dream :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk .. something about friends...leaving...

)))))))Rose(((((((

Which friend or friends are you talking about exactly?

Uhhhh, Who do you believe came up with romance...?

I meant for Himself lol unless He's DJ. :p (He's going to discover another world created by a goddess in the sequel since getting with a regular human would sort of be like incest. XD)

No, not really and not well either I'm afraid lol

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant for Himself lol unless He's DJ. :p (He's going to discover another world created by a goddess in the sequel since getting with a regular human would sort of be like incest. XD)

I don't get it...

Reactions: April_Rose

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not really and not well either I'm afraid lol

Oh okay, me neither...though I did get pretty decent on the old MS Paint...

This laptop I have has a 3D paint and im... overwhelmed.

Im looking for someone to draw up the ministry vision. The concept is in my mind's eye...just needs to get on canvass/poster board...

I'm willing to commission an artist @FluffyYellowDuck

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
original story

I'm sorry April, I know what you're saying--a different take on the caricaturization of God.

I know you don't mean that you are messing with the Actual Creator...you are using your imagination and creative gifts to try to paint a more loving picture than how many have in the past.

I'm proud of your hard work and your excitement for this embarkation!

I encourage you to stay prayerful in your work, ask for His Heart and seek His Inspiration, and may you bear much fruit my great friend.

Shalom.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the loving part isn't the fictional part. It's God being in a rock band that's the fictional part as well as liking SpongeBob, racing, chocolate, and such.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the loving part isn't the fictional part. It's God being in a rock band that's the fictional part as well as liking SpongeBob, racing, chocolate, and such.

Yeah, you want to make His Love pop for the people...I can dig it!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you mean I'm alive

I know, sorry. The first time I tried to link your username, it didn't do it, and this is what happens when a user closes their account...at least, this is how it is on another forum.

Anyways, I'm happy you're alive, and presumably well!

Reading this thread... And the top posts on the front... No. Put the Jesus back.

Can you expound please?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, sorry. The first time I tried to link your username, it didn't do it, and this is what happens when a user closes their account...at least, this is how it is on another forum.

Anyways, I'm happy you're alive, and presumably well!

Can you expound please?
I wonder why. I wonder if it's because my profile is set to followers only...

I used to see the spirit of God in a lot of the posts, but not a lot lately. More of the flesh and less of the spirit. And if it is supposed to be of the spirit, it turns into contentiousness or arguments. But as for this thread in particular, I don't think you'd want me to. ;) But there needs to be some redirection on here leading to holiness, purity, and Christlike love. Building up the body.

The train has gone off the tracks, so to speak.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I used to see the spirit of God in a lot of the posts, but not a lot lately. More of the flesh and less of the spirit. And if it is supposed to be of the spirit, it turns into contentiousness or arguments. But as for this thread in particular, I don't think you'd want me to. ;) But there needs to be some redirection on here leading to holiness, purity, and Christlike love. Building up the body.

I believe that the imagination is a sympathetic frequency to faith.

Remember the lady who uses hers to reach out to Messiah against all hope:

Matthew 15:27
And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Of course, we have to keep it reigned in as I believe you are saying.

Thank you for the pull up sister!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the imagination is a sympathetic frequency to faith.

Remember the lady who uses hers to reach out to Messiah against all hope:

Matthew 15:27
And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Of course, we have to keep it reigned in as I believe you are saying.

Thank you for the pull up sister!
Oh I'm not talking about ARs story, sorry, just now got my coffee. I just mean in general throughout the whole board. Less of God lately

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you talking about me and my story?