When does God end the campaign of evil?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I decided to create this thread because I am seeking an answer to a question. Basically, I want to know when God will end the horrible situation that I’m in. When will it stop? I don’t know. That is why I am seeking an answer.

Things have been going poorly for me recently. Yet “recently” isn’t an accurate term to describe my poor situation because the latter half of my life has been a literal living nightmare. I’ve been an infernal prisoner for like 17 years!

My wife has been bullying me. I’m actually not married yet: I’m an incel virgin in his mid-thirties. But I know who my wife will be because God showed me who she is as promised to help me meet her at age 37.

Satan has been up to his dastardly campaign of pure evil against me, as has been the case for short of two decades now. He decided to find my wife’s doppelganger who resides in hell on a parallel dimension, and she has been ordered to be mean and hateful towards me.

Mind you, I don’t feel any hatred towards her because of what the doppelganger is doing to me. I understand that the same person can be very different from this dimension to that dimension. I still love my wife the same, even though I haven’t met her on this world yet.

My wife (the one from the hell dimension) has been making violent dreams acting hatefully towards me. She believes I broke her heart. I heard that was true on her dimension where my parallel self engaged in an extreme betrayal act during their marriage. But that was on a different dimension, not this one. As stated, I am an incel virgin in his mid-thirties, and I have no intention whatsoever of having an affair. After all, I’m not even married yet!

My parallel self was condemned to the Ninth Circle of hell to freeze for all eternity for his betrayal act. Justice was done for his crime against her, so why the big fuss against me when I haven’t done anything wrong on my world?

Well anyway, I had a dream where I was St. Patrick. This dream was from God. To summarize the dream, I escaped from captivity and became a saint. God understands how bad my situation is, and here he told me that it will eventually end. But when will it end? I don’t know, and I desperately want to know.

Have you ever been in a horrible situation that lasted for half your life? Or maybe it was some of your life? When did God put an end to it? I just want to know when the horror will be over with.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I decided to create this thread because I am seeking an answer to a question. Basically, I want to know when God will end the horrible situation that I’m in. When will it stop? I don’t know. That is why I am seeking an answer.

Things have been going poorly for me recently. Yet “recently” isn’t an accurate term to describe my poor situation because the latter half of my life has been a literal living nightmare. I’ve been an infernal prisoner for like 17 years!

My wife has been bullying me. I’m actually not married yet: I’m an incel virgin in his mid-thirties. But I know who my wife will be because God showed me who she is as promised to help me meet her at age 37.

Satan has been up to his dastardly campaign of pure evil against me, as has been the case for short of two decades now. He decided to find my wife’s doppelganger who resides in hell on a parallel dimension, and she has been ordered to be mean and hateful towards me.

Mind you, I don’t feel any hatred towards her because of what the doppelganger is doing to me. I understand that the same person can be very different from this dimension to that dimension. I still love my wife the same, even though I haven’t met her on this world yet.

My wife (the one from the hell dimension) has been making violent dreams acting hatefully towards me. She believes I broke her heart. I heard that was true on her dimension where my parallel self engaged in an extreme betrayal act during their marriage. But that was on a different dimension, not this one. As stated, I am an incel virgin in his mid-thirties, and I have no intention whatsoever of having an affair. After all, I’m not even married yet!

My parallel self was condemned to the Ninth Circle of hell to freeze for all eternity for his betrayal act. Justice was done for his crime against her, so why the big fuss against me when I haven’t done anything wrong on my world?

Well anyway, I had a dream where I was St. Patrick. This dream was from God. To summarize the dream, I escaped from captivity and became a saint. God understands how bad my situation is, and here he told me that it will eventually end. But when will it end? I don’t know, and I desperately want to know.

Have you ever been in a horrible situation that lasted for half your life? Or maybe it was some of your life? When did God put an end to it? I just want to know when the horror will be over with.

Please talk to your minister about your situation, you need personal help and advice that cannot be given over the Internet.

