dreaming something cute but feeling horror from it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
what does this mean?
when I woke up I remember that I dream of ratatouille even though I haven't watched it yet
they were even scaring me with those silly hands
if you think about it that's not scary at all but I cannot move and I feel fear even though it is not scary it makes me feel sacred
why is that?

and that other time from decade ago I dream of square or was it circle and it is already in it's form a nightmare to me

square in neon lines
what's scary about that?

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what does this mean?
when I woke up I remember that I dream of ratatouille even though I haven't watched it yet
if you think about it that's not scary at all but I cannot move and I feel fear even though it is not scary it makes me feel sacred
why is that?

and that other time from decade ago I dream of square or was it circle and it is already in it's form a nightmare to me

square in neon lines
what's scary about that?
Dreams are a complex thing as the brain is a complex organism. I wouldn't worry about dreams too much. I had a scary dream from God a while back where I was exposed to dangerous things. So I prayed that God would have mercy. I hope it was just a warning dream that I was supposed to pray about. But so far I think I'm OK.

• Wow
Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what does this mean?
why is that?

French stew.

That’s what your dream is referencing. You might associate it with someone stirring the pot.

• Haha
Reactions: ThePuffyBlob