Dream About A Sign

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I Just woke from the craziest dream. I dreamt that I was on-line and I kept seeing articles and stories about a specific tattoo people were getting which looked a little like the one I made in paint. This tattoo signifed that those who had it were saved by grace without doing anything at all because Jesus already did it for them when he died and rose again. No confession of faith, no belief, no changing of their worldly ways, no salvation message. This dream was disturbing and many non believers as well as Christians were getting this tattoo. I'm sure we will see something similar arise in the future

..screenshot.png

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Just woke from the craziest dream. I dreamt that I was on-line and I kept seeing articles and stories about a specific tattoo people were getting which looked a little like the one I made in paint. This tattoo signifed that those who had it were saved by grace without doing anything at all because Jesus already did it for them when he died and rose again. No confession of faith, no belief, no changing of their worldly ways, no salvation message. This dream was disturbing and many non believers as well as Christians were getting this tattoo. I'm sure we will see something similar arise in the future

..View attachment 44316
The more I look at your drawing the more 3D it appears. It looks like an ark. As if an arial view looking down and the five lines make the pitch of the roof.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

..View attachment 44316
That certainly seems to be the direction people are going. Are more and more people failing to address the basic question Jesus brings to my mind with the words, "...unto whomsoever much is given... shall much be required"?

Lu 12:48But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

What has God given to man through Jesus? What does God therefore require of man? Does a "born again" or "born from above man" have the power, or have access to the power, to overcome all temptations as Jesus did?

What will be the final result for people who having access to the power, fail to work as Jesus worked? Will a well-meaning tatoo someplace on their anatomy suffice in God's eyes?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I can see many images pop out when looking at that hatch patch. Perhaps that is the point, to embrace ecumenical diversity. You can look at one icon and derive different meanings from it.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

..View attachment 44316
Keeping in mind that this was just a dream, perhaps we can view it against the Word of God. I have underlined the verses that show what is expected of believers prior to and including salvation and italics color blue - for the paragraphs that indicate grace without doing anything extra. This is not an exhaustive review as I'm sure there are more verses to compare in the light of the above dream....
(some of the italics and underlined are together to show that they both apply to that particular verse)

Matthew 7:21
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7:24-27
24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.
26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.

Acts 4:12
12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Acts 12

30 Then he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” 31 And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.

Romans 1:16-17
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Romans 3
21 But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— 22 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. 26 It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Romans 10

8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. 11 For the Scripture says, Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
2 Corinthians 5:13-15
13 For if we are beside ourselves, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you. 14 For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; 15 and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised

2 Corinthians 5:17-119

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 18 All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Colossians 1:12

12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

2 Timothy 1:9

8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God, 9 who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began,

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Titus 2
11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, 12 training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, 13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.
15 Declare these things; exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no one disregard you.

Titus 3:
3 For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another. 4 But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared,
5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Hebrews 5:9

8 Although he was a son, he learned obedience through what he suffered. 9 And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him,

James 1:21-24
21 Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves
. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like.

James 5

15 And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working

2 Peter 3

8 But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I can see many images pop out when looking at that hatch patch. Perhaps that is the point, to embrace ecumenical diversity. You can look at one icon and derive different meanings from it.

Perhaps this is true...I would like to suggest that maybe these folks who believe such things had gotten to a point in their salvation journey and then just stopped there or maybe they are still searching for truth. Either way, there is still hope. While there is life, there is hope. It reminds me of the similarities of a parable in Matt 25:1-13

The Parable of the 10 Virgins:
:stageright:

25 “Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. 3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. 5 As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept. 6 But at midnight there was a cry, ‘Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’ 7 Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘Since there will not be enough for us and for you, go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they were going to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. 11 Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, lord, open to us.’ 12 But he answered, ‘Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.
Jm2c

Last edited:

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what it means. But when I look at it, I see, five crosses on the top and five up side down crosses on the bottom, with many "people" in between. I am reminded of the Verse. " multitudes multitudes in the valley of decision"