Reactions: Nancy

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please talk to your minister about your situation, you need personal help and advice that cannot be given over the Internet.

Marital unfaithfulness is a terrible thing. When a couple solemnly pledge to be together forever and ever, there must not be any violation of such vows. To do otherwise is a severe violation of trust. But more significant than that, it can be considered betrayal when the wife is deeply in love with her husband and he decides to shack up with a mistress.

In order to get condemned to the Ninth Circle, the betrayal must be extreme. Perhaps I still underestimate how wicked the foreseen marital betrayal was going to be; there are facts, perhaps significant facts, that I must not know yet. That must explain why my wife’s doppelganger became so violent towards me. But it doesn’t make sense: I am a mid-thirties incel virgin on this dimension, so why so much hostility against me? God promised the prophesied unfaithfulness during my future marriage won’t happen on this world. Yeah, the parallel dimension trajectory of events and time is similar (I was also a mid-thirties incel virgin there), but really: God swears it won’t happen here.

Well, maybe I’m ranting too much about my predicament. God said he will compensate me for all the misery I’ve had to put up with for the latter half of my life. I just wish I could know when it will all end because I desperately want it to end—we all deserve a chance at life.

Jesus was crucified on the cross, which was perhaps the most miserable torture ever. He did it for all believers. If Jesus died so painfully, then I should be able to put up with the pain of existence for just a little while longer. But is it really “a little while”? I don’t know; I don’t have the specifics of when it all ends. Maybe I’m not supposed to?

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, God told me my atrocious situation will eventually be over with. As for when the terror will end, a precise date hasn’t been revealed to me. I haven’t been told an imprecise date, or rather approximate date, either. Perhaps I’m not supposed to know, but I don’t know why. Not telling me anything about the time of victory seems odd.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God lied to me. He said that until I was free, he would protect me from all the violence. Um, excuse me, but violence happened to me last night. As I slept, a demon continually injected me with poison that is intended to kill me slowly.

I prayed good prayed last night, and God repaid me by lying to me by reneging on his promise to protect me from violence. Now I’m going to attempt to kill myself unless God answers for his lie to me.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God lied to me. He said that until I was free, he would protect me from all the violence. Um, excuse me, but violence happened to me last night. As I slept, a demon continually injected me with poison that is intended to kill me slowly.

I prayed good prayed last night, and God repaid me by lying to me by reneging on his promise to protect me from violence. Now I’m going to attempt to kill myself unless God answers for his lie to me.
God does not lie.
That is a basic characteristics of God.
When we think he has it is always that we ha e either misunderstood or more likely it was not God who spoke to us.

Again I urge you to seek help from someone who can meet you face to face and provide real help for you.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I moved away from Narcissist 5 years ago. I lived several years with him. It was Toxic Environment. Psychological abuse and verbal abuse. Satan was behind it. A unclean spirit and holy spirit cant co exist together.
The unclean spirit can't control someone who has holy spirit.
Luke chapter 11:24 . Jesus tells us about unclean spirit who secure habitation in many people. Being closed minded or lack of faith is main reasons.
Luke chapter 9 . Jesus gives Christian people the power, in christ name, to order satan and evil spirits away from you.
Its written in gospel of Peter, resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Proverbs chapter 5 . The wicked destroy themselves. They wont repent and conform to God's standard.
Deuteronomy chapter 29:20 . All the curses written in this book will fall upon them, and the Lord will blot out thier names from under heaven. The Lord will never pardon such people.
The wicked go into lake of fire with satan. The wicked have no future.
Revelation chapter 20. On judgement day satan and the wicked will perish.
In the meantime. Use Jesus name and order satan and evil spirits out your home !.
If you have holy spirit or spiritual growth, of course satan is after these individuals.
Satan isn't going to bother the majority. They have unclean spirit and are spirtualty dead. Get the picture.
Stand up to satan and evil spirits, use Jesus name and kick dragon.