Dream About A Sign

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and guess why they are going in this direction .
cause folks keep attacking men like me who warn against it . saying judge not hater
judge not , stop hating hater .
THIS IS EXACTLY , what for years i been warning against . And yet more and more are unifying
under this lie . the lie that always starts so very small and yet it grows .
People treat me like a monster for SAYING all other religoins are false
and that JESUS dont honor ANY SIN .
a monster amadeus . but dont you worry about me . THEY AINT SLOWED ME DOWN ONE BIT
in fact i am gonna double down my warnings . By grace i have been warning against this for years
and yet for years many within even christendom have been attacking me as being some kind of judgmental monster
who hates , who is self righteous , who is pride filled , and a score of other names they do call me .
BUT KNOW THIS .
IN fact EVERYONE . i want EVERYONE reading this and everyone on this site
and every man woman and child in the world , within christendom and everywhere to read this
I AINT NEVAH GONNA STOP . By grace i am gonna keep on reminding all that ALL other religoins are false
that all need to repent and BELEIVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and , AND that JESUS IS NOT THE MINISTIR OF ANY SIN . that would include, but it is not limited too , THE DARK UNHOLY
rainbow . or the love of money . if a word or thought is contrary to CHRIST , then i am gonna expose it .
AND IT AINT CAUSE I HATE , ITS CAUSE I LOVE that i do so .
THOUGH the more i do love , by golly the less i be loved .
Joh 15:20Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Just woke from the craziest dream. I dreamt that I was on-line and I kept seeing articles and stories about a specific tattoo people were getting which looked a little like the one I made in paint. This tattoo signifed that those who had it were saved by grace without doing anything at all because Jesus already did it for them when he died and rose again. No confession of faith, no belief, no changing of their worldly ways, no salvation message. This dream was disturbing and many non believers as well as Christians were getting this tattoo. I'm sure we will see something similar arise in the future

..View attachment 44316
I see 5 lines crossing five lines… the number 5 represents grace…. Grace, grace… I believe there is a verse that has this…Zechariah 4:7… zerubbabel …

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Revival comes about, when we are renewed by the scriptures.

It doesn't matter what mark you have, you should be reading scripture.

Of course, if you can have fun while reading scripture, just make sure you are not on the way to Hell. ("And you Capernaum, who were exalted to Heaven, will be brought to Hell" from memory, gospels).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see 5 lines crossing five lines… the number 5 represents grace…. Grace, grace… I believe there is a verse that has this…Zechariah 4:7… zerubbabel …
Look not at the tattoe , look rather at the lie that is within this mindset .
FOR IT KICKS the DIRE NEED to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST right out the door .
IT also makes him the minstir of sin .
And HE aint the minsitir o sin and unbelief . This mindset is a snare , its a trick
its meant to seem loving , to seem as grace , BUT IT DENIES THE GRACE OF GOD BIG TIME .
For it does not offer up the testimony GOD gave of JESUS CHRIST
and also go read titus
ITS grace dont teach them TO DENY ALL ungodliness and etc , to be walking righteously .
Its grace seemth to leave them in unbelief and in darkness of sin . THUS IT COMETH OF ANTI CHRIST not CHRIST .
look not at the pattern of the tattoe , LOOK at what they who took it were DOING and NOT DOING .
exactly . it cometh of anti christ and i have seen this spreading big time already within christendom
and the false religoins of the world to merge them all as one under that they think is love and is of God .
only it aint neither love or GOD . its a deluision sent to gather them as one unto the day of armegeddon
against the CHRIST and his saints . IT WONT end for well for those who gathered under it either .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joh 15:20Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
Thanks for the lovely reminder my friend . It was good to hear it and to be reminded of this truth my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Just woke from the craziest dream. I dreamt that I was on-line and I kept seeing articles and stories about a specific tattoo people were getting which looked a little like the one I made in paint. This tattoo signifed that those who had it were saved by grace without doing anything at all because Jesus already did it for them when he died and rose again. No confession of faith, no belief, no changing of their worldly ways, no salvation message. This dream was disturbing and many non believers as well as Christians were getting this tattoo. I'm sure we will see something similar arise in the future

