dream :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you talking about me and my story?
No, and you know what? It says in the garden of Eden that the Lord walked through and felt the breeze, and it says later in the OT, he smelled the offerings and they smelled good. I'm certain God knows what chocolate tastes like and I bet he does like it. :D

Reactions: Tone and April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, and you know what? It says in the garden of Eden that the Lord walked through and felt the breeze, and it says later in the OT, he smelled the offerings and they smelled good. I'm certain God knows what chocolate tastes like and I bet he does like it. :D

Yeah we posted at exactly the same time lol and as to not get this thread derailed (cause it all started when @Holy999 mentioned God having a soulmate or something) I will redirect you and anybody else here interested to information about a party being thrown tonight in my story's honor and how I will be discussing it more and answering questions. :) As well as providing a link for it of course. :D

Twitter Party Tomorrow Night!! :D

Reactions: Tone and DuckieLady

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last edited:

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't. People used to tease me for my name and call me Ape and make gorilla noises at me. I hated my name for the longest time because of it and I really don't want to go back to that. :(

Oh sorry, I won't ever again...I'll delete the post as well.

Reactions: April_Rose

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you delete your post with mine quoted and everything is back to swell!

Reactions: April_Rose