Door to door witnessing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
hi Farouk . He is not too bad,he does go over and stay with his sister from time to time just to give some other social interaction. When he is there he finds he can cope with going to a cafe with my brother in law, so it’s little steps forward
Rita
@Rita Glad he's doing a bit better...

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I live on the 3rd floor and my street doorbell went once, and as I was expecting the electric meter reader I released the lock and began making my way down the communal staircase to meet him, but I heard footsteps and voices coming up the stairs so I called out "Is that the meter man?"
"No" a mans voice replied, "we're Jehovahs's Witnesses".
So I quietly u-turned without a word and crept back to my flat and shut the door.
I heard puzzled voices wondering where I'd gone and eventually they vamoosed..:)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I live on the 3rd floor and my street doorbell went once, and as I was expecting the electric meter reader I released the lock and began making my way down the communal staircase to meet him, but I heard footsteps and voices coming up the stairs so I called out "Is that the meter man?"
"No" a mans voice replied, "we're Jehovahs's Witnesses".
So I quietly u-turned without a word and crept back to my flat and shut the door.
I heard puzzled voices wondering where I'd gone and eventually they vamoosed..:)
Hi @Dropship If you stand and argue with them they will note your house number and maybe come back and argue again on another occasion.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Dropship If you stand and argue with them [JW's] they will note your house number and maybe come back and argue again on another occasion.

No worries here, I enjoy a good debate and have been setting all sorts of people straight for 20 years, mostly in internet forums..:)