..View attachment 44316
This tattoed signified what . exactly sister . this is not the grace of GOD at all .
I know the true apostels were under true grace and every last one of them preached the absolute dire need
TO repent and BELIEVE on JESUS CHRIST . this other grace leaves them IN UNBELIEF and SIN .
its sneaky though . because it can appear to seem loving and kind and etc
BUT , its a snare . this is not what JESUS or the apostels preached at all concering the Grace and truth of GOD .
The devil loves to seem loving and caring but he loves not or cares not for souls .
He only decieves and allures into a lie that cannot and will not set the captives free .
The devil is judged and will be sent to the lake of fire , and he wants lots of company too .
SO he wont point to the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS
and if he do point one to a jesus , you can bet that jesus is a jesus in name only that is his own version .
Remember what john wrote .
HE said if they do not BELIEVE , BELIEVE the testimony that GOD gave of HIS SON
then they are calling GOD a liar .
if they dont hear us they are not of GOD . now john said it , but JESUS said first .
Remember this well . IF one denies JESUS is the CHRIST . they are a liar . WHO IS a liar
but he who denies JESUS is the CHIRST , he is anti christ .
this other grace tattoe stuff DOES THAT as it implies no need to beleive
and has it seemth to be okay that none repent of sin and evil . This is a delusion .
and many are heading as one under it . it will gather the false religoins
with those within christendom , those who NEVER FOLLOWED JESUS , who were at most lip only but their heart was far from him .
THIS IS WHY you see both unbelievers and etc TAKING IT . yet they were NOT OF GOD . lip only . GOD KNOWS
who are HIS , HIS FOUNDATION stands sure . let all who name the name of JESUS CHRIST departfrom , not embrace , but depart
from inquity . We are in the last days my dear sister . My desire is GOOD for all and thus WE must point ONLY
to CHRIST and HIS doctrine which is GOOD FOR ALL who take heed unto it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

..View attachment 44316
Think it's significant that you were seeing this on-line. InterNET. WorldWideWEB. A snare.

Luk 21:35-36
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

I can't shake this sense that all this technology we have now is a house of cards ready to fall....sinking sand.....yet the world is depending on it for absolutely everything....every aspect of life.....banking, shopping, socializing, news, military, manufacturing, education, entertainment, health care, finding employment, utilities, etc......and now who can predict what effect AI will have especially in the wrong hands.....and I don't think there is such a thing as the "right" hands anyhow in this fallen world.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
And HE aint the minsitir o sin and unbelief . This mindset is a snare , its a trick
its meant to seem loving , to seem as grace , BUT IT DENIES THE GRACE OF GOD BIG TIME .
and also go read titus
ITS grace dont teach them TO DENY ALL ungodliness and etc , to be walking righteously .
Its grace seemth to leave them in unbelief and in darkness of sin . THUS IT COMETH OF ANTI CHRIST not CHRIST .
look not at the pattern of the tattoe , LOOK at what they who took it were DOING and NOT DOING .
exactly . it cometh of anti christ and i have seen this spreading big time already within christendom
and the false religoins of the world to merge them all as one under that they think is love and is of God .
only it aint neither love or GOD . its a deluision sent to gather them as one unto the day of armegeddon
against the CHRIST and his saints . IT WONT end for well for those who gathered under it either .
You can't have grace without judgement. So unless this culture has a complete 180 we are not headed to this being the mark of the beast. As the culture as of now cant recognize sin. It might just be one of many movements to lead people astray.

Reactions: Angelina

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

..View attachment 44316

It's a net.

• Love

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom of heaven is like a net that was cast into the sea that caught all kinds of fish. When it was full, they pulled it ashore, sat down, and put the good fish into containers and threw the bad away. It will be this way at the end of the age. Angels will come and separate the evil from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think it's significant that you were seeing this on-line. InterNET. WorldWideWEB. A snare.

