Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then enjoy what you get

While I haven't agreed with everything Biden has done, my life hasn't changed much, and if anything is a little bit better.

I am enjoying life right now.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we are so much better of with the pedophile influence peddling traitor sitting in the oval office letting all those untraceable terrorists coming up from the south.
That may be your opinion, but not mine. All of you Trump worshipers are selectively picking some of my words when you KNOW that I have said EVERY president is cult ...Trump is a trafficker. I have even recently discussed this with a survivor of sex trafficking who told me Trump was the one over the ring who trafficked her (with her father as a go between). Biden and his family are all up in that mess. I've never denied that. But I don't see people worshiping that man. As I have said before ....the controllers ....the ones who handle presidents, even ...they are the ones who determine what the programmed front looks like. One pedophile/trafficker may look like a right wing Republican, the other looks like a nasty old man. IMO, the most dangerous is the one with the "right wing" front/facade because the Christian community is the target and they are easily fooled. Christians today are mostly shallow with zero rooting in the Word, and zero discernment. They are easy targets for deception.

Last edited:

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said before, I will never not vote. My grandfather fought in WWII to keep this country free and by extension the people of the land to keep being able to vote. I will not dishonor his memory by not voting.

Back then we had fair elections but now days we don't so voting is a waste of time since your vote doesn't really count.

The globalists are going to install who they want regardless of how the people vote, so voting is just a dog and pony show kinda like in Russia

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the reasons I think the corrupt demonic DC Left set Trump up on January 6th and then labeled what Pelosi, Soros,and other conspirators arranged as, Sedition, is for this very reason.

He vows to fight this in SCOTUS. There are 3 of his appointment notes there. But one bought and paid for Biden plant could be an issue.

I hope he fights. Now if only Pelosi would be brought up on charges,after this Colorado ruling that claims there was insurrection on January 6th,we might stand a chance of getting one wino gator out of the swamp.

If that was insurrection, the Capitol police stand down was due to Prlosi's orders, not President Trump's.

:D That makes the offense of Sedition fall at her feet.

Nhisname

Dec 6, 2022
Joplin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wants to go after his enemies. I'm talking about folks he thinks did him dirty. Dictators do that.This is the US. We don't do that. All of the anger and snotz that this country has developed over the years has grown more open during the trump years. I cannot imagine any Christian backing him.
I've backed Trump ever since the first time I saw him on the first republican debate! I love the man.
He's not going to play nice just to get along. He's going to do what's right. Why would a "Christian" vote for the democratic?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've backed Trump ever since the first time I saw him on the first republican debate! I love the man.
He's not going to play nice just to get along. He's going to do what's right. Why would a "Christian" vote for the democratic?
Why would a Christian vote for any of them?? They're all corrupt ...Trump included. He is not a good man. Even if votes counted, I won't come into agreements with ANY of them.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is such a hateful person. Why would an evangelical love him?
Now, I hear him in his creepy sucky voice (when asked if he has a relationship with God) saying, "Evangelicals love me!" (GAG!) Because he can't say he has an actual relationship with God. His narcissistic egotistical mind goes to how much so-called Christians "love him."

Reactions: Lambano

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are corrupt but what can we so, its the same old political choice of 'dying quick with the one you got or lingering death with the one who promises.....
There was a standard saying years ago about not voting. If you don't vote don't complain.
What was rarely mentioned if at all was the implication that afforded. As in, Vote! So you are responsible for having something to complain about.

The 2020 election should have showed voters their vote doesn't actually decide who enters office.

A vote for Biden was and is a vote for a Traitor and a pro-late term abortion advocate.

How does any Christian defend voting for a man who's own Catholic Church denied him communion due to his support of murder of the unborn?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back then we had fair elections but now days we don't so voting is a waste of time since your vote doesn't really count.

The globalists are going to install who they want regardless of how the people vote, so voting is just a dog and pony show kinda like in Russia

That is your right to have that opinion. Just as it is my right to disagree with you.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a standard saying years ago about not voting. If you don't vote don't complain.
What was rarely mentioned if at all was the implication that afforded. As in, Vote! So you are responsible for having something to complain about.

The 2020 election should have showed voters their vote doesn't actually decide who enters office.

A vote for Biden was and is a vote for a Traitor and a pro-late term abortion advocate.

How does any Christian defend voting for a man who's own Catholic Church denied him communion due to his support of murder of the unborn?

Because there are other issues than abortion to vote on.

Last edited:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That may be your opinion, but not mine. All of you Trump worshipers are selectively picking some of my words when you KNOW that I have said EVERY president is cult ...Trump is a trafficker. I have even recently discussed this with a survivor of sex trafficking who told me Trump was the one over the ring who trafficked her (with her father as a go between).

And Biden is a pedophile.
Biden and his family are all up in that mess. I've never denied that. But I don't see people worshiping that man. As I have said before ....the controllers ....the ones who handle presidents, even ...they are the ones who determine what the programmed front looks like. One pedophile/trafficker may look like a right wing Republican, the other looks like a nasty old man. IMO, the most dangerous is the one with the "right wing" front/facade because the Christian community is the target and they are easily fooled. Christians today are mostly shallow with zero rooting in the Word, and zero discernment. They are easy targets for deception.
Is that why YOU are here. To be deceived?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"This is what an actual attack on democracy looks like: in an un-American, unconstitutional, and unprecedented decision, a cabal of Democrat judges are barring Trump from the ballot in Colorado," he charged. "Having tried every trick in the book to eliminate President Trump from running in this election, the bipartisan Establishment is now deploying a new tactic to bar him from ever holding office again."

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the reasons I think the corrupt demonic DC Left set Trump up on January 6th and then labeled what Pelosi, Soros,and other conspirators arranged as, Sedition, is for this very reason.

He vows to fight this in SCOTUS. There are 3 of his appointment notes there. But one bought and paid for Biden plant could be an issue.

I hope he fights. Now if only Pelosi would be brought up on charges,after this Colorado ruling that claims there was insurrection on January 6th,we might stand a chance of getting one wino gator out of the swamp.

If that was insurrection, the Capitol police stand down was due to Prlosi's orders, not President Trump's.

:D That makes the offense of Sedition fall at her feet.
I am more then worried about SCOTUS.

Everyone knows, or shold of the highnumber of Catholics on the bench BUT are you aware of the Jesuits?

CLARENCE THOMAS attended College of the Holy Cross, an elite Catholic college in
Mass Jesuit

NEIL GORSUCH attended Georgetown Preparatory School, an exclusive Jesuit high school

BRETT CAVANAUGH attended Georgetown Preparatory School, an exclusive
Jesuit high school

SONIA SOTOMAYOR also served with
Jesuit Father Joseph O’Hare, (AN INFLUENCER OF HERS)?
the retired president of
Jesuit Fordham University, on a New York City campaign finance review council, and O’Hare told CNS that when he knew her beginning in the late 1980s “she was indeed a practicing Catholic. He said he has no reason to think that has changed They have stayed in touch intermittently, and he said she gave his name as a reference for her FBI background check.”

4 Jesuit connections, plus

AMY CONEY BARRETT NOTRE DAME who while not Jesuit educated belongs to a very select...The People of Praise, a secretive Christian faith group that counts the conservative supreme court justice Amy Coney Barrett as a member, considered women’s obedience and subservience to men as one of its central early teachings,

Plus 2 normal Catholics.... Roberts and Alito.

So nothing is certain unless it falls under the Jesuit guidlines, and that is a fact.

tmills

Dec 20, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same reason a Christian would vote for someone who says he’s never asked God for forgiveness.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colorado Supreme Court disqualifies Trump from 2024 ballot

I think they overreached on that, and the US Supreme Court will set it aside as they basically have not really proved it in court. But I think there is something else that is really going to come back on Trump as it appears as the old purity of the race idea...

"Trump sparks Republican backlash after saying immigrants are 'poisoning the blood' of the U.S."​

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they overreached on that, and the US Supreme Court will set it aside as they basically have not really proved it in court. But I think there is something else that is really going to come back on Trump as it appears as the old purity of the race idea...

"Trump sparks Republican backlash after saying immigrants are 'poisoning the blood' of the U.S."​

Nah, not mine. It is the truth.

The RINOGOP and others are fearful of losing a vote if they agree.

All the more reason I will vote Trump....

Do not count on the SCOTUS for any reason to help Trump... unless it fits this agenda.... JESUIT

I posted this above but incase you missed it Ill repeat it here.....

Everyone knows, or should of the high number of Catholics on the bench BUT are you aware of the Jesuits?

CLARENCE THOMAS attended College of the Holy Cross, an elite Catholic college in Mass Jesuit

NEIL GORSUCH attended Georgetown Preparatory School, an exclusive Jesuit high school

BRETT CAVANAUGH attended Georgetown Preparatory School, an exclusive Jesuit high school

SONIA SOTOMAYOR also served with Jesuit Father Joseph O’Hare, (AN INFLUENCER OF HERS)?
the retired president of Jesuit Fordham University, on a New York City campaign finance review council, and O’Hare told CNS that when he knew her beginning in the late 1980s “she was indeed a practicing Catholic. He said he has no reason to think that has changed They have stayed in touch intermittently, and he said she gave his name as a reference for her FBI background check.”

4 Jesuit connections, plus

AMY CONEY BARRETT NOTRE DAME who while not Jesuit educated belongs to a very select...The People of Praise, a secretive Christian faith group that counts the conservative supreme court justice Amy Coney Barrett as a member, considered women’s obedience and subservience to men as one of its central early teachings,

Plus 2 normal Catholics.... Roberts and Alito.

So nothing is certain unless it falls under the Jesuit guidlines, and that is a fact.