Doomsday preparation, is it necessary?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think it's pretty unnecessary, after all if we are born again Christians, who follow God's instructions, we are already prepared aren't we? I just started this topic up because i saw another topic, on "cheap goods for preppers and all." If we are true Christians it's a day of excitement for us, the day we go meet with our father in heaven, so why are we so worried? We got nothing to fear but God. Of course that's easy to say for me tho, since i live in a lucky country free from war, that shares no borders with other countries, Australia might not be like this for the rest of my life though.

Sorry posted in wrong spot, and idk how to move topic lol.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Note that if baby Christ did not relocate he would have been killed with the other children. If Joseph did not prepare all Israel would have died. Many other story's like this all thru the bible. If you have knowledge of something comming would you get ready. Unless your are sure that you will fly away.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Isaiah 5:13
Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

Isaiah 33:6
And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.

Samael

Mar 10, 2016
every year for the last 2000 they say jesus is comeing back this year and yet nothing has happened the dead do not come back and hate to tell you even before his holiness touched the earth they were saying it before the fact is its never happening like you think as for us humans we will chances are go off into non existence like we arose from silent and slow