Luk 21:35-36
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

I can't shake this sense that all this technology we have now is a house of cards ready to fall....sinking sand.....yet the world is depending on it for absolutely everything....every aspect of life.....banking, shopping, socializing, news, military, manufacturing, education, entertainment, health care, finding employment, utilities, etc......and now who can predict what effect AI will have especially in the wrong hands.....and I don't think there is such a thing as the "right" hands anyhow in this fallen world.
there are indeed a few things to consider .
first . what did these believe . now that is what is behind this all inclusive love lie .
number two . it was tied into the web , on line . SO is the DIGITAL SYSTEM
the very system of AI will be behind the digital no buy no sell ,
so its all in there . this inclusive love will take any and all and all and any NOT in the lambs book of life
and how will the elites control the world
through AI web etc technology . ITS all there sister . I can see what you also said is in this .
But the KEY to take away from that dream , the main point , LOOK at what they beleived.
THERE was no need to beleive on JESUS the CHRIST , no need to repent of sins either .
THIS IS all part of the great delusion . OH there have been deceptoins and delusions in this world
and even within christendom itself . BUT THIS ONE aint dividing the false ones
ITS UNITING THE FALSE ONES to UNIFY as ONE .
Most folks can not remember last week and so quickly and often forget ..............
many go with the ever changing flows of the times
and say within themselves , ALAS its always been like this .
BUT i do remember . AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN a DELUSION of this magnitude
that is so quickly and effectively gathering all to unite as one under what they believe to be GOD and love .
And while i know this mystery has long been at work
and while i know there has always been a concept of this type of love etc
and while i know sin has always been present in this world and etc
ITS NOW AT THE POINT where no longer is it hid or fringe
and on the outskirts . HECK ITS HONORED FOR ALL TO SEE IN THE STREETS and worse in even more and more churches .
AND now its getting to the point to where if a man even tries to tell a church , A CHURCH
not to accept this stuff , HE MAKES HIMSELF a prey to their teeth
and as for society , TALK TO THE CAKE BAKERS and others .
AND DO TAKE NOTE
it was not like the cake baker was baking cakes that says DEATH TO GAYS , or GOD hates fags .
IT was not like he would not serve them things
NO it was that he simply WOULD NOT BAKE A CAKE TO HONOR THEIR WEDDING and by golly they went after him
and worse we got churches that supported THEM . now this is gonna get worse too .

Last edited:

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and also go read titus
Events around the world are all pointing to end times, but most are missing it… even Christians. Zerrubabel sown in babel meaning confusion via mixing…. Is this a sign? A sign to come out if that mixing which is the modern church full of division and corruption and perversion… those who have ears will hear…

