Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture only occurs at the END = Read Matthew ch24 , 1st & 2nd Thess , 1 John , 1 Cor ch15 and Revealtion
Tribulations have been through all ages .
This one will be by far the largest . For that which is of anti christ , he who worketh the mystery of inquity
has spread this web throughout the entire realm of christendom and of the world .
IT WILL gather as one mind , one heart and one body under that it believeth is love and of God .
But it is not love or of GOD and it has ONE thing in its heart , TO RID THE EARTH of all who conformed not
to the lie of the love it sold to gather mankind as one . IT HAS GROWN MASSIVE these past few years
and soon will offer unto those who are held in bondage unto it , THE GRAND SOLUTION for what they believe
will give mother green earth PEACE N SAFETY . IT WONT be lamb friendly , For its father
is a lamb killer and has convinced them all of another love and of another gospel
which cannot save them , but has turned thier hearts against the WORD and words of GOD and against any and all
who stand upon them words and that CHRIST JESUS . What is will run its course . IT was all foretold
and can no man stop it either . But go into the tabernacle of GOD and see THEIR END
for their end is not the same as for a lamb . GREAT TOREMENT and DAMANATION awaits all who loved the lie
and rejected the love o the truth wherby they could have been saved .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, be sure and correct "Dr" Jeramiah as his teaches some unbiblical stuff... the worst of which is the false teachings of once saved always saved.
my stomach is so messed up right now. If you told me I looked like a movie star, I would just give a thumbs up.
I don't have the energy to debate.
So don't look for one from me.
Maybe tomorrow.
Hugs

• Sad
Reactions: David in NJ

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that is what you want to believe, that is your right.

I believe the opposite. It does not mean I am from a different planet. I was neither prosperous nor in poverty under Trump and am better off now than I was under Trump with Biden at the helm.

So, that meme of yours means not one iota to me. The US themselves are not at war with anyone, unless we're talking about with each other, then yes, you got a point, but we can blame Trump for that.

I have said it earlier and will say it again., I will not endlessly debate this. You believe as you will and I will do the same. I will respect your belief and not belittle you (you being a general you) as long as I myself am not belittled.
1706500867531.jpeg

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already said no. I will not continually debate this.
There are several man on street interviews of that same question.
All trump haters ( 100%) could not answer that question.
I just wanted to ask it to you to show yourself you are out in left field, by listening to propaganda.
I knew you would not be able to post anything.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are several man on street interviews of that same question.
All trump haters ( 100%) could not answer that question.
I just wanted to ask it to you to show yourself you are out in left field, by listening to propaganda.
I knew you would not be able to post anything.

And I knew you would say that.

You didn't "get me" on the question. I genuinely do not want to endlessly debate this. It takes away from the peace I have gained by not endlessly debating things anymore.

Why would I want to ruin that?

I will say that you are wrong about me listening to propaganda, as I have eyes to see and just didn't like what I saw for the four years he was our president. I also do not hate Trump. I just don't think he is right for the country.

This is as far as I will go on your question.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I knew you would say that.

You didn't "get me" on the question. I genuinely do not want to endlessly debate this. It takes away from the peace I have gained by not endlessly debating things anymore.

Why would I want to ruin that?

I will say that you are wrong about me listening to propaganda, as I have eyes to see and just didn't like what I saw for the four years he was our president. I also do not hate Trump. I just don't think he is right for the country.

This is as far as I will go on your question.
lol
More sentences when you could do much less by naming a policy or act of Trump to prove your position of "never trump even if biden successfully destroys the house you live in"
You have bought the lies without a shed of proof.
You have been duped friend.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol
More sentences when you could do much less by naming a policy or act of Trump to prove your position of "never trump even if biden successfully destroys the house you live in"
You have bought the lies without a shed of proof.
You have been duped friend.

Believe what you want about me. If you have the need to be right, go ahead and think you're right.

I don't have this need to be right or prove that I am right on any forum.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe what you want about me. If you have the need to be right, go ahead and think you're right.

I don't have this need to be right or prove that I am right on any forum.
If only the church had pulled away from any hope in men and govts and stuck rather
to preaching sound bible doctrine , the gospel they would have pointed folks to the ONLY HOPE one can ever have .
Sound biblical doctrine SHOULD be at the forefront and correcting sin and error within the church .
But many have indeed been worn out . cause continuially debating over that which is not truth
does that . YET continually ensuring all keep the biblical pattern , pointing to alll things both CHRIST
and later the apostels reminded , That soul is gonna keep marching on contending for the truth
no matter what comes against us .
Beware for many are being lulled into giving up on correction and instruction of sound biblical doctrine .
AND that will lead only to LEAVEN FILLING UP . its politics and that other junk that needs to be abandoned
and the bible picked back up again and THAT TRUTH and that pattern KEPT and taught .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I like this photo since I liked Nixon. The Democrats forced him out. Probably because he like Trump was doing good stuff. There's also photo's of Trump with Hillary. So pictures don't mean much. But the content written on them does.

Nixon got caught lying... and Congress can impeach a prez for that, so Nixon steeped down.

Just like Trump, had Nixon kept his mouth shut, they would not have had any ammo against him.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump says he will be a 'dictator'... On day one, For one day.

Good, Applause, Bravo

God Bless Donald Trump.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: rebuilder 454

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nixon got caught lying... and Congress can impeach a prez for that, so Nixon steeped down.

Just like Trump, had Nixon kept his mouth shut, they would not have had any ammo against him.

Depends on your definition of IS, I mean, LIE. Giggle.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Overnight.....last night, in the middle east, a Iranian DRONE attacked American Soldiers who were SLEEPING in their Barracks, in the middle of the night.

3 Americans died......9 are severely wounded, and may die, and 34 are injured.

What is BIDEN going to do about it?
What is BIDEN's next Step?

A.) "wait and see".

Listen, in the last 103 days... American forces have been attacked in the Middle East by the ARMS of Iran... 160 times.

160 attacks, in the last 3 months.

Bidens response?

15 times he's fired back.

America is being led by a senile, weak, "player" who ran for president for 40+ yrs.
Biden was always trying to get to control the White House.. Its all he's ever wanted.
Even Obama could not stand him, and he was Obama's Vice President.

Now, there is talk "out there" that Obama is still running the show. That Biden is a puppet and Obama is pulling the strings, behind the veil.
Well, Obama is PRO- Palestinian. @100%, and he does not want arabs to die .
He want's America to END.

Something is going to break.
I hope for America's sake that it does not break in this world before the next election.
But even so... this world is going to get worse, as we are on the edge of the Trib... .right on the edge... .. inches.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What the heck are you talking about? Obama and Biden are lying every time there lips are moving.

Reactions: rebuilder 454