Dramatic Rise in Black Support for Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know. But I know you're attacking Trump just like the baby killing Liberals in the US do. Coincidence?
They attack our courts too.

Odd,isn't it?

Who was it that use to Troll here and refer to Trump as the great orange,and the like?
Tinman? Many did as I recall. They all sounded alike in their vitriol .

Reactions: Jack

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IOW, you don't want to talk about the MILLIONS of babies Liberals have murdered. You'd rather spew HATRED for Trump who saves babies! Typical Liberal!
I have so many stories about Trump helping people over the years. A Sergeant that made a wrong turn and landed in Mexico received thousands from Trump when Obama who was in the White House at that time did noting. The child about 30 years ago that was so sick the airlines would not let her fly to the needed hospital. Trump sent his plane. Once he had his driver stop the car in NYC to personally help a woman who was being attacked. A rich billionaire playboy in NYC does not rape women. You have to see Bill Clinton for that.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have so many stories about Trump helping people over the years. A Sergeant that made a wrong turn and landed in Mexico received thousands from Trump when Obama who was in the White House at that time did noting. The child about 30 years ago that was so sick the airlines would not let her fly to the needed hospital. Trump sent his plane. Once he had his driver stop the car in NYC to personally help a woman who was being attacked. A rich billionaire playboy in NYC does not rape women. You have to see Bill Clinton for that.
HRC is likely the one who paid this latest one to lie.

The judge in the case was appointed by Bill Clinton. He should have refused himself.

The Clinton's are trained attorneys. They know this. Their point isn't to make Trump pay $ to their paid perjurers. Their intent is to make it impossible for Trump to get on the 2024 ballot.

Sedition is going on right in front of our eyes with acts like this. And no one stops it.

Illegally prosecuting and persecuting Trump so he can't have a fair chance at the polls.

Outrageous.

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think its important to remember we are Christian before we are Republican or Democrat. If you spend alot of time listening to Fox or CNN it will make it very difficult to love people on the other side, we should try to avoid labeling others as well

Im not in any way saying that we shouldnt speak boldly against sin but we should do it from a place of love and encourage people to take a bold stance against abortion and the lgbt agenda, or for the other side take a bold stance against Trump associating with some of the falsest of the false teachers like Kenneth Copeland and Paula White

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
take a bold stance against Trump associating with some of the falsest of the false teachers like Kenneth Copeland and Paula White

And yet, these folks are still better than associating with the godless communists that the democrats are ruled by now.

Once cannot be a democrat and be saved because doing so causes one to be in agreement with things the Lord says are abomination such as abortion and sexual perversion.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evidence?

He's... a democrat that supports killing innocent babies and all forms of sexual perversion
Anyone who trusts a person that advocates for killing babies... is slow! agree.gif

Lying, cheating, stealing, defrauding, etc are all things baby killers are fully capable of and things they will do so support their dark political motives as well as doing these things in their personal lives against others that cross them.
What's hilarious in a sad way of course is when the baby killing perverts claim to be Christians! laughing13.gif

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately... he keeps doing sin so he's still on the hook for all his sins.

He does not display fruit of repentance
Big Boy I'm sad. Tell me it's not true. You believe in the trinity and also don't love Trump?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's... a democrat that supports killing innocent babies and all forms of sexual perversion
Anyone who trusts a person that advocates for killing babies... is slow! View attachment 41925

Lying, cheating, stealing, defrauding, etc are all things baby killers are fully capable of and things they will do so support their dark political motives as well as doing these things in their personal lives against others that cross them.
What's hilarious in a sad way of course is when the baby killing perverts claim to be Christians! View attachment 41926
So no evidence. Thought so.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I think about Mr Orange Trump has nothing to do with what you just said. I look at him from the viewpoint of a different country. No coincidence involved. But you just keep supporting your hero.
So you choose baby killers over Trump? And why are you name calling Trump? Doesn't sound very Christian.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to be. I know anyone who supports LGBT's and killing of MILLIONS of babies is a messenger of Satan.
So your statement about Clinton and underage girls is just another right wing lie.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its called the truth. try it sometime.
Truth is the Christian Bible that says gays are VILE and SHAMEFUL and heading for Hell fire! You should read it some time before it's too late.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth is the Christian Bible that says gays are VILE and SHAMEFUL and heading for Hell fire! You should read it some time before it's too late.
and your statement about President CLinton and underage girls was a lie. Remind me again what happens to those who give false witness.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So no evidence. Thought so.

Supporting murdering innocent little babies is all the evidence a true Christian needs.

You should repent of your support of those that support abomination.

So your statement about Clinton and underage girls is just another right wing lie.

As opposed to left wing lies that women have the right to murder their babies clueless-doh.gif

its called the truth. try it sometime.

Liberals wouldn't know Truth (God's Word) is He walked up and introduced Himself coffee-smiley.gif

and your statement about President CLinton and underage girls was a lie. Remind me again what happens to those who give false witness.

It's been proven that Clinton and Trump both went to Epstien's sex island numerous times and we know for a fact that both men are sexual perverts! agree.gif