Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When was america great?

When people worked or went without.
When your work paycheck was your benefit.
When family took care of family.
When people were secure in their homes.
When corrupt behavior was shunned.
When public education was about academics
When private wealth was not confiscated.
When gender was not a mystery.
When the Nations Constitution was Obeyed.
When Thieves were max punished.
When government was small.
When lobbyists did not exist.
When Fiat currency did not exist.
When the military protected America.
When the militia protected Local citizens.
When Legal Presidents and VP’s were seated

On and On and On…

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken said:
What is your REAL BEEF with TRUMP?

Also, to address this. I don't trust the media. The media is not my source. GOD is. God showed me when Trump was running the first time what Trump was and how that he would mesmerize the masses into a cult-like following. Well ....it happened. I know he is a truly evil, deceiving, sick individual. I believe the SRA/MK survivors who have shared their memories of him. NONE of them have gone public, nor sold books or made money off their claims. They have zero motivation for lying. And I believe the person who told me what the inside of Trump's plane smelled like. I have proof they worked on that plane. LOTS of it.

Have a nice day. On to other threads....

I don’t believe people supporting Trump for President are a cult.

I have not heard one Testimony of Citizen Trump or President Trump being involved with MK ultra.

You present nothing that reveals Presidents Trump’s ideas, works, service was Evil.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I truly hope that people will step back and see how blindly they have hoped in and followed a man.

As far as my own home smelling like dirty diapers and the like ...that was never an issue. My house was mich mich smaller than Trump's plane and I had 5 children in 8 years. You didn't walk into my home and smell poop and urine. There would be no reason for urine/feces to be embedded in the carpets or upholstery in my entire home just by having children or teenagers.

Even when my toilet ran over, it was not smelled in the entire house. A toilet running over doesn't extend into the entire house (or a massive aircraft, for that matter).

I have no need to get back into this thread, but I did want to address this.

Petty and utterly irrelevant to compare a daily used home and toilet facility with an occasionally used plane with a feces and urine holding tank in the middle of being gutted for a remodel.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have not heard one Testimony of Citizen Trump or President Trump being involved with MK ultra.

You present nothing that reveals Presidents Trump’s ideas, works, service was Evil.
What is a cult . Most all of christendom and the world are now in THE CULT .
a cult will pick and choose what to beleive . A cult will pick and choose . a lamb WILL SIMPLY HEED ER WORD OF THE LORD .
its hope is not in men . HOW do you think these cults even got a start . THE few who sat under them and joined
them HAD THEIR HOPES in that leader . NOT IN GOD , but in the leader himself or herself .
YEAH , i tell us all many are in dire , and boy do i mean DIRE TROUBLE . but , MY HOPE BE IN THE LORD ALONE
so , YEAH I GOT HOPE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does the die hard liberal and die hard conservative have in common . ITS HOPE IS IN THIS LIFE
THIS WORLD and it does everything to get its leader in power .
JESUS REINGS KING , that IS WHERE MY HOPE IS . it aint in this world or in this life . In this world
and in this life expect tribulation , cause we are appointed unto it .
BUT remember , IN THE NEW HEAVENS and NEW WORLD , we will never again suffer a thing .
YEA , HOPE IN THE LORD and that city HE HAS PREPARED . can no man move one whose hope is in THE LORD
from off the path . but he or she whose hope is in this life, men , govts of the world , THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD
and it aint no reward i want .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dont heed the agenda of men . Heed not sie agenda of sie order .
NOW VISUALIZE THIS . cause THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE and its even happening now and very few be aware of it .
I want you to visualize something going on behind the scenes .
Lets call the liberal elite group A and the conservaitive elite group B .
A and B are sitting at the same table . THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING
they are laughing as they say , WE GOT THESE CLOWNS right where we want them and they cannot see
us puppets are pulling the STRING of both sides . We better watch out taken . THE DEVIL is far wiser than ye realize .
HE knows how to divide , he knows how to unify . He knows how to decieve and he decieves all whose hopes are in this life
and men . but he aint fooling the lambs , fOR GREATER IS CHRIST JESUS that is IN The sheep than he who is in the world .
Now visualize this taken . visualize in the black dark night , in the secrete tabernacle that controls all earthen tabernacles .
visualize a king from china , from russia , from usa and uk and many other places
NOW visualize the puppet master of them all , whispering to them , okay russia its your turn to do this or that
Amercia you must do this or that in defiance of it
WE will work it all together , TILL WE have wearied the masses into accepting THE FINAL SOLUTION which they believe
will save them and give them peace n safety in this world . SATAN AINT SLEEPING DUDE
HE ISRUNNING the KINGS OF THIS EARTH and the elites are doing HIS WILL and the masses have NO IDEA .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I have due to the fact I know many survivors.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the kings of this earth are sitting AT THE SAME TABLE of the great puppet master , that ol deciever .
AND he has promised them great riches , great power and control . And they do his bidding
believing they will have this utopia on earth . and the masses are blind as bats . The devil
IS the master deciever of all the decieved and those who do decieve . The folks of all nations
and sadly most all of christendom have no idea WHO or what is running them . Heck they think its GOD and HIS WILL
but have no idea ITS A STRONG DELUSION been sent to a world that has rejected the love of the truth , DESPITE
the many warnings GOD has given it throughout the many centuries . TIME IS RUNNING OUT sister . AND
that TOO is a fact .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a cult will pick and choose what to beleive . A cult will pick and choose . a lamb WILL SIMPLY HEED ER WORD OF THE LORD .
its hope is not in men . HOW do you think these cults even got a start . THE few who sat under them and joined
them HAD THEIR HOPES in that leader . NOT IN GOD , but in the leader himself or herself .
YEAH , i tell us all many are in dire , and boy do i mean DIRE TROUBLE . but , MY HOPE BE IN THE LORD ALONE
so , YEAH I GOT HOPE .
Well said. And you will notice a hostility with the die-hard followers of a cult leader. That is another thing God spoke to me that I would notice. Lo, and behold, what is it we see? On this very "Christian" forum, people were speaking of taking up arms and heading to the WH on January 6th to "take back the WH" after their cult leader said, "Come to the WH.... it's gonna be a wild time!" And ......it was. Now, we have trials over an insurrection ....but nothing will come of it because all this is, is a game. The Trump cult is growing and THAT is the purpose of the "trials" and all the screenplay we're being shown in the media. He will most likely be back in D.C. and we will have some very .............. interesting........ days ahead.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a website that gives you sources from the left, right, and center for each news headline so you can get balanced news

