Dramatic Rise in Black Support for Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You mean the gold digger that waited for her time to strike for the $Money$, their a dime a dozen

"Donald Trump" raped me in a department store dressing room 30 years ago, no report to store management or the police?

"Gold Digger"!
Say what you like but he was found guilty of rape. And also of fraud and still has trials outstanding. No wonder America is no longer great if its citizens want to choose such a man as their leader. He has been proved in court to be both a rapist and a fraudster and also a liar. Now is this the sort of leader a Godly person would vote for?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say what you like but he was found guilty of rape. And also of fraud and still has trials outstanding. No wonder America is no longer great if its citizens want to choose such a man as their leader. He has been proved in court to be both a rapist and a fraudster and also a liar. Now is this the sort of leader a Godly person would vote for?
LOL. Almost everything you have spoke against Trump is common for Dems. But you didn't mention murdering MILLIONS of babies.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
LOL. Almost everything you have spoke against Trump is common for Dems. But you didn't mention murdering MILLIONS of babies.
I'm not a Dem I'm not an American even, but I have been following the trials of Trump the Orange One and do not like what I have seen and heard. This is a man who claims to be a Christian but has proved himself to be anything but. And yet there are still Christian supporters like yourself who defend him, and presumably have prayed about him.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a Dem I'm not an American even, but I have been following the trials of Trump the Orange One and do not like what I have seen and heard. This is a man who claims to be a Christian but has proved himself to be anything but. And yet there are still Christian supporters like yourself who defend him, and presumably have prayed about him.
But you're ok with Dems / Liberals killing MILLIONS of babies and trying to FORCE LGBT acceptance on Christians?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But you're ok with Dems / Liberals killing MILLIONS of babies and trying to FORCE LGBT acceptance on Christians?
No I'm not alright with that. Who as a Christian would be. BUT for those who are not Christians it is their own decision and it is the politicians who have made it both possible and legal. I'm with God on both those issues but I do not condemn the people who make their choices without the knowledge of God. Jesus didn't and I don't. And like I told you I am neither a REP or DEM. In my country the main choice is between LAB or TORY and our voting system is entirely different to yours in the US. I see Trump as a narcissistic bully who will plunge the US into civil war and make friends with Putin and Kim yet again.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I'm not alright with that. Who as a Christian would be. BUT for those who are not Christians it is their own decision and it is the politicians who have made it both possible and legal. I'm with God on both those issues but I do not condemn the people who make their choices without the knowledge of God. Jesus didn't and I don't. And like I told you I am neither a REP or DEM. In my country the main choice is between LAB or TORY and our voting system is entirely different to yours in the US. I see Trump as a narcissistic bully who will plunge the US into civil war and make friends with Putin and Kim yet again.
A "narcissistic bully" who killed Roe V Wade! If Trump is such a horrible person why have the baby killing Liberals spent half a decade and $$$$$ trying to destroy him?

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A "narcissistic bully" who killed Roe V Wade! If Trump is such a horrible person why have the baby killing Liberals spent half a decade and $$$$$ trying to destroy him?
I have no idea what you are talking about. I live in England.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How anybody could want a rapist as their leader defies belief.

You liked Clinton didn't you? How many underaged girls Clinton saw on the way and at Epstein Island ?

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll​

E Jean Carroll is still a liar more than 30 years after the fact.

Wonder if you got raped, would you keep your mouth shut for more than 30 years? Would you remember the design of the changing room? The month, the year? Would you brag about your fantasy for years afterward?

She didn't get raped and he wasn't found guilty of rape.......Go back to Rachael at MSNBC ...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You liked Clinton didn't you? How many underaged girls Clinton saw on the way and at Epstein Island ?

E Jean Carroll is still a liar more than 30 years after the fact.

Wonder if you got raped, would you keep your mouth shut for more than 30 years? Would you remember the design of the changing room? The month, the year? Would you brag about your fantasy for years afterward?

She didn't get raped and he wasn't found guilty of rape.......Go back to Rachael at MSNBC ...
I KEEP ON SAYING I AM NOT AN AMERICAN. I LIVE IN ENGLAND. CLINTON WAS A PRESIDENT i NEITHER LIKED OR DISLIKED HIM. HE WAS NOT MY PRESIDENT. I AM ENGLISH.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're in the UK claiming America is no longer great because her citizens don't agree a corrupt judge, a lying accuser,should have the right to remove a Christian from a righteous opportunity to lead America.

No,that wasn't a question.

Here's something for Christians to ponder. Ready?

Was Jesus guilty of the charges the corrupt power hungry Sanhedrin brought against him?

Not even Pilate agreed their charges were valid but he ended up listening to the corrupt masses who wanted Jesus dead,and ordered it so. Because, conceding true justice can be set aside just to placate a mad dog crowd of haters.

In Jesus' case,the people called for Barabbas,an actual murdering zealot, to be freed because the temple authorities controlled their insular world.

No,that's not a comparison of Trump to that of Jesus. Rather, it's a reminder. Those who are accused and found guilty are not always guilty.

Jesus is the king of heaven. His coming out the earthly leaders post in second place.

Trump,unlike the elected NY Democrats, is a Christian who revoked policies they put in place so to destroy America. Barring their agenda from progressing.

With Biden in office now,they're back on track. Because all that helped America under Trump was rescinded by Biden in his first illegal day in office.

In America we don't bow to robes who claim authority over us because their office is a high seat.

We seek real justice under truth.As God commands.

Whores for money,from an accuser to a judge,who under the rules had to refuse himself from the case but did not, are not beacons of truth.

They're a warning! That lies come cheap.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know. But I know you're attacking Trump just like the baby killing Liberals in the US do. Coincidence?
What I think about Mr Orange Trump has nothing to do with what you just said. I look at him from the viewpoint of a different country. No coincidence involved. But you just keep supporting your hero.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You're in the UK claiming America is no longer great because her citizens don't agree a corrupt judge, a lying accuser,should have the right to remove a Christian from a righteous opportunity to lead America.

No,that wasn't a question.

Here's something for Christians to ponder. Ready?

Was Jesus guilty of the charges the corrupt power hungry Sanhedrin brought against him?

Not even Pilate agreed their charges were valid but he ended up listening to the corrupt masses who wanted Jesus dead,and ordered it so. Because, conceding true justice can be set aside just to placate a mad dog crowd of haters.

In Jesus' case,the people called for Barabbas,an actual murdering zealot, to be freed because the temple authorities controlled their insular world.

No,that's not a comparison of Trump to that of Jesus. Rather, it's a reminder. Those who are accused and found guilty are not always guilty.

Jesus is the king of heaven. His coming out the earthly leaders post in second place.

Trump,unlike the elected NY Democrats, is a Christian who revoked policies they put in place so to destroy America. Barring their agenda from progressing.

With Biden in office now,they're back on track. Because all that helped America under Trump was rescinded by Biden in his first illegal day in office.

In America we don't bow to robes who claim authority over us because their office is a high seat.

We seek real justice under truth.As God commands.

Whores for money,from an accuser to a judge,who under the rules had to refuse himself from the case but did not, are not beacons of truth.

They're a warning! That lies come cheap.
So in spite of the way the man acts and speaks you still believe he is born again. a follower of Jesus? To me he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. And the American justice system is corrupt and anybody who disagrees with Mr orange is completely wrong. From over here in England things look very bleak for America if he becomes president again. Do you pray for him?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a courtroom that had a Jury pool of liberal democrats that hate Donald J. Trump, same applies to his biased pre-determined get Trump trials in DC

The woman is nothing more than a "Gold Digger" as I see it, and it's not changing soon

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody pray for Donald Trump? And if so what do you pray for?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the slur,The Orange One, sound familiar?

There was a Anti-Trumpeter here not long ago that used that same slur.

Liberals hire in office Democrats hire Trolls to slur Christians Republicans. And they push the Dem.agenda.

Ignore them.Pay no mind, is my advice. The Dems.pay more for their Trolling than any Christian could overcome with our words.

Reactions: Jack and Truth7t7

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in spite of the way the man acts and speaks you still believe he is born again. a follower of Jesus? To me he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. And the American justice system is corrupt and anybody who disagrees with Mr orange is completely wrong. From over here in England things look very bleak for America if he becomes president again.
Look to the sick demented perverts that make news as your "leadership", before you dare cast stones across the pond. You don't speak for all of Great Britain. Which isn't so great anymore.

Do you pray for him?
It is known here even that I pray for Trump.

You don't.

I pray for you as well. If it be God's will to turn your hatred away from what is currently eating you alive.