Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your probably right, but I don't know of any churches I'm willing to join in the very liberal city 10 miles from me.
I'm not into rainbow flags and gender bending pronouns. I'm sorry.
Just not for me. And I would probably be more of a problem to them then they would be to me.
I just want to live in peace. I don't mind drama from a distance. I see enough on the internet.

As far as "eye contact" , I don't have to see with my eyes what my heart can hear. Sometimes what you see can be decieving.
But when I listen I can hear better than I can see. And I am assembling here with everyone as often if not daily.
And I try to listen as best I can with my heart and not my ears.

Thank You
Hugs
Ziggy,

My wife and i have not been to a church building in a few years now since we have been to most and it has become a popularity contest in most of them.

What happens when you remove the building and are only left with Believers with the Holy Spirit = Good News

Last edited:

LambOfChrist

Aug 9, 2011
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Planet Earth, you?
I can't believe anyone would prefer Biden over Trump in reality. That just makes no sense. Just the issues at the border alone should turn your eyes on Trump. The fentanyl coming across alone should be cause enough to sway your hearts. Do you hate your country that much that you would wish this on your children?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What planet are you from?
Did you see the election count go in reverse for Trump on national TV during that last election?
Millions of people witnessed it but it was silenced by the media.

Did you see the 'closed' voting offices remain open for the workers counting blank ballots for Biden.

Immediately after the election they had these huge tractor trailers with giant shredders shredding those balots.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe anyone would prefer Biden over Trump in reality.

I believe in reality, but see, we're not all robots and all have different things that we believe. That is reality! Do you believe in reality?
That just makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense. We're not all the same and I thank God for that.

Just the issues at the border alone should turn your eyes on Trump.

Trump had issues at the border too, your point? In recent memory, no president has tackled the border issues. I also have no problems with people looking for asylum here.

The fentanyl coming across alone should be cause enough to sway your hearts.

There were issues with fentanyl long before Biden took office. It's nothing new.

Do you hate your country that much that you would wish this on your children?

If I hated this country this much I would vote for Trump, but I do not wish that on my children!

We are all different people, I am a moderate Independent and Trump is too far extreme right for my liking. Biden is at least closer to the center than Trump is and if there was a different candidate other than Biden, I would vote for them, but if it comes down to voting for Trump, Biden, or wasting a vote on a third party and giving that vote to Trump, than Biden gets my vote every time. I don't agree with Biden on everything, but I agree with him far more than I do with Trump.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cassandra

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your probably right, but I don't know of any churches I'm willing to join in the very liberal city 10 miles from me.
I'm not into rainbow flags and gender bending pronouns. I'm sorry.
Just not for me. And I would probably be more of a problem to them then they would be to me.
I just want to live in peace. I don't mind drama from a distance. I see enough on the internet.
Hi Ziggy, my church is in a very liberal area of a very liberal city. There aren't any rainbow flags, no funny business with pronouns, we pray for the protection of life from natural conception to natural death. I don't like the big cities as much as the next guy, just pointing out that not every church in a big city is like that. A lot definitely are though. If you're looking for a church, I hope you find one you like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

LambOfChrist

Aug 9, 2011
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you see the election count go in reverse for Trump on national TV during that last election?
Millions of people witnessed it but it was silenced by the media.

Did you see the 'closed' voting offices remain open for the workers counting blank ballots for Biden.

Immediately after the election they had these huge tractor trailers with giant shredders shredding those balots.
We all witnessed it but couldn't believe it, however some wouldn't believe it. The US elections are important on the international stage but they are but a breath of wind in God's eyes. The WHO and the WEF will have their way. They will be slowed down as truth begins to open eyes. But after the rapture they will come in like a flood. I pity those who cannot see. They are like children playing on the tracks unaware of the train coming around the mountain.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Ziggy, my church is in a very liberal area of a very liberal city. There aren't any rainbow flags, no funny business with pronouns, we pray for the protection of life from natural conception to natural death. I don't like the big cities as much as the next guy, just pointing out that not every church in a big city is like that. A lot definitely are though. If you're looking for a church, I hope you find one you like.
I live in a very rural area. The closest "city" is about 10 miles away. Bigger than a town but not as big as a city. Population close to 9,000.
I know there are a few churches around. There is a Catholic church, An SDA church, A couple JW's. But there are a lot of others that have rainbow flags with messages outside about peace and equity.
There is a baptist church on the other side of town maybe 15-20 miles away.

I appreciate your post Chain Breaker. I'm not looking though.
My dad needs 24/7 care and I'm pretty much homebound as it is.
Dad likes to watch Dr. Jeramiah, he comes on daily in the morning. So we sit and listen to him.
About as much time as I can sit in front of the tv. The rest of the time dad watches westerns and I come in my room and spend my days with my family (church) here.

Thankyou
Hugs

Reactions: Chains Broken

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dad likes to watch Dr. Jeramiah, he comes on daily in the morning. So we sit and listen to him.

Well, be sure and correct "Dr" Jeramiah as his teaches some unbiblical stuff... the worst of which is the false teachings of once saved always saved.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all witnessed it but couldn't believe it, however some wouldn't believe it. The US elections are important on the international stage but they are but a breath of wind in God's eyes. The WHO and the WEF will have their way. They will be slowed down as truth begins to open eyes. But after the rapture they will come in like a flood. I pity those who cannot see. They are like children playing on the tracks unaware of the train coming around the mountain.
Rapture only occurs at the END = Read Matthew ch24 , 1st & 2nd Thess , 1 John , 1 Cor ch15 and Revealtion

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If that is what you want to believe, that is your right.

I believe the opposite. It does not mean I am from a different planet. I was neither prosperous nor in poverty under Trump and am better off now than I was under Trump with Biden at the helm.

So, that meme of yours means not one iota to me. The US themselves are not at war with anyone, unless we're talking about with each other, then yes, you got a point, but we can blame Trump for that.

I have said it earlier and will say it again., I will not endlessly debate this. You believe as you will and I will do the same. I will respect your belief and not belittle you (you being a general you) as long as I myself am not belittled.

Reactions: Cassandra

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that is what you want to believe, that is your right.

I believe the opposite. It does not mean I am from a different planet. I was neither prosperous nor in poverty under Trump and am better off now than I was under Trump with Biden at the helm.

So, that meme of yours means not one iota to me. The US themselves are not at war with anyone, unless we're talking about with each other, then yes, you got a point, but we can blame Trump for that.

I have said it earlier and will say it again., I will not endlessly debate this. You believe as you will and I will do the same. I will respect your belief and not belittle you (you being a general you) as long as I myself am not belittled.
Just look at the picture of yourself. Do you not see you're different from us and that you don't look like anything from this planet?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just look at the picture of yourself. Do you not see you're different from us and that you don't look like anything from this planet?

Hahaha. That's Godzilla and yes, he is from planet Earth. Nice try!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture only occurs at the END = Read Matthew ch24 , 1st & 2nd Thess , 1 John , 1 Cor ch15 and Revealtion
In this world times will only get worse against the few who are not conforming to satans all inclusive rainbow for unity with all religoins .
Yea the time is and is coming when those whose love for what they thought was love and of God
WILL COME , rise as one against any and all who did not conform to this false unity move .
They will truly believe it is the will of God and his love when they even put the true lambs to death . Its for real david
and even now it grows .