Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The article begins with a fallicy.. see posts above.
Start over, try again.
I take the view of those 'experts' but I know that Trump lovers will take the opposite view. But that's fine; we are all entitled to our views.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen him in action. I've seen his facial expressions. I've heard his lies. I have no time for this man. But if you do have then I wish you all the best and hope it turns out okay.
What lies? Post references. give proof.. SHOW Me where he lied.
I have spent the entire morning refuting those claims.
There are at least 20 pages I have posted that shows the media and the rag articles you are reading are the actual liars.

SHOW ME THE PROOF

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take the view of those 'experts' but I know that Trump lovers will take the opposite view. But that's fine; we are all entitled to our views.
No, it's not that easy.. you can't just accuse people of something because someone said something.
That is being a false witness, and that don't go over well with God.
Now you got proof, that's different. Show me the proof.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not what the post says Amigo...
It talks about the children of light and the children of darkness and damnation.
I thought it might be right up your alley.
Anywhoo.
Hugs
I was not talking about that post my friend . i was talking about this great awakening i have seen
many preaching about . BEWARE IT . i have seen its fruits .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched this. the msnbc anchors and that man are accusing trump of what THE LIBERAL AGENDA has been guilty of all along .
I watched as he even said , he was not comparing trump to hilter but that
YET THAT IS WHAT THEY BEEN DOING ALL ALONG . they the ones USIING the SYSTEM to shut down any and all voices
that oppose them .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was not talking about that post my friend . i was talking about this great awakening i have seen
many preaching about . BEWARE IT . i have seen its fruits .
Can you see me friend?
Do you see me as a threat?
Should you BEWARE me?
Because I am apart of that great awakening. Which is striving through hell to bring the everlasting truth to the world.
BUT NOBODY IS LISTENING
SAVE THE CHILDREN
PRAY

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you see me friend?
Do you see me as a threat?
Should you BEWARE me?
Because I am apart of that great awakening. Which is striving through hell to bring the everlasting truth to the world.
BUT NOBODY IS LISTENING
SAVE THE CHILDREN
PRAY
you i dont see as a threat . ITS THE MOVMENT . i have watched them even unifying with gays , false religoins
and all , just cause they think its a good cause . THIS WAS PLANNED OUT my friend .
THE DUTY of the agenda is TO GET US unequally yoked so as in time we dont see evil for evil anymore

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you i dont see as a threat . ITS THE MOVMENT . i have watched them even unifying with gays , false religoins
and all , just cause they think its a good cause . THIS WAS PLANNED OUT my friend .
THE DUTY of the agenda is TO GET US unequally yoked so as in time we dont see evil for evil anymore

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the Movement:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: fead75 No.8601061
Mar 28 2020 14:21:09 (EST)
The entire world is watching.
Patriots from around the world are praying for AMERICA.
We are all bound by a feeling deep inside, a feeling that cannot be publicly expressed for fear of ridicule, a feeling that challenges the mainstream (narrative), against that which we are told to accept and dare not question, put simply, that people are being abused by those in power and time is running out.
Remember the battles of Lexington and Concord - "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"
For far too long we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength, that we once formed to defend FREEDOM and LIBERTY, to deteriorate.
We became divided.
We became weak.
We elected TRAITORS to govern us.
We allowed EVIL to prey on us.
Those who claimed to represent us gave us false hope, made false promises.
The evil and corruption only grew.
——————————
This is more than party politics.
This is about restoring OLD GLORY.
This is about saving our land and our people from those who wish us harm.
This is about preserving our REPUBLIC.
This is about preserving our SAFETY.
This is about restoring our STRENGTH.
This is about LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
This is about PROTECTING our children.
THIS IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA.
We are all God's children.
We are, FATHERS.
We are, MOTHERS.
We are, DAUGHTERS.
We are, SONS.
We are, BROTHERS.
We are, SISTERS.
We do not look at race.
We do not look at skin color.
We are UNITED in these STATES OF AMERICA.
We are, and will always be, PATRIOTS.
WE MUST RISE AGAIN.
WE MUST UNITE AGAIN.
WE MUST FIGHT AGAIN.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Reactions: Taken

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? I can't believe any right thinking person would want that, let alone a Christian.
And I feel the same way, but the other way.

He was so much good for this nation, he was the greatest president of my life, topping Reagan.

The mainstream media constantly tore into him. The entire establishment was against him because he's an outsider, not part of their evil plans. And even with that, he still accomplished so much!

When he first announced his candidacy, I read his "100 things to do first", and felt each one was right on the money. And when he took office, he began working his list, getting many of them done. No new wars during his admin. Roe V. Wade overturned. Energy independance, and beginning to export net gain. Two, not just one, economic recoveries. I could go on and on. A secure border.

Do you realize the humanitarian disaster of an open border controlled by the cartels? It's a crime against humanity to feed that. And Iran, Biden is helping them get their nukes. Ukraine wouldn't have happened. Oct 7 in Israel likely wouldn't have happened.

I could go on and on.

The way he was portrayed by the elite-controlled media, well, that's a whole different story.

Much love!

Reactions: Taken and L.A.M.B.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because he's a narcissist with a God complex. According to an article I read. So after reading the stuff that's been coming out about him why would a good citizen of the US want to have him as president. His supporters must be as mad as he is. And if you are a supporter I apologise for any offence - but really?

Seriously…

Specifically, how did you determine he is a narcissist?
Is mad?
And what is a God complex?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What lies? Post references. give proof.. SHOW Me where he lied.
I have spent the entire morning refuting those claims.
There are at least 20 pages I have posted that shows the media and the rag articles you are reading are the actual liars.

SHOW ME THE PROOF
You are obviously a fan and he can do no wrong.

Reactions: n2thelight

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen him in action. I've seen his facial expressions. I've heard his lies. I have no time for this man. But if you do have then I wish you all the best and hope it turns out okay.

Perplexed…the accusing with zero example…
What “action” ?
What “lies” ?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No, it's not that easy.. you can't just accuse people of something because someone said something.
That is being a false witness, and that don't go over well with God.
Now you got proof, that's different. Show me the proof.
Do you think Trump is going over well with God? I read both sides and have made my choice as to who to believe. I'm sorry if I offended you but we can't all think the same. Here in the UK he has never been well liked.

Reactions: Rita

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I feel the same way, but the other way.

He was so much good for this nation, he was the greatest president of my life, topping Reagan.

The mainstream media constantly tore into him. The entire establishment was against him because he's an outsider, not part of their evil plans. And even with that, he still accomplished so much!

When he first announced his candidacy, I read his "100 things to do first", and felt each one was right on the money. And when he took office, he began working his list, getting many of them done. No new wars during his admin. Roe V. Wade overturned. Energy independance, and beginning to export net gain. Two, not just one, economic recoveries. I could go on and on. A secure border.

Do you realize the humanitarian disaster of an open border controlled by the cartels? It's a crime against humanity to feed that. And Iran, Biden is helping them get their nukes. Ukraine wouldn't have happened. Oct 7 in Israel likely wouldn't have happened.

I could go on and on.

The way he was portrayed by the elite-controlled media, well, that's a whole different story.

Much love!

Listen to the accusations…TALKING POINTS verbatim … without a single example, evidence, quote…
:rolleyes:

Reactions: marks

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think Trump is going over well with God? I read both sides and have made my choice as to who to believe. I'm sorry if I offended you but we can't all think the same. Here in the UK he has never been well liked.

Qualifications to be a US President is not about LIKING the Person.

Curious…How did y’all in the UK “like” Obama?