Reactions: Lizbeth

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Events around the world are all pointing to end times, but most are missing it… even Christians. Zerrubabel sown in babel meaning confusion via mixing…. Is this a sign? A sign to come out if that mixing which is the modern church full of division and corruption and perversion… those who have ears will hear…
CONFUSION has taken hold all right . folks within christendom who pump this dark love
and believe muslims and other religoins serve the same GOD that christains do . what a crock of dung my friend .
I know folks who actually already are under the influence
they think things like if muslims and others just loved their neighbor then somehow GOD was at work in them
and all is well . again what a crock that one is .
FOR HOW CAN A MAN LOVE GOD and yet DENY HIS CHRIST .
HE CANT . IMPOSSIBLE for other religoins to love GOD .
They love only an image of what they think is GOD . THEY all deny JESUS AS THE CHRIST .
so guess what that means ,
go on , take a guess .
now while you are wondering about that
i will leave us with what JESUS and the apostels said .
HAD you loved GOD you would have LOVED ME for i came forth of GOD .
this he said to the unbelieving jews . TO THE JEWS EVEN HE SAID THAT . ooops .
IF a man denies JESUS is the CHRIST , He is anti christ . john wrote that .
IF a man BELIEVES NOT the testimony GOD gave of HIS SON ,
HE calls GOD a liar . john wrote that .
IF a man recieves you not , He recieves not ME , and recieves not HE who sent me .
If a man brings not this doctrine recieve him not into your house , bid him not good speed
for he who does so is partaker with his evil deeds . John wrote that .
IF any cometh and brings another gospel , if even we or an angel
LET HIM BE ACCURSED . paul wrote that .
Another gospel , another jesus , LET THEM BE ACCURSED . notice that dont say OH JUST HAVE UNITY
and FIND COMMON GROUND . so yeah CONFUSION HAS SET IN BIG TIME , BIG TIME , BIG TIME
amonst many within even CHRISTENDOM ITSELF . PS , i watch people
on this site . AND I KNOW ONE WHO IS ALREADY HEADED RIGHT INTO THIS . MY ADVICE TO THAT MAN
is this , GET THE HECK OUT OF IT NOW and dont look back . GET in that bible .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't have grace without judgement. So unless this culture has a complete 180 we are not headed to this being the mark of the beast. As the culture as of now cant recognize sin. It might just be one of many movements to lead people astray.
THIS IS the strong delusion . and guess what THIS CULTURE AINT GONNA HAVE A ONE EIGHTY
and yet THIS IS THE STRONG DELUSOIN sent unto
all who rejected the love of the truth and rather wanted and desired to have pleasure in unrighteousness .
THIS IS ALL ABOUT the MARK OF THE BEAST . THE COMING OF JESUS IS MUCH CLOSER than most realize .
THIS IS THE LIE that has been sent to UNIFY the false as ONE to believe a lie and to be damned on the DAY OF THE LORD .
we really need to be back in bibles my dear friend .
REPROBATION of minds has been sent on a global scale unto a world and societies
which rose up against GOD and wanted nothing to do with ANY REMINDER OF THE TRUTH .
again read romans one . THIS IS GLOBAL NOW and it cometh now to gather all the lost
unto the lie which merges them as one to believe in a love that cannot and will not save them
but only WILL INCUR THE WRATH OF GOD AGAINST THEM ALL .
its very clear to see this . very clear . SO lets not be as many who think
OH we still got time , oh it has to be at least another ten years or etc .
NO . TIME RUNNING OUT .
TIME has run its course . TIME BE RUNNING OUT . and what i say to you i say to all
WATCH , Be ye ready , CAUSE YA DONT KNOW THE HOUR THE LORD COMETH .
TRUTH IS , it could be in the morning , it could be at noon or the evening or perhaps midnight .
BUT COMETH HE WILL and by the signs of the times , , TIME BE RUNNING OUT FAST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom of heaven is like a net that was cast into the sea that caught all kinds of fish. When it was full, they pulled it ashore, sat down, and put the good fish into containers and threw the bad away. It will be this way at the end of the age. Angels will come and separate the evil from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
seeker friendly , the all inclusive are catching and creating ONLY BAD FISH .
they fished for men with the wrong man pleasing bait . That is total bad news on the day of the LORD too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a net.
that has caught many fish that wont be put into good vessels either but only await the wrath of all mighty GOD and of the lamb .
Any love that rejoices in inquity
any love that allows JESUS to be denied
IS NO LOVE i want any part of ...............................for it came of the world and of the dragon and it just wont be saving squat didily do .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
THIS IS the strong delusion . and guess what THIS CULTURE AINT GONNA HAVE A ONE EIGHTY
and yet THIS IS THE STRONG DELUSOIN sent unto
all who rejected the love of the truth and rather wanted and desired to have pleasure in unrighteousness .
THIS IS ALL ABOUT the MARK OF THE BEAST . THE COMING OF JESUS IS MUCH CLOSER than most realize .
THIS IS THE LIE that has been sent to UNIFY the false as ONE to believe a lie and to be damned on the DAY OF THE LORD .
we really need to be back in bibles my dear friend .
REPROBATION of minds has been sent on a global scale unto a world and societies
which rose up against GOD and wanted nothing to do with ANY REMINDER OF THE TRUTH .
again read romans one . THIS IS GLOBAL NOW and it cometh now to gather all the lost
unto the lie which merges them as one to believe in a love that cannot and will not save them
but only WILL INCUR THE WRATH OF GOD AGAINST THEM ALL .
its very clear to see this . very clear . SO lets not be as many who think
OH we still got time , oh it has to be at least another ten years or etc .
NO . TIME RUNNING OUT .
TIME has run its course . TIME BE RUNNING OUT . and what i say to you i say to all
WATCH , Be ye ready , CAUSE YA DONT KNOW THE HOUR THE LORD COMETH .
TRUTH IS , it could be in the morning , it could be at noon or the evening or perhaps midnight .
BUT COMETH HE WILL and by the signs of the times , , TIME BE RUNNING OUT FAST .
The day is coming but what makes you think this in particular is the mark? I see many words but no proof from scripture.

• Love
Reactions: The Learner

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen, thank you. I was just reading there this morning. And how something holy touching something unclean doesn't make the unclean holy but rather it makes the holy unclean. Mixture of paganism with things of God = pagan pure and simple in God's eyes. Because no man can serve two masters. No halting between two opinions.....either God is the Lord or Baal. Talmud is therefore unequivocally pagan, being a mixture of Babylon paganism, as is the Roman church and any church that is mixed with ways of the world. Come out of her my people, and touch not the UNCLEAN thing.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
there are indeed a few things to consider .
first . what did these believe . now that is what is behind this all inclusive love lie .
number two . it was tied into the web , on line . SO is the DIGITAL SYSTEM
the very system of AI will be behind the digital no buy no sell ,
so its all in there . this inclusive love will take any and all and all and any NOT in the lambs book of life
and how will the elites control the world
through AI web etc technology . ITS all there sister . I can see what you also said is in this .
But the KEY to take away from that dream , the main point , LOOK at what they beleived.
THERE was no need to beleive on JESUS the CHRIST , no need to repent of sins either .
THIS IS all part of the great delusion . OH there have been deceptoins and delusions in this world
and even within christendom itself . BUT THIS ONE aint dividing the false ones
ITS UNITING THE FALSE ONES to UNIFY as ONE .
Most folks can not remember last week and so quickly and often forget ..............
many go with the ever changing flows of the times
and say within themselves , ALAS its always been like this .
BUT i do remember . AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN a DELUSION of this magnitude
that is so quickly and effectively gathering all to unite as one under what they believe to be GOD and love .
And while i know this mystery has long been at work
and while i know there has always been a concept of this type of love etc
and while i know sin has always been present in this world and etc
ITS NOW AT THE POINT where no longer is it hid or fringe
and on the outskirts . HECK ITS HONORED FOR ALL TO SEE IN THE STREETS and worse in even more and more churches .
AND now its getting to the point to where if a man even tries to tell a church , A CHURCH
not to accept this stuff , HE MAKES HIMSELF a prey to their teeth
and as for society , TALK TO THE CAKE BAKERS and others .
AND DO TAKE NOTE
it was not like the cake baker was baking cakes that says DEATH TO GAYS , or GOD hates fags .
IT was not like he would not serve them things
NO it was that he simply WOULD NOT BAKE A CAKE TO HONOR THEIR WEDDING and by golly they went after him
and worse we got churches that supported THEM . now this is gonna get worse too .
Yes, the dream sounded to me like a nominal form of Christianity....the kind of religion that appeals to everyone, demands nothing, and is just a mental assent and that anyone can sign themselves up for.

Idolatry in scripture is about making idols and worshiping what man's own hands have made. We are told we may use the things of this world as long as we aren't enamored with them, which I take to mean we mustn't let them become idols in our hearts. Things that are benign and helpful in themselves can become a snare if we start to idolize them. Which fallen man is so prone to. Apply that to AI.....and could see that potentially being a really big problem.