Here's the website:
Interesting ...thank you. I have a close friend who has a ton of sources for information that most people don't use or know about. (He was telling me about covid in late 2019 before most of the world even heard of it.) So I get news from him. lol
Otherwise, I almost never seek out news of any sort. But I know I need to be aware of what "all sides" are saying (and/or pushing). It's good to be informed .....just most of it makes me gag and roll my eyes. lol

Thanks again! :)

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think both sides are overblowing the issues, with words such as 'survivors' and 'hostages', why not just stick to the facts. Jan 6 was a few people getting out of hand, and these legal tactics from the DOJ are vindictive, even diehard Democrats are seeing this, and its just stirring up the Republicans almost to a civil war. Everyone needs to calm down and get back to taking care of Americas true issues, ie.. securing peace at home and abroad and bringing law and social order.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Otherwise, I almost never seek out news of any sort. But I know I need to be aware of what "all sides" are saying (and/or pushing). It's good to be informed .....just most of it makes me gag and roll my eyes. lol
I understand that. I'd rather spend time on things that make me happy, the news just makes me depressed

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so , YEAH I GOT HOPE .

A cult is primary regarding a religious belief, typically a fringe or teaching things in contrast to Gods Word, and I suppose it could include avoiding particular topics altogether which Gods Word teaches.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think both sides are overblowing the issues, with words such as 'survivors' and 'hostages', why not just stick to the facts. Jan 6 was a few people getting out of hand, and these legal tactics from the DOJ are vindictive, even diehard Democrats are seeing this, and its just stirring up the Republicans almost to a civil war. Everyone needs to calm down and get back to taking care of Americas true issues, ie.. securing peace at home and abroad and bringing law and social order.
I am not referring to "survivors" of the January 6th insurrection. I am speaking of survivors of SRA (satanic ritual abuse) and MK Ultra. And please, don't get satanic ritual abuse confused with those people who are disillusioned with church and go out and dabble in satanism. That's not what I'm talking about. I am talking about ones born into satanic ritual abuse who were subjected to horrific things from the womb/infancy. MK Ultra is the same, and they go together hand in hand.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There we have a difference.
I am pleased with Trump’s Service as President.
A lot of professing Christians were also pleased with Hitler's accomplishments. The same will be the case with the antichrist. He will, after all, conquer with "peace."

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wants to go after his enemies. I'm talking about folks he thinks did him dirty. Dictators do that.

So do... democrats! This is what they have been doing!

Democrats also take great joy in murdering innocent little babies and they love them some sexual perversion too!

Once canNOT be a Christisn and vote democrat... and still be in right standing with the Lord.

Voting democrat is supporting murder and sex perverts.