is in the mix...

just sayin.. sounds like
Hugs

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Text of the Abraham Accords Declaration​

Below is the text of the Abraham Accords Declaration, an overarching statement of principles that underpin the individual agreements between the parties:

Sounds like Daniel chapter 11..
Sounds like...

Dan 11:6
And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.
Dan 11:7
But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:
Dan 11:8
And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.

Sounds like the conflict waging now between Israel and Palestine...
and even Egypt is in the mix...

just sayin.. sounds like
Hugs
YES the abraham accords does sound like what was recorded in daniel chapter eleven .
And now a word .
WHO WITH TREMENDOUS URGENCY HELPED USHER IT IN . DONALD TRUMP DID . I TRIED TO TELL YA ZIGGY
something aint right .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES the abraham accords does sound like what was recorded in daniel chapter eleven .
And now a word .
WHO WITH TREMENDOUS URGENCY HELPED USHER IT IN . DONALD TRUMP DID . I TRIED TO TELL YA ZIGGY
something aint right .
Here's the thing amigo.
A lot of people miss this fact.
Sometimes God uses people for certain reasons to fulfil his purpose.

If there was no Abraham accords, then Dan 11 would have to be fulfilled by someone or someway else.
God used Judas to fulfil the prophecies regarding Jesus.
Agree with the guy or not, it's not up to US to judge.
Without Judas there would not have been 30 pieces of silver cast into the potters field.
Perhaps without Trump there would be no "agreement" which must be broken.

Everybody serves God's purpose one way or another, whether we like it or not.

Everything is axactly as it should be friend.
God is in control.
All we can do is spread the word and keep the faith.
Much Love
Hugs

Reactions: Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's the thing amigo.

If there was no Abraham accords, then Dan 11 would have to be fulfilled by someone or someway else.
Without Judas there would not have been 30 pieces of silver cast into the potters field.

God is in control.
Much Love
Hugs
All i am saying is we bess not for the all inclusive lie . I happen to know
also who trump sat under as his pastor . Thus when i do say HE is not a christain , believe me he is not .
Now of course GOD works through leaders . no doubt about it .
But my main concern is that nobody support that abraham peace accords . IT is the corner stone
of the religion of anti christ . So long as we dont follow or fall for that lie is my concern .
Cause ziggy , i see a lot of folks coming to a basic unity and understanding under guise of love .
They really beginning to believe that all religoins serve the same GOD . FAT LIE .
No matter how often and loudly even the kindest muslim says I LOVE GOD . ITS A LIE .
Cause all who LOVE GOD would have LOVED JESUS CHRIST . they would indeed have recongized and believed HIM to be THE CHRIST .
IF one hollers they love GOD , does even many good works , and YET refused and refuses to believe on JESUS THE CHRIST
then i tell us all THEY DO NOT LOVE GOD but rather , as JOHN WOULD AGREE , they are of anti christ .
HE WHO DENIES JESUS IS THE CHRIST .....................................He is anti christ . NOW THAT was written by A TRUE APOSTEL
WHO Actaully had WALKED WITH JESUS THE CHRIST . so lets keep that in mind .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's the thing amigo.

God is in control.
Much Love
Hugs
To the trenches ziggy , its all out war for the souls of men in these last hours upon earth .
Point to Jesus Christ to the last and final breaht .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All i am saying is we bess not for the all inclusive lie . I happen to know
also who trump sat under as his pastor . Thus when i do say HE is not a christain , believe me he is not .
Now of course GOD works through leaders . no doubt about it .
But my main concern is that nobody support that abraham peace accords . IT is the corner stone
of the religion of anti christ . So long as we dont follow or fall for that lie is my concern .
Cause ziggy , i see a lot of folks coming to a basic unity and understanding under guise of love .
They really beginning to believe that all religoins serve the same GOD . FAT LIE .
No matter how often and loudly even the kindest muslim says I LOVE GOD . ITS A LIE .
Cause all who LOVE GOD would have LOVED JESUS CHRIST . they would indeed have recongized and believed HIM to be THE CHRIST .
IF one hollers they love GOD , does even many good works , and YET refused and refuses to believe on JESUS THE CHRIST
then i tell us all THEY DO NOT LOVE GOD but rather , as JOHN WOULD AGREE , they are of anti christ .
HE WHO DENIES JESUS IS THE CHRIST .....................................He is anti christ . NOW THAT was written by A TRUE APOSTEL
WHO Actaully had WALKED WITH JESUS THE CHRIST . so lets keep that in mind .
We aught not put our trust in any man. You are absolutely right.
But we need to keep watch so nothing gets us unawares.
Everything is happening the way God planned it.
And we know the world goes after the beast. I believe the Beast is this new world order system they putting into place.
So if God sends a man to divert those who will listen from going under that Beast system,
I will listen but be cautious. Because my trust is not in man but in Jesus Christ our Lord.
Hugs Friend

Reactions: amigo de christo

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the media tells the to.

I remember when people went crazy because Trump stood in front of St. Johns church, across the street from the WH, that BLM and Antifa had burned down. And he had the audacity to hold a bible upside down.

Taken,
What does it mean when the National flag is raised upside down?

Doesn't in represent a nation in distress?
Isn't it a form of S.O.S ?

If the American flag is raised upside down and it represents a nation in distress,
What do you suppose raising a bible upside down represents?

Was Trump sendng a message to those that know what holding important items upside down means?

And why is it ok to burn the flag as a form of free speech, (which it really is illegal to do so)
Why is it alright to burn the bible in the middle of the streets?

Because the media tells us what is good and what is evil And we believe them.

But people are blinded by their own hatred.

Can you see it? Look at the graffiti and the desecration to our (We the people's) Capital. Look at the boards in the windows of the church. Look at the surroundings of the area and judge if that is good or evil.
Now watch Trump peacefully walk to the church and raise the Bible signifying our way of life is in distress, and they call him hateful.

smh

Hugs
During his presidency someone in media observed the ridiculous hatred against Trump by saying, he could use his own money to have funded cancer research years ago and now in his time in office there arrives that long awaited cure for all cancer.

And no doubt Trump haters first words would be to accuse him of doing it for publicity.

They were right.
So here is MSNBC's spin on Trump and Autocracy.
It makes my ears burn, but ima listen anyways. And see if Trump has said anything out of his own mouth concerning what they claim. And if he said something, in what context was it said, and is there proof of him saying it..
let's go..
And remember, heresay doesn't count. It's not what someone else said Trump said..
I stopped watching when the NY times banner appeared. The owner hates Trump. He and Soros,the majority stockholder in the NYT, collyse together to destroy Trump while he was in office, and now.

MSNBC is strong Left Wing liars.

Last edited:

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think Trump is going over well with God? I read both sides and have made my choice as to who to believe. I'm sorry if I offended you but we can't all think the same. Here in the UK he has never been well liked.
Blessings in Christ Jesus Pearl! I am not here to attack what you believe. I wrote something a few years ago in creative writings that you did not understand then, but I believe you will understand it now. I believe it was titled, "And this they will not see" And you said, I wonder who this is. Here it is.

And when one who comes, who is sent from the enemy, and appointed by The Lord, to a rebellious people, he will come as one on the side of Christians. He will give you your Christian values but yet he himself has none. He will come with the appearance of a lamb and yet speak like a dragon. Little by little he will exult himself and what he does above all things. And people will fall for his words. And they will follow him where ever he leads. He is one who serves the god of gold and silver and will bow his knee to no one, for in his mind his people have exalted him to be king. Him and him alone.

And they have not seen, but you see.

Reactions: Rita