• Love
Reactions: Angelina

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While reason to fear seems to be growing,revival is too. This happened a few months ago at Auburn University.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

..View attachment 44316
Its a tattoe upon their heart . many and many more are already believing exactly what you just said .
a lie . a lie that says there is no need to have to believe ON JESUS THE CHRIST
that in fact all is well etc . its a seal upon their minds and hearts . but it is NO SEAL of GOD but rather of anti christ .
YOUR DREAM IS A HUGE ONE and ITS A WARNING SISTER . ITS A WARNING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOOK at what they beleived wrangler . LOOK at what they beleived .
and then know and understand this is exactly what i been warning everyone about for years .
but it sure has given me lots of titles like HATER , self righteous , accusations like i hate those who dont beleive like me .
YOU all been attacking the wrong man my dear friend . the wrong man . this man has been warning against this
junk for years and been called nothing but a hater by most , self righteous by most , a judger by most
heck even devil , anti christ , and a ton of words that relate to four letter words that i wont be repeating in the prescence of
the living . NOW HELP ME . this stuff is taking over EVERYTHING now . its everywhere
and SEEKER FRIENDLY HELPED BIG TIME TO USHER IT IN TOO . that too is a FACT .

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly . its showing us exactly this my friend and that a digital system is in place and grows
by which if any conforms not to it , THEY NO BUY THEY NO SELL .
look not at the form of it but at the message . THEY were doing WHAT WHO TOOK IT
WHAT WERE THEY DOING . WHAT WERE THEY BELIEVING , and notice THEY TOOK IT .
Now i think its about high time for a reminder
to us all . including wrangler and all .
THIS IS THE STUFF i been warning against and yet keep getting called self righteous
or a hater , or one who hates others who dont beleieve as i do .
GO ahead wrangler and all . take a look at what THEY WERE DOING , WHAT THEY WERE BELIEVING .
cause its the number one thing i been warning against for many years now on this site .
THEY embrace a rainbow sin accepting jesus
a jesus that says IT DONT MATTER what religoin one is of , what one believes so long as they just had this lovey do stuff .
Now , WHOSE GONNA HELP ME WARN AGAINST THIS MONSTER and stop attacking me for doing so .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That certainly seems to be the direction people are going. Are more and more people failing to address the basic question Jesus brings to my mind with the words, "...unto whomsoever much is given... shall much be required"?

Lu 12:48But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

What has God given to man through Jesus? What does God therefore require of man? Does a "born again" or "born from above man" have the power, or have access to the power, to overcome all temptations as Jesus did?

What will be the final result for people who having access to the power, fail to work as Jesus worked? Will a well-meaning tatoo someplace on their anatomy suffice in God's eyes?
and guess why they are going in this direction .
cause folks keep attacking men like me who warn against it . saying judge not hater
judge not , stop hating hater .
THIS IS EXACTLY , what for years i been warning against . And yet more and more are unifying
under this lie . the lie that always starts so very small and yet it grows .
People treat me like a monster for SAYING all other religoins are false
and that JESUS dont honor ANY SIN .
a monster amadeus . but dont you worry about me . THEY AINT SLOWED ME DOWN ONE BIT
in fact i am gonna double down my warnings . By grace i have been warning against this for years
and yet for years many within even christendom have been attacking me as being some kind of judgmental monster
who hates , who is self righteous , who is pride filled , and a score of other names they do call me .
BUT KNOW THIS .
IN fact EVERYONE . i want EVERYONE reading this and everyone on this site
and every man woman and child in the world , within christendom and everywhere to read this
I AINT NEVAH GONNA STOP . By grace i am gonna keep on reminding all that ALL other religoins are false
that all need to repent and BELEIVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and , AND that JESUS IS NOT THE MINISTIR OF ANY SIN . that would include, but it is not limited too , THE DARK UNHOLY
rainbow . or the love of money . if a word or thought is contrary to CHRIST , then i am gonna expose it .
AND IT AINT CAUSE I HATE , ITS CAUSE I LOVE that i do so .
THOUGH the more i do love , by golly the less